Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal

426 1/2 W. Touhy Ave
Park Ridge, IL 60068 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Veils
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Reddingtons. They are so helpful. I can't wait to see my wedding dress.

• Wedding: 06/12/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone there is wonderful! I love the one on one service. Jen is great!!

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Reddington and their staff. The 1 on 1 personal service is stellar. It's only you in the store and you can try any & everything on. When you find "the dress" they turn the lights down low and give you a bouquet to hold and make a big thing about it to make you feel so special & excited. The consultant that I worked with (Jen) was amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and every dress she had me try on was better than the previous. We also got the bridesmaid dresses there and when one of my maids ordered a dress 4 sizes too small (on purpose... don't get me started), they saved the day by giving us (FOR FREE) the sample dress to cut up for extra material to have added to her dress. Every time I walked in there they knew my name & my wedding date. They started to feel like family after a while. Obviously it was a bit more expensive to go there than a big chain bridal store, but for the service I got and they way I looked on my wedding day I would have paid 10x more.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was by far the best dress experience I had at any of the four shops I visited. Being helped by one of the owners meant she knew exactly what she had in stock and she was able to find me the perfect dress. When I described what I wanted, she had the perfect dress but it was out of my budget. The dress was so lovely and perfect for me that she was kind enough to give it to me for a price I could afford. I highly recommend Reddington to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I personally worked with Jen who was amazing! The staff is professional and very personal. I am pleased with the experience I had and highly recommend Reddington Bridal!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Reddington Bridal! I went to about 12 stores looking for "the one" wedding dress. I always left with mixed feelings. I liked the top of one dress, but the bottom of the other. I never found one that was perfect for me. When I went to Reddington, Karen helped me. Reddington came highly recommended by my best friend who bought her wedding dress from there. From the moment I walked in, they truly made me feel like a bride! I am not a "smaller sample size", but Karen had so many options for me to try on I can't believe I didn't go here first. I knew when I put THE dress on, it was the one for me. I wanted to bring my dad and brother back before I committed to buy the dress (my mother had passed away). Karen was so flexible to accommodate my dad's schedule. On the day of our appointment, she greeted us at the door with a bottle of champagne and had them seated as I came out to show them how I looked. There wasn't a dry eye in the place and I felt like the happiest bride in the world! Going to so many places I can truly say that Reddington Bridal was by far the best experience and boutique. I also picked out my bridesmaid dresses from here. I have recommended them to four friends who have recently gotten engaged. They all checked out Reddington and other stores. They all came back to Reddington to buy their dresses.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reddington Bridal is a terrific provider for wedding dresses and bridesmaid's dresses. They ask what your budget is and then show you dresses at that price. They have a wide selection too. If you purchase a bride's dress from them, then the bridesmaids receive a discount on their dresses which is very nice. We had two emergencies with expecting bridesmaids, and Reddington was able to save the day with an exchange for a dress in a larger size. Great gals to work with!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After trying a few other bridal salons, I decided to try out Reddington’s after a friend’s recommendation. I absolutely loved them there! Everyone was so friendly from the day of my first appointment to the day I picked out my veil a few weeks before the wedding! I worked mostly with Jenn and she is so sweet and I felt like she totally could read what I was looking for. She pulled great dresses, a variety of styles, and helped us envision on alterations I was thinking of doing to the dress. It was such a great experience because you’re the only one in the store and feel like the attention is all on you- just like it should be! Jenn never showed me a price tag and promised to stayed within my budget ($1,500). And she did even better- we were under budget including my dress, veil, belt, and hairpiece! It felt like winning the lottery! After we bought the dress everyone at the store was so friendly and helpful every time I called with a question or to check on my order. Overall great experience!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVE Reddington Bridal! Everyone was warm and welcoming when I arrived and listened to all of my desires and concerns about the kind of dress I wanted. Karen helped me find the perfect dress and she was kind, relaxed, and professional. She made me feel at ease when trying on dresses, and gave me the right amount of time alone to see how I felt about the dress without any hovering whatsoever. She also stayed within my price range and NEVER showed me a dress that was more than I could afford -- something that is SO important when trying on dresses. Jen was incredible when I came back to pick up my dress, helping me to decide if I should add a belt. Their seamstress, Gail, is a dream to work with and with so many years of experience, you know you are in good hands! Reddington Bridal is a MUST!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies (Jen, Karen, and Suzanne) are wonderful! I have nothing but glowing praise for Reddington Bridal. The shop has a large selection of gorgeous dresses. The sales ladies are honest and helpful and not pushy and generally really nice folks. They helped to make the wedding dress shopping (and buying) experience FUN. :)

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Karen!!!! I received many compliments on my dress. Great experience. I've sent several of my girlfriends there for their dresses and they have all purchased their dresses from Reddington.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Reddington Bridal made me feel so welcome and at ease. My dress buying experience felt extremely personal. I was comfortable guided to the right choice for dresses and could not have been happier with their services.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

his dress was listed at a lower cost than the exact same dress at other bridal boutiques i visited. then they even negotiated price with me knowing that i would be paying in cash. because they are kind of a hike from my home and work, one of the staff (not even the girl who sold me the dress, so i imagine she got no cut of the commission) drove the dress all the way to me! with all the stress of planning a wedding, it was so refreshing to work with people that actually want to help you out.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had originally purchased a wedding dress from Nordstrom's bridal department. 2 weeks before our wedding, I went in for my final fitting and my dress had been irrevocably ruined by alterations. I had purchased my dress in October and was absolutely in love with it so, needless to say, I was very upset.

After the tears subsided, the panic set in! I started desperately calling bridal stores searching for anyone who'd be willing to sell me a sample gown on short notice. I live around the corner from Reddington (I had actually planned to make an appointment there before I found my other gown), so I called about an hour after I got home from my fitting. From my first call, Reddington was AMAZING and and so sympathetic to my situation. They offered to fit me in immediately (typically they are appointment only), did everything they could to make me comfortable (and cheer me up), and put no pressure on me at all! It really seemed like they cared more about my unfortunate situation than making a gown sale.

The very first gown I tried on, one they pulled specifically after seeing pictures of my old dress (may it rest in peace), looked great! I tried on about 5 to 6 more and still liked it the best. I still wasn't ready to purchase the gown that night and was hoping somehow my gown could be salvaged, so I made an appointment for the following morning. My mom drove in from the Detroit area to help me the next day and to give me a second opinion.

We actually came in twice and both times they bent over backwards to make it a pleasant experience for me and my mom! I loved their personal attention and genuine interest in what was going on! By the end of the day, we had purchased the dress and were so happy to have worked with the lovely ladies at Reddington! I am really lucky to have found any dress, especially a dress of great quality and that I felt great in on my special day. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This shop was great! They were the third shop I visited. Let me tell you, they were WAY better than my previous experiences! They were so helpful. They helped me find a gown that was perfect for my body type. They don't pressure you on price. No matter what your budget is, they make you feel like a princess!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing staff! Not only were they great with all the help they provided with my wedding dress but they helped with the bridesmaid dresses as well. Everything went so smoothly and they were great with keeping in touch. I also had my veil custom made by them and bought some beautiful accessories that received many compliments! I have recommended them to a number of friends since my experience was so unforgettable!

• Wedding: 06/02/2013
Heather
847-692-4600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards