Reddington Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reddington Bridal was amazing! I fell in love with all the dresses Karen provided for me but one definitely stuck out! I do not live in the area, so she was helpful coordinating the logistics to have the dress ready for my day! Highly recommend!

[Private]

I was referred to Reddington Bridal by someone and was glad that I was. It is a cute shop in downtown Park Ridge. The first thing I liked was the quality of the dresses. Compared to other places where they kept bringing me the same dress, but in a slightly different look, Reddington had beautiful dresses that were all a little different and really nicely made. You could tell the lines of dresses that they chose were good quality.
Julie was super helpful and only showed me things in my price point. I eventually said yes to the dress here and am so happy! Plus they were so generous on their discounts. They took money off of my dress, veil, tiara, and alterations. Karen the store owner was so sweet and got mimosas ready when I was making my decisions as well.
Not only did I get my dress here, but my bridesmaid's dresses as well which were the right color and look.
One other big bonus compared to other shops is they take SUNDAY APPOINTMENTS which is so nice for a busy schedule!
Great staff, wonderful shop, and magical experience. Can't wait to feel like a princess in my dress on my big day! Thank you Reddington Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love the ladies at Reddington Bridal! They do a great job listening to what you like and dislike and do everything they can to get you your dream dress within your budget. They also make the most of your time. I was about to say yes to a dress I wasn't completely sold on and they put me in a completely different dress that I ended up falling in love with. They even popped a bottle of champagne when I chose the dress! They really do everything they can to make you feel like the most special bride in the world.

1 Review
Recently Married

Karen was awesome. She found dresses that matched my style and was really consultative as to which belt and veil would be a good fit for the look I wanted. You can tell she is passionate about her work!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Super sweet & pleasant to work with - great selection of dresses, very respectful to budget. I loved my dress!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Reddington Bridal. They are a smaller bridal shop than most but don't let that fool you. They give you their 100% attention to help you find the perfect dress. I had a dress in mind already but they pulled a few that were similar for me to try first. When I finally said "yes" to my dress, they provided my family and friends a glass of champagne to celebrate. When the seamstress they recommended became very flaky, they went out of their way to make things right and got me in with someone else the same day and even delivered the dress to my house. Plus, I love that none of their dresses were over $4000 so there was no risk of falling in love with a dress way over budget. They made picking my dress absolutely stress free and never once did I feel rushed to make a decision. Plus, they let you take pictures in all the dresses as you try them on which is awesome.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved Reddingtons. They are so helpful. I can't wait to see my wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Reddington is an amazing little store! First off, the employees there are so kind and responsive. They picked the dress I wore as the very first option like they just read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted. I told them my budget when I walked in the door and they not only got me the dress of my dreams in my budget, but made my veil, hairpiece, and dress customization all fit in the budget! I was amazed at how accommodating they were and left here so happy! I also ended up ordering my bridesmaids dressed from there too. Everything came in with time to spare and they sent the dress to me and my bridesmaids since some of us live out of town.

After visiting some other bridal salons and talking to some friends about their experience, I think Reddington is just the best out there! I am so glad someone recommended me to this place. 100% would suggest you to at least make an appointment here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my wedding dress. The sales assistant I had was excellent. I had previously gone to other stores downtown and very pushy sales people. During this process I got discouraged that I wouldn't be able to find the dress of my dreams. Reddington Bridal was the last store I went to, and the dress I picked was the last one I tried on. The dress was a little higher than my budget, but the sales assistant was able to provide a discount and throw in the veil. I also got my bridesmaid dresses from here, which wasn't the best experience. There were a few mistakes, but they fixed them appropriately and made sure that everything was handled.

Recently Married

Everyone there is wonderful! I love the one on one service. Jen is great!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Reddington Bridal is the place to go if you're looking for the perfect wedding dress. The staff is so amazing and great at what they do--the dress I chose was the first dress they chose for me to try on and it was perfection.
My expierence trying on gowns was wonderful and so personal. I am thankful for Reddington Bridal for making the purchase of my dress both memorable and amazing!

