Robbins Brothers

Robbins Brothers

The Engagement Ring Store

5275 Moreno Street
Montclair, CA 91763 | map
Jewelry: Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Desig...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.2 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robbins Brothers has been super easy to work with. They made the process of picking out our rings simple. Walking in we were so overwhelmed but walked out with out any doubts that we may have been missing something.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love my wedding and engagement ring. I would recommend to friends and family.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Essie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We bought my engagement ring as well as our wedding bands from The Robbin's Brothers in Torrance, CA. Deanna was the diamond specialist we worked with and she just accommodated us and was able to find us just what we wanted. She worked well with our specific needs and was part of a surprise engagement! Would definitely recommend them! Prices were reasonable and jewelry was just gorgeous! They have awesome insurance plans and you are able to get rings cleaned for for free.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Torrance Robbins Brothers rocks! My boyfriend and I stopped into Robbins Brothers to look for settings for an engagement ring. We were kindly greeted and set up with the sales associate and diamond expert Toni! Toni was kind, knowledgeable, fun and made the experience so easy! She could tell what we were looking for right away and let us walk around the whole store a couple times to soak everything in before we met with her again to choose our favorites. She explained to us everything about each ring and then we looked through the microscope at the rings. My boyfriend wanted to surprise me so I do not know exactly what I am getting and Toni did a great job at making it a surprise for me. I was not expecting this easy of an experience and I couldn't have walked away feeling more satisfied knowing I will be getting my engagement ring from Robbins Brothers. Clean, organized, affordable and the service plan and financing is so helpful!

The ring was really beautiful (I love it) and we went back to the get our wedding bands from Toni, again she was so helpful and understood our style. My husband got two rings, one he calls his "adventure band" to wear while he is golfing, working out, adventuring etc... and a white gold ring to wear the other times. Both of the times we went to Robbins Brothers Toni worked with us and it was almost effortless.

I have also gone back to get my ring cleaned several times and everyone I have interacted with have been friendly and nice! Magazines, cold water bottles and a tv while you wait!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased the wedding band for my fiance here. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but had a few preferences. Jason helped me figure out which ring would be perfect. My fiance loves it and looks forward to wearing it!

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want the best service, make sure you ask for Elizabeth!!!!! This young lady was so awesome, friendly and into our wedding experience! The rings we bought are absolutely beautiful and she helped my fiancé pick out the most beautiful bands to match my engagement ring! Thank You Elizabeth

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

5 stars and more for Jenny Lu and Robbins Brothers in Glendale!

My husband and I purchased my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands from this store last year and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Jenny was kind and patient, she spent over 3+ hours waiting on us. I probably tried on every ring in the store! When it came to financing options she worked with us extensively to figure out the best deal for us without compromising our desires or needs. She was absolutely wonderful to us! Not pushy at all, if anything she was over accommodating and courteous.

The quality of their diamonds and the large selection is what brought us in the store. The service and their thorough insurance policy is what sold us! When you purchase at Robbins Brothers you are establishing a relationship with the company. This is the kind of peace of mind that my husband and I were so confident about when it came to purchasing such valuable items. We got everything we wanted and absolutely recommend them to anyone shopping for diamond engagement and wedding rings.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great place from what I hear my husband was so glad he went

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a positive experience with Robbins Brothers in Montclair. We worked with May, who was not only very helpful, but wonderfully plesent to work with. Everyone at Robbins Brothers was there to help/answer questions when we needed it, but they did not hover or try to push anything on us. I get so many compliments on my ring, and we had an all around good experience!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Everything about the ring. obviously my husband picked it out and bought it without me.. but when i went in for resizing - it was amazing. they're really good about resizing and cleaning. love them.

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jose at Robbins Brothers helped us, was amazing to us. We ended up buying our stone elsewhere and the setting here. It didn't matter that he made less money off of us, he treated us like gold. Gold. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I know Robbins Brothers can be a bit pricier than other jewelers but let me tell you it is worth it. My ring is stunning and has held up through it all...I'm never gentle with it and it still looks great. When you take it in they are so polite and professional and tighten it up and clean it for you for no charge at all even when your not due for a warranty check. Great quality, great service!

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got to design my own ring so of course its the most beautiful ring in the world. When i went in I knew I wanted to create my own so I looked at a few templates and of course i found one i could not live with out and of course it didnt come in white gold like i had originally wanted. It only came in platinum which i knew would be to expensive but the sales person offered me a deal i could not refuse.... she told me they could make it with the platinum for the price of the white gold!!!! OMG!!! Needless to say I recommend them to everyone. They have a huge selection, great prices/payment plans and of course lots of diamonds...what more could a girl ask for!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
rcapone88
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have such a beautiful selection and they explain how everything works there. I now know more about diamonds than I ever did. I think that is a neat part of picking out a ring and making sure their customers see exactly what they are purchasing. I picked a ring from the Simon G collection and it is very pretty. I liked that our sales associate had me try on at least one from each case so I knew I was getting the one I wanted and didn't miss a thing. Very happy with both my now husbands ring and my ring choices!

• Wedding: 05/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Robbins Brothers! I found my PERFECT ring here and they were so helpful when my husband went to finish choosing all the options and putting it together. They are so friendly every time I go in! Two days before my wedding when I got my ring cleaned a diamond fell out. They were calm and fixed the problem in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robbins Brothers really simplified the buying process for us.I would like to thank them for showing us their selection and helping us get a good deal on a wedding band.

• Wedding: 06/05/2009
909-621-4842
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire