Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
When Marco and I decided that we would have an outdoor/tent wedding we knew that without question we had to hire the best in the industry. We had high expectations for our wedding as we wanted to create a setting that was unique for our guests, an experience like no other. After reviewing Rachel's work in magazines we decided to set up a meeting, and within minutes we knew this was the right team for us.

Working with a tent involved numerous factors that had to be taken into consideration, it was a blank canvas that had to be transformed into our vision. Our outdoor venue was built the week of the wedding. Everything from lighting, chandeliers, flooring, carpet, draping, floral, candlelight, linens and much more had to be installed and pulled together to create the look and feel that represented us. Words cannot describe how Rachel and her team not only nailed our vision but also surpassed it on so many levels.

When I walked into our tent for the first time in the beautiful gardens of The Doctor's House, I was overcome with emotion. It was perfect, romantic, elegant and classy just the way I envisioned.

The compliments from our guests were endless, many in awe and stating that this was the most beautiful wedding they had attended. Classy was an understatement. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Not only was Rachel's work brilliant, but she and Jessy were by my side along the way. They were impeccable in responding to every question I had in a timely manor and would pick up the phone and call me if I needed reassurance or clarity. The service level was remarkable. They made it known that my special day mattered to them.

Rachel I can't thank you enough for being part of this special day. You have a brilliant team and there are no words for how amazing Jessy is! Your passion for what you do shines through your work.

Keep doing what you do.

Daniela and Marco Drigo
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There are so many positive things I could say about Rachel A Clingen and her team! They are absolutley wonderful people who not only executed our vision for our wedding perfectly but they far exceeded all of our expectations. They make every bride feel like they are the only bride they are working with. Their creativity, originality, and vision are remarkable. I highly recommend Rachel A. Clingen for any wedding. You will not be disappointed.

We worked closely with Jessy and her kindness and professionalism was so refreshing. Thank you all for making our day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Adele and Tarek
Wedding: 07/18/2014
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I connected with Rachel and Jessy when I was only months away from my wedding date and delivering my undergraduate thesis while my fiancé and I were preparing for him to start a new position in England. I had no doubt that Rachel and her team were also up to their foreheads in work with the Spring season approaching but they enthusiastically took me on and I will be eternally grateful. Rachel A. Clingen Wedding and Event Design brought a British botanical Spring to Casa Loma with gorgeous floral and flickering candles fit for a timeless storybook; our guests enjoyed an unforgettable "fairytale" as the ambiance brought each room to life into the evening. Rachel and her team are first class both personally and professionally; in addition to their expertise and passion they are each genuine, sincere, honest, kind and generous. I will carry my experience with Rachel and Jessy into my design profession.

My aesthetic is high modern and traditional, which are at opposite ends of the spectrum and leaves everything in between as an option. Rachel and Jessy thank you so much for always responding to me so quickly to talk through the random visuals that you received and for encouraging my initial concept, it was a reminder to have faith in my aesthetic and vision. I appreciate your guidance and enthusiasm so much and never once felt rushed or swayed, only that my happiness and comfort were your top priority and I deeply appreciate that.

Our wedding was nearly three weeks ago now and our decor still comes up in conversations with our family and friends as being magical and the photos are breathtaking. Thank you for making our day exquisite and creating the spirit of an English Spring, Casa Loma felt more like a home than a castle and it looked as celebratory as we felt. Thank you so much for being there for me all the way, I won't forget it.

God Bless!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found out about Rachel and all the amazing work she does through reviews on this site and photo shoots in wedding magazines. I knew I had to book an appointment for a consult. From the first appointment to the last, Rachel and Jessy were amazing. They were always there to answer questions, reassure me on my decisions, and add their ideas and input when I wasn't sure. The flower arrangements and my bouquet were the most important aspect of the decor to me and Rachel understood exactly what I was thinking of. Her team created the most amazing, colourful, and rustic looking arrangements. It was more than I had ever imagined could be done with flowers. They were so amazing on the day as well. They were there to set up and take down the chapel and venue in no time and with out any problems. They were very easy to work with, professional, and very experienced. They always made me feel like it would all work out and I trusted they knew what looked best and for a bride that is the most important feeling.
They created an atmosphere at our wedding that was not only beautiful but rustic and I couldn't have asked for anything more. They created my dream wedding and no words will ever be able to thank them enough for all their work.
Wedding: 05/25/2014
Jessy and Rachel,

From the first time I opened a wedding magazine, you were my first choice for decor! You exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Our wedding day was more then I could have ever dreamed of - Thank You for handling the minor hiccup with the linen's so professionally, you took me from being in tears to back to being totally calm and excited, in a matter of minutes.

The backdrop and chandelier were gorgeous and the linens just tied everything together!!!! I received nothing but compliments the whole night! Even my husband said to me "Wow - this looks amazing"!

I can't thank you enough!!!!

-Candice
Wedding: 03/29/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Upon beginning my wedding planning a year and a half ago, I had already heard of the wonderful talent that is Rachel A. Clingen and her team. I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel and Jessy at the National Bridal Show and booked my services with them right then and there - meanwhile, the only reason I had gone to the show was to simply meet and book them.

My high expectations were met and surpassed throughout the entire planning process with them. Jessy was able to create our wedding vision in a reality, when I had difficulties trying to vocalize what it was I was picturing. The wedding day itself, was beyond anything I would have ever imagined. From Rachel hand delivering my flowers that morning, to walking into the church and being shocked by the transformation, and to walking into the venue and being completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the space - their professionalism and talent is unparalleled. Thank you Rachel, Jessy and your entire team for making our wedding day even more beautiful than we could have ever hoped.
Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment we walked into Rachel A. Clingen’s charming studio and sat down with Rachel herself, we were sold!

After meeting with several floral & décor companies we truly found WHO we were looking for – Someone with passion, enthusiasm, innovation and style that mirrored our own. The best part about working with Rachel Clingen is that it was a ‘worry-free’ experience. Both my husband and I were quite busy with our careers during the planning process and wanted to work with a vendor who we could trust and offered a turn-key service, we loved that Rachel and her team had years of experience, flawless reviews and countless features in industry leading bridal magazines.

We will never forget walking into the Hudson Room at The Paramount Event Venue in Vaughan Ontario on October 26th 2013, the room was absolutely transformed and literally took our breath away. Rachel and her team created a chic, elegant yet modern ambiance that we were so proud