RL Couture Bridal Design and Alteration

RL Couture Bridal Design and Alteration

480 E. Paces Ferry Rd
Suite #9
Atlanta, GA 30305 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rodica is a master, she took my inexpensive off the rack wedding dress and made it fit like a glove. I just put the budget more towards alterations than the dress and it worked out wonderfully. She also added a detachable stole at my request. She's lovely to work with, and I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding could not have been amazing without the services of Rodica Lazarian.With her expertise in couture design and alterations my gown and veil turned out to be more beautiful than ever.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the dress in mind that I wanted but could not find anything like it. I went to Rodica with the idea in my head. She pulled some vintage lace she thought of and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. She made my dress from scratch without even having my measurements!! I have to admit I thought she was crazy and that this was going to turn out awful but I could not have been more wrong. My first fitting she had the dress pinned together and it fit perfectly!! I couldn't believe it! When the dress was complete it was amazing. No one has a dress like it!! Also, I am what I call very plain so I didn't want a lot of beading on the dress. Just the vintage lace. Rodica told me I should have some beading at the top and I told her no, I didn't want it. When she brought the dress to me on my wedding day the beading was on there! Good thing too. I loved it!!! She knew it would look best and I should have trusted the expert. Good thing she went with what she knows. She also made my mother's dress from scratch and it was absolutely amazing.

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wore my mom/grandmother's wedding dress and needed some alterations made. Rodica was our absolute favorite vendor!! She took a 60 year old dress and altered it without compromising the dress in any way. She was able to remove the sleeves and make the dress strapless. She also made my veil by hand, suggested jewelry, shoes and other accessories. I saw her about once a month for fittings. She was accommodating as i continued to make changes to things. The dress was pressed and ready when i picked it up the day before the wedding.

She also altered my mom's dress and two of my bridesmaid's dresses.

I wish I was getting married again just so i can hang out with her some more! Seriously she was just our favorite person. She has a wonderful little office right in Buckhead. She even provided a trial veil for my hair trial so i didn't have to take my actual veil there.

• Wedding: 08/16/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to Rodica for alterations for the bridal dress and mother of the bride dress. We purchased these out of state, and knew we would need extensive alterations. Words cannot describe how impressed we were with Rodica. She totally transformed the wedding dress my daughter had bought. Not only did she remove a lot of the excess rhinestones, flowers, petticoats, she altered it 3 sizes smaller. Rodica then altered my mother of the bride dress 5 sizes smaller, (The dress came big, and I lost a ton of weight) She then took the excess fabric and made a wrap for my dress, and remade the lace from the wedding dress into a lace jacket for my daughter. The dresses went from being just okay (before Rodica) into couture fashion (after Rodica). Rodica even came to help the bride, bridesmaids, etc. get dressed before the wedding. I had purchased cheap little brooch pins for the bridesmaids, just as an afterthought. Rodica took these brooches and somehow made a totally gorgeous rosette from the fabric belts on the back of the bridesmaids' dresses, then put the brooches in the middle of the rosette. Numerous people commented how beautiful this was as the bridesmaids were walking down the aisle. Rodica was our most favorite vendor! She is incredibly talented, organized, personable and wonderful! She is the caliber of person that all wedding dress associates should aspire to be!
You will be most pleased when you use Rodica!

• Wedding: 03/15/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was amazing and my veil was simply divine. Rodica made me look like an angel (and that's no easy feat!)

• Wedding: 03/04/2006
Ami
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rodica is Amazing!! She custom made my dress and it was beautiful! She even custom made my hair piece! I would recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 06/12/2005
Dana
404-240-0109
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire