Reae Photography and Creative Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love Jill's upbeat personality-she made me feel so comfortable before, during, and after my wedding! She also knows how to make people smile, which is very important!! The best thing I found when working with Jill, is that she thinks outside the box-no cookie cutter photos, which is why I've used her not only for my wedding, but for my bride-only shoot, my children's photos, and x-mas cards. I can't wait for my next photo shoot with Reae Photography!

Reae Photography and Creative Services responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind words! You were a joy to work with and the camera loves you and your personality! Can wait to photograph you again!

Services Used: Photography

Jill is so much fun to work with! She has such an upbeat personality-and made me feel at ease! I will be hiring her again and again!!

Reae Photography and Creative Services responded with the following comments:

thank you for the kind words, cant wait to photograph you and your family again!!

Services Used: Photography

Awesome, We got engagement photos, save the date cards, inivites and thankyous, 10 hours of beautiful coverage, I even had her make me some tags for my favors! If you need anything printed, and incredible photos, book her now! On top of her talent, she was extremely flexible, and so nice. She even handled some sticky issues with my family during the reception and I didn't even know about that till later!

Services Used: Photography

Jill is so easy to get along with, with her laid back yet fun personality. Her humor and creativity helped me to really relax and enjoy the photography session in progress. She has a great eye for lighting, incorporating different angles and focuses, and various architectural aspects to include somehow in the photos. She is very flexible and makes changes to her schedule, locations, times, etc. when things weren't going exactly as planned. If she can't get the shot because of wind or sudden sunlight peeking behind clouds, she adapts easily and moves on without complaining. She also helped me in a lot of my wedding planning. She came up with so many ideas that helped me save money, in so many areas of the wedding planning, including but not limited to invitations, cakes, colors, dresses. Jill is awesome and I'm definately going to continue to use her for photography and party planning in the future!

Reae Photography and Creative Services responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your response Robin, I was glad to help.

Services Used: Photography

Jill took a picture of my son and I walking in the snow and it is my favorite picture ever! She also just took maternity pictures and her ideas are fresh and original! I would highly recommend her and I already have!!!

Reae Photography and Creative Services responded with the following comments:

thanks so much, the camera loves you!

Services Used: Photography

Excellent job, I would recommend Reae photography.

Reae Photography and Creative Services responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your review Denice, I appreciate it!