Recently Married

I love Reddington Bridal and will recommend them to ANYONE looking for a bridal gown. Karen and the girls were so welcoming! I am a plus size bride and was nervous about finding the gown of my dreams. What I loved about Reddington is that they do private appointments. You get the boutique to yourself and you have your own special experience. The store is adorable and I truly believe they have the most beautiful dresses. At the big box stores I felt like a number or an inconvience, rushed so they could get the next girl in. Not at Reddington, they let me take me time and play with the accessories, etc. When I found my dream dress, there were some modifications I wanted done. They contacted the designer and were able to have the dress ordered specifically for me! I couldnt have been happier. I recieved sooooo many compliments on the dress at the wedding. People thought I spent thousands more than I actually had. I really feel that I got a unique and beautiful gown, fit for a princess. I cannot thank Karen enough. I feel like I made a great friend and I will forever be thankful to her! xoxoox

Maura
11/29/2014

If you want a, "Say Yes to the Dress" experience (like the show on TLC), this is the bridal store that you need to visit! The women in this store are professional, kind, and experienced. After searching for a wedding gown at a large chain bridal salon, I left feeling pretty disappointed. Reddington Bridal is an appointment-only salon, so you are given personal attention when you shop and plenty of time to try-on gowns! The shop is just lovely with its soft lighting, wooden floors, and trendy furniture! Jen was the bridal consultant who picked out my wedding gown. My mom, sister, mother-in-law, and I were so impressed with her! I tried on 8 gowns and ended up finding "the one" at Reddington. Honestly, all the gowns I tried on were high-quality and stunning. Jen understood the overall "look" I envisioned, and only pulled gowns for me to try-on that were suited to my taste (vintage with lace and tulle) and within my budget. It was very exciting returning to Reddington Bridal once my custom-gown arrived with my bridesmaids, mom, grandma, and mother-in-law! Everyone was offered champagne, which was such a treat! I picked out a cathedral length veil and gorgeous gold, rhinestone, and pear hair clip and tried them on along with my custom-gown on for everyone to see! The women at Reddington recommended a tailor (Grace in Mount Prospect) and an onsite hairstylist (Tiffany). Grace and Tiffany were very skilled and wonderful to work with as well! I thoroughly enjoyed my experience shopping for a wedding gown and accessories at Reddington Bridal! My husband just said, "It was the most beautiful dress ever and it's still hanging in the bedroom on a hanger 3 weeks post wedding". :) Thank you to all of the women at Reddington for going above and beyond to make the wedding gown selection process such a special and memorable experience.

P.S. One of my bridesmaids just found her dress at Reddington too! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Love Reddington! It was the first place I went and I found my dress there. I then recommended the store to two of my friends who were also engaged who found their dresses there. Both of those friends recommended it to another one of their friends who found their dress there. So in total, 5 of us found success with Reddington! They make you feel so special. If I had to have a complaint, it would be that they don't do alterations in the store. They recommended a local lady, who was very friendly, however my bustle broke halfway through the night so I had to safety pin the dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Reddington Bridal are absolutely WONDERFUL! They were my daughters first place to shop for a wedding dress. The ladies listened to what she thought she would like and how she felt she wanted to be able to move and came out with several different styles for her to try on. After several were discarded and then they were able to hone in on the style she wanted. The ladies at Reddington really listened to what the bride wanted. My daughter didn't buy there right away. She had made an appointment with another bridal shop that same day. My daughter ended up back at Reddington's and purchased her dress from them. Reddington treated her with respect and patience and did not push to get the sale. Reddington does not do alterations but the woman they recommend is absolutely fantastic and did a great job. Reddington was also able to accommodate the bridesmaids dresses. No all the girls were the same size or height. One of the larger girls was so happy to have tried on dresses there. She s aid " that's the first time I've ever tried dresses on where they made me feel pretty in them". I would strongly recommend Reddington Bridals if your looking for some personal service at a good price, Mother of the Bride, Theresa G.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about Reddington and their staff. The 1 on 1 personal service is stellar. It's only you in the store and you can try any & everything on. When you find "the dress" they turn the lights down low and give you a bouquet to hold and make a big thing about it to make you feel so special & excited. The consultant that I worked with (Jen) was amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and every dress she had me try on was better than the previous. We also got the bridesmaid dresses there and when one of my maids ordered a dress 4 sizes too small (on purpose... don't get me started), they saved the day by giving us (FOR FREE) the sample dress to cut up for extra material to have added to her dress. Every time I walked in there they knew my name & my wedding date. They started to feel like family after a while. Obviously it was a bit more expensive to go there than a big chain bridal store, but for the service I got and they way I looked on my wedding day I would have paid 10x more.