Revolution Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Chris with revolution was great! We had a lot of last minute changes and he was quick to roll with it and kept up no problems! We did have a lot of problems with the photo booth which I have yet to email them about. Our guests told us the next day the machine kept 'crashing'

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

We hired Revolution as our wedding DJ, they were a referral from another DJ service. The DJ who was at our wedding did a great job keeping the crowd dancing and the dance floor was literally full until he shut down. Everyone was very happy with the music and it helped make for a great party! I really only have good things to say about the experience.

Recently Married

It was a real pleasure to work with John Findlay as our wedding photographer. He was professional, responsive, friendly, and creative. We could not be more pleased with our wedding photographs - everyone we've shown them to has been very impressed. They are beautiful and everything we hoped for! Thank you, John!

Services Used: Photography
3.6

We booked through revolution because they are supposed to be great. The music was pretty good, we did however pay for a interactive DJ, unfortunely our DJ just stayed behind his desk and played music only, there was no games or energy from him which was definetely disappointing as we were expecting someone to get more involved to get people dancing. Also only a small amount of my husbands must play list was actually played.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Alannah
12/13/2014
4.7

Thomas (our DJ) was wonderful. He had every song asked of him and was so kind and patient with the kids who wanted to see his equipment. Thank you for your contribution to a truly amazing evening!

Shannon
08/30/2014

I would highly recommend Revolution DJ! They provided DJ serivces for both my wedding ceremony and reception, and their photobooth. The professionalism that is provided and their excellent customer service speaks for itself! They are very helpful with information and were always very prompt in getting back to me! It made for a very smooth wedding day and I can't thank Ryan and his team enough for all of their help!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely amazing. We only got the dj for the reception and ended up needing to borrow his mic and amp for reception and he did without a problem. So unbelievably happy with the service of this company. Thank you so much!

kayla
07/05/2014

The DJ took requests, played a great variety and you could tell he enjoyed himself! This may seem biased because it was my wedding... But honestly the best music I've heard at a wedding. He played all our cocktail hour music, and during the dance the floor was full. I'm still hearing from my guests about the dsnce.!

2.0

We hired them for our wedding day. The process prior to the day was great. They were very organized and made sure to get all the details.

However, day of was a different story. Be very very careful when choosing an interactive DJ vs non interactive DJ. We chose non-interactive thinking it'll be a DJ that just doesn't interact with the crowd. Wrong. They don't send a DJ at all, they send a sound tech.

The sound tech didn't follow any of the prep done prior to the wedding for what music to be played where.

Grand entrance we walked into silence when each couple was to walk into their own song. Awkward.

Played random elevator music the first half when we provided more then enough songs to last the entire night. My wife told him to play the music we provided to which he responded "Oh, I was just about to." Yeah.. right.

Played our first dance music during the cake cut so we scrapped the first dance in general.

Didn't play the bouquet/garter toss music till my wife told him to.

Yes, they took care of this and reimbursed us etc. Explained the sound tech was new but let's be honest. We give you a list of songs to play. When that time comes, play the music.

It's funny that their motto on this website is " You only get one chance to make your wedding day perfect! "

If this is what you want, don't go there.

Mel
06/08/2014

Everything went great Kyle was a great DJ and we had no complaints at all, thanks again for your help making this a great night for us.

06/07/2014

Our dj Dennis was great. He played songs that kept people dancing all night. There was never a song that no one danced to . I have italian family and he had no problem finding songs for them to enjoy and dance to as well. We had a photo booth and it was a huge hit with everyone. The limo driver was great. She was so nice. The photographers and vi deographer were great. I have no complaints at all with revolution. They were all super helpful and fun to work with for our big day

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography
jennifer
06/07/2014
4.2

Was a wonderful night. Met expectations. Would use service again. Very professional.

Services Used: DJ

We hired Revolution for their Photography and Videography services. John and Harrison were awesome to work with! Very flexible, easy to get along with.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Eric
05/10/2014

Tycho and Chris were amazing for us on during our wedding reception. They kept a good flow going, the dance floor was generally always full, and they were super attentive to Tracy, myself and our best man to ensure that everything was going all right. It was reassuring and comforting to know that in the middle of everything else, the DJ wasn't something we had to worry about at all. Definitely, if we're asked, we'll recommend Revolution if we're asked by anyone looking for DJ services for their own event.

1+ year ago

Dustin and I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to Revolution Entertainment Inc., for being one of the biggest highlights of our wedding reception!

Braydon (our DJ) was awesome, everyone had positive and good comments about him! Braydon read our crowd, took requests as we asked him to and kept the party going. Please send our thank yous to him, and let Braydon know that Dustin and I appreciated him being so out going, professional, and a great time.

We will be referring Revolution Entertainment to all of our friends and family!

Jena Axani

Services Used: DJ

Excellent DJ to work with! The music was an excellent volume at all times and the music played was great!!