Revolution Entertainment

4.7
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

It was a real pleasure to work with John Findlay as our wedding photographer. He was professional, responsive, friendly, and creative. We could not be more pleased with our wedding photographs - everyone we've shown them to has been very impressed. They are beautiful and everything we hoped for! Thank you, John!

Services Used: Photography
Shannon
08/30/2014

I would highly recommend Revolution DJ! They provided DJ serivces for both my wedding ceremony and reception, and their photobooth. The professionalism that is provided and their excellent customer service speaks for itself! They are very helpful with information and were always very prompt in getting back to me! It made for a very smooth wedding day and I can't thank Ryan and his team enough for all of their help!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely amazing. We only got the dj for the reception and ended up needing to borrow his mic and amp for reception and he did without a problem. So unbelievably happy with the service of this company. Thank you so much!

Mel
06/08/2014

Everything went great Kyle was a great DJ and we had no complaints at all, thanks again for your help making this a great night for us.

06/07/2014

Our dj Dennis was great. He played songs that kept people dancing all night. There was never a song that no one danced to . I have italian family and he had no problem finding songs for them to enjoy and dance to as well. We had a photo booth and it was a huge hit with everyone. The limo driver was great. She was so nice. The photographers and vi deographer were great. I have no complaints at all with revolution. They were all super helpful and fun to work with for our big day

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We hired Revolution for their Photography and Videography services. John and Harrison were awesome to work with! Very flexible, easy to get along with.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Eric
05/10/2014

Tycho and Chris were amazing for us on during our wedding reception. They kept a good flow going, the dance floor was generally always full, and they were super attentive to Tracy, myself and our best man to ensure that everything was going all right. It was reassuring and comforting to know that in the middle of everything else, the DJ wasn't something we had to worry about at all. Definitely, if we're asked, we'll recommend Revolution if we're asked by anyone looking for DJ services for their own event.

1+ year ago

Dustin and I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to Revolution Entertainment Inc., for being one of the biggest highlights of our wedding reception!

Braydon (our DJ) was awesome, everyone had positive and good comments about him! Braydon read our crowd, took requests as we asked him to and kept the party going. Please send our thank yous to him, and let Braydon know that Dustin and I appreciated him being so out going, professional, and a great time.

We will be referring Revolution Entertainment to all of our friends and family!

Jena Axani

Kurt
08/24/2013

The service and the event went off without a hitch. Your company was exactly as advertised. It was amazing. Thank you so much for the time and effort put forth by everyone involved. Your DJ was great, the photobooth was a huge hit with everyone there- we loved getting the copy of all those pictures too, soo fun to look at!!!! And the photographers were soo attentive and talented. They looked for the best shots at soo many different locations and had lots of different ideas for positions and fun shots- we were very stoked to see those pictures! Thanks so much for being a part of our day, I won't hesitate to recommend all of you to our future friends to be wed, or for any event for that matter!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
1+ year ago

Our event was absolutely great! Danica and Tailor were superb- the party kept rocking until after 1 am. They were friendly, professional and most importantly on time! Our 14 passenger limo also was on time and got my husband and I to the hotel mac. Will definitely recommend you and your team to our friends and family. The girls did a a great job of balancing our requests with crowd requests. It was just great! A special thanks to theresa- she was just great to deal with.
Thanks again for the follow up- you folks are quite reputable.

Services Used: DJ

This company is fantastic. I would highly recommend them. All of our guests were up dancing and having fun. Your DJ can make or break your party, so choose wisely (and choose Revolution Entertainment!).

Services Used: DJ

Wonderful! Chris did an awesome job and kept the floor hopping all night.

Services Used: DJ

Awesome company to work with. The DJ was friendly and was able to go all requests. Kept the party going.

Services Used: DJ

Excellent DJ to work with! The music was an excellent volume at all times and the music played was great!!

kayla
07/05/2014

The DJ took requests, played a great variety and you could tell he enjoyed himself! This may seem biased because it was my wedding... But honestly the best music I've heard at a wedding. He played all our cocktail hour music, and during the dance the floor was full. I'm still hearing from my guests about the dsnce.!

Mrs.T.to.Be
2+ years ago

Revolution DJ was fantastic. They played they type of music we wanted, and not one song was played that didn't have anyone on the dance floor. We very much appreciated the great service both from the office staff and the DJ at the actual event......our DJ even helped clean our venue afterwards! The quality of sound was perfect, the equipment was brand new, set up and take down we didn't even notice that it was going on, and the DJ was super fun and polite. Thank you very much for making our reception so perfect!