The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

About The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

It's Your Day.....It Matters To Us!!

The Table Guys offer quality wedding rentals at affordable prices. We are 100% committed to you and we treat every event with professional and friendly service.  Visit our showroom to view our selection of tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, arches, backdrops, vases, lighting and much more!  We are located in the Historic Delano district west of downtown Wichita.  Stop by anytime, appointments are not necessary.  Let our professional, friendly staff help you find the look you love!  We can set up a table so you can see exactly what your tables will look like at your reception!  We also offer free delivery in Wichita with a qualifying order.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Wichita

Follow The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals on

4 Reviews for The Table Guys Event & Party Rentals

Affordable, but great quality chairs.

Profile Picture User5078334, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are awesome. Affordability is huge obviously. They were easy to work. We even called a few weeks before the wedding begging for more chairs. They said they didnt have any more to rent that weekend, but would try to track more down. They called within a few days saying they found 30 more. They showed up on time for delivery and were friendly and professional. I'll definitely use them again. Both my sister and I have for our weddings. Tables and Chairs were just what we asked for and needed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Crosby, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After my wedding planner narrowed my choices for linen rentals down to 3 I decided to visit The Table Guys first because they were on the lower end of the price spectrum. I was hoping they would have more than just the basic table cloth and chair covers. I was very suprised to find out they have everything. I wanted black and white damask runners and they had two to choose from. They had chair covers that they had made just for the chairs at the boathouse, which I paired with sashes. Everything turned out beautiful, they were very flexible with the delivery, I was not sure if I would need them the day before or the day of and they were patient with me and happy to accommodate. I had a dozen or so people helping me decorate, so I did not need them to set up, but they stayed for a while to show me how to tie the sashes to look like ties instead of bows. Great Job!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1339139506374 tent20x30
220x220 sq 1339139576202 mg3193800x600350110406
220x220 sq 1339139633300 p7050010

5 ENDORSEMENTS
A very professional company with well maintained tables and chairs and a professional setup crew.

If you need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to stage your event, be sure to call Kim and they will deliver as promised. Great Service, Great Pricing and always there when promised. As a Wedding and Event entertainer I have been in this industry for 30 years, and I know a lot of vendors personally. We used The Table Guys for our wedding. Great People.

The Table Guys Event and Party Rentals is a fabulous company. Their rental items are beautiful and they make the effort to go the extra mile for their clients, I make sure to recommend The Table Guys to all our rental clients!

The Table Guys are excellent to work with! They always ensure that the tables and chairs are clean and they communicate very quickly and clearly!

730 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS 67203   See On Map