Ray Party Rental

Ray Party Rental

Favorite
Wichita, KS
316.263.3931
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
4.3
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility
4.3

We only rented candelabras from them, but they were easy to work with and reasonably priced.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Renting linens was a breeze, called to reserve, went a picked them up, dropped them off on monday. Very easy!!

1.6

We rented chairs for our wedding and found the service to be terrible. Not only were the staff we spoke with rude and unhelpful they do not call you to remind you of payment like every other vendor does. Most vendors will make a courtesy call 2 weeks-10 days out and remind of final payment, Ray's does not. Therefore we lost out on quite a bit of money because of this. When our chairs were delivered they were filthy! Many were also broken, lop-sided, etc. - totally NOT worth the money! I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented all of the linens (table cloths and napkins) for our wedding through Ray Party Rental. The company offers linens in a wide variety of sizes and colors, and the service that the employees provides is great! The price, however, was a little steep, but the quality service they provide can't be beat!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We only had 20 chairs at our ceremony, and Ray's had the best prices. We picked them up and took them back, but they looked very nice and it was so much nicer than having to borrow mismatched chairs from others.

Profile Picture
Jenny
08/07/2010

Ray's party rental was great. They broke a couple of dishes before they gave them to me, but they made up for it, and it reflected in the cost. I would absolutely use them again. The staff is all very friendly and willing to help. All in all, I would say it was a great experience.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super easy to make our order and was a fantastic value! Flexible and professional!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ray's did a great job. We ordered tables, table linens, and lattice panels. Everything was delivered on time. The linens were pristine and beautiful. We weren't charged any damage fees upon return. Very honest business.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented several things from Ray Party Rental, including table linens, napkins, and a dance floor. We were very pleased with their professionalism and advice. Their pricing is competitive and they were very flexible with us when we needed to add some items to our order last minute.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very nice people and they did a nice job.

3.5

They were nice but did not get the table cloth sizes right....

4.1

They were much more expensive than I intended. I ended up spending over $600 on table cloths alone since I had 19 large round tables, and I wanted the cloths to go to the floor. It ended up being very pricy, but the black table cloths against my lit center pieces, and candle light looked very classy. If I did shorter table cloths it was only going to be about $250 if I remeber correct. The cloths were a very high quality and VERY heavy. I would recomend them, but I would also recomend not going with the long table cloths unless you have money to burn. My mom made that decision and I just about choked when I heard how much more expensive it was, but they were very nice

4.2

Okay, so Ray Party Rental is probably the best rental place in Wichita. I chose them because of their prices mostly, which are only a slight bit less than other companies in town. However, I had a quite large order and when I came to pick everything up (I declined the high delivery price), the pink linen napkins were not ready. When my grandmother went to pick them up the day of the wedding, they were still damp. I was not very pleased about this but feel as if they made it right because they did not charge us a late return fee.