Rix Lounge

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 4 Reviews
Rix Lounge was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding! We had 65 guests, and there was plenty of room for both the ceremony and reception. The open bar was fantastic with two excellent bartenders and numerous cocktail waitresses during the reception. And the food!! Amazing! We did a combination of appetizer displays (which were both delicious and gorgeously displayed) and passed appetizers. The plated dinner had nice sized portions and the filet mignon was phenomenal! Every single staff member was professional, efficient, and friendly. Namely, Scott was extremely helpful, and did an excellent job making sure that everyone was happy, satisfied, and that everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a unique venue with superb service, drinks, and cuisine.
Wedding: Recently Married

Jenny 2 Reviews
Beautiful place! Couldn't have been happier with the venue selection for my perfect day!
Wedding: 09/21/2012
Rix Lounge..

I wanted to have an unique wedding and different from any way wedding
that I've ever been too.

Rix Lounge did any outstanding job.

People to this day who were at the wedding keep commenting on how Great the FOOD was Fresh and Drinks at the open Bar, and the SERVICE was Excellent!!!! The DECOR "omg" at the Place has.

Love It!!

I would Highly Recommend Rix Lounge as place to have any Reception and Ceremony.

Mr. & Mrs Santos Roman
Orlando Florida
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very attentive. They definitely did little extras here and there to make sure it exceeded our expectations. Our guests were blown away by the quality of the food and the overall classy, upscale experience. We could not have been more pleased with our wedding day at Rix!
Wedding: 04/09/2011

Private User 7 Reviews
Rix offers a unique and original wedding experience. We wanted a very non-traditional party atmosphere with a lounge/club vibe - Rix was the perfect venue for us!
We worked with Alexandra and Christina from CCH Marketing & Events throughout the planning process. They were super willing to accomodate any requests, made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of everything the day of. I didn't have to lift a single finger or give a single instruction to anyone at the venue, which was great.

Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I fell in love with the decor and ambieance of the venue on my first site visit. I enjoyed working with Cristina on the planning phase. She was very responsive and had great ideas to add to make my event exceptional. The service and attention my guests received during the event was excellent, the food exceeded my expectations and the staff were friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Rix Lounge for your next event!
Wedding: 02/19/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a wonderful venue! We came from Canada, and had about 60 guests and it was the perfect size! We had some issues leading up to the wedding with our e-mails/phone calls being return which was quite worrisome, however once Scott McFall took over it was smooth sailing (my advice would be to deal with Scott from the beginning if possible). The food and drink were fabulous, and we couldn't have asked for better.
All in all the service was wonderful and we had the wedding of our dreams.
Wedding: 12/31/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Missy Carrico made our wedding exactly what we wanted. If you are looking to have a small wedding cocktail & hor'dourver reception, the RIX is an excellent place to have one. The ease of planning, the food, drinks, and the wonderful crew that Missy manages is absolutely excellent. We will definetly plan another function at the Rix. Thanks Missy for the wonderful and happy time, everyone had an excellent time and are still raving about the place!!!! :)
Wedding: 01/16/2010
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 321-230-8796
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire