730 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS 67203 Map · Phone number

About The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

The Table Guys offer quality wedding rentals at affordable prices. We are 100% committed to you and we treat every event with professional and friendly service. Visit our showroom to view our selection of tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, arches, backdrops, vases, lighting and much more! We are located in the Historic Delano district west of downtown Wichita. Stop by anytime, appointments are not necessary. Let our professional, friendly staff help you find the look you love! We can set up a table so you can see exactly what your tables will look like at your reception! We also offer free delivery in Wichita with a qualifying order.

Follow The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals on

P7050010
chairpic1
imagesCAZOZIWG

7 Reviews for The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

Affordable, but great quality chairs.

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2014

After my wedding planner narrowed my choices for linen rentals down to 3 I decided to visit The Table Guys first because they were on the lower end of the price spectrum. I was hoping they would have more than just the basic table cloth and chair covers. I was very suprised to find out they have everything. I wanted black and white damask runners and they had two to choose from. They had chair covers that they had made just for the chairs at the boathouse, which I paired with sashes. Everything turned out beautiful, they were very flexible with the delivery, I was not sure if I would need them the day before or the day of and they were patient with me and happy to accommodate. I had a dozen or so people helping me decorate, so I did not need them to set up, but they stayed for a while to show me how to tie the sashes to look like ties instead of bows. Great Job!

Sent on 01/06/2015

The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we wish you the very best in future!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/31/2014

The Table Guys offered a great price for the large number of tables, chairs, and table cloths that we rented. We chose to have them set up and tear down the tables, which was an added expense but worth every penny. They were efficient and it made decorating a breeze with only the centerpieces to complete. The Table Guys were easy to communicate with and were very flexible with scheduling for delivery and pick up of the chairs. Overall, a great experience. Thanks!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kristina! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

• Kansas Photo Booths
    Kansas Photo Booths Photo Booths

A very professional company with well maintained tables and chairs and a professional setup crew.

• Bryan Foley Entertainment
    Bryan Foley Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to stage your event, be sure to call Kim and they will deliver as promised. Great Service, Great Pricing and always there when promised. As a Wedding and Event entertainer I have been in this industry for 30 years, and I know a lot of vendors personally. We used The Table Guys for our wedding. Great People.

• 730 W. Douglas Wichita, KS 67203 See on map