rethink ink design

rethink ink design

eco-friendly hand illustrated invitations, stationery and announcements

1761 Casimir Rd.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jodi with Rethink Ink was a great person to work with on my wedding invitations. It was very important to me to have eco-friendly invitations. Jodi responded quickly to emails and was patient with me as I made several revisions. She allowed me to do post cards for the reply cards to cut down on paper and she printed the return address which was a huge help. They were so beautiful. I loved them so much, I ordered thank you notes from her as well.

I would recommend her to any bride who is planning their wedding and wants to have personalized, beautiful, eco-friendly invites.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jodi was very responsive, provided invitations at short notice, and even added a few customized touches. The invitations really captured the "feel" of the occasion, and I received several compliments. Her package cost slightly less than other artists, making the option of having an independent invitation designer an option for me.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rethink Ink provided us with gorgeous invitations in a timely fashion. The price was less than that of the larger invitation companies and the invitations were more personal and better looking. It was a pleasure working with them.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were first attracted to Jodi's products because they are very eco-friendly, something very important to her. As we worked with her, we discovered her to be incredibly creative, talented, responsive, and conscientious. I LOVED our invitations and all the paper products she created for us. HIGHLY recommended.

• Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the design, she was very flexible with us and mostly I like that the materials used are eco friendly and affordable. I will be using rethink for our Thank you cards!!

• Wedding: 12/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the invitations from rethink ink design. They are modern, creative, Eco-friendly and a great value. I was so pleased that Jodi was able to change the colors on the invitations as well to be just what I wanted.

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful invites, timely service! will definitely use jodi for more stationery services in the future.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jodi was so amazing. She created a custom invitation for us that turned out so beautiful and elegant. She also did our table numbers and Thank You Cards. I would reccommend her to anyone as her work is truely the best.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend rethink ink to anyone for invitations and I will certainly be using them again. The quality of the invitations was great, they were very timely in their responses and the invitations were environmentally friendly. Loved them!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jodi was absolutely wonderful to work with and is talented. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/21/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was great to work with Jodi. She did a great job of understanding what I wanted, even though we communicated strictly through email.

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
608-290-9003
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards