rethink ink design

rethink ink design

Favorite
Stevens Point, WI
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jodi with Rethink Ink was a great person to work with on my wedding invitations. It was very important to me to have eco-friendly invitations. Jodi responded quickly to emails and was patient with me as I made several revisions. She allowed me to do post cards for the reply cards to cut down on paper and she printed the return address which was a huge help. They were so beautiful. I loved them so much, I ordered thank you notes from her as well.

I would recommend her to any bride who is planning their wedding and wants to have personalized, beautiful, eco-friendly invites.

Services Used: Invitations

Jodi was very responsive, provided invitations at short notice, and even added a few customized touches. The invitations really captured the "feel" of the occasion, and I received several compliments. Her package cost slightly less than other artists, making the option of having an independent invitation designer an option for me.

Services Used: Invitations

Rethink Ink provided us with gorgeous invitations in a timely fashion. The price was less than that of the larger invitation companies and the invitations were more personal and better looking. It was a pleasure working with them.

Services Used: Invitations

We were first attracted to Jodi's products because they are very eco-friendly, something very important to her. As we worked with her, we discovered her to be incredibly creative, talented, responsive, and conscientious. I LOVED our invitations and all the paper products she created for us. HIGHLY recommended.

Services Used: Invitations

I loved the design, she was very flexible with us and mostly I like that the materials used are eco friendly and affordable. I will be using rethink for our Thank you cards!!

Services Used: Invitations

I loved the invitations from rethink ink design. They are modern, creative, Eco-friendly and a great value. I was so pleased that Jodi was able to change the colors on the invitations as well to be just what I wanted.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

beautiful invites, timely service! will definitely use jodi for more stationery services in the future.

Services Used: Invitations

Jodi was so amazing. She created a custom invitation for us that turned out so beautiful and elegant. She also did our table numbers and Thank You Cards. I would reccommend her to anyone as her work is truely the best.

Services Used: Invitations

I would recommend rethink ink to anyone for invitations and I will certainly be using them again. The quality of the invitations was great, they were very timely in their responses and the invitations were environmentally friendly. Loved them!!

Services Used: Invitations

Jodi was absolutely wonderful to work with and is talented. I would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Invitations

It was great to work with Jodi. She did a great job of understanding what I wanted, even though we communicated strictly through email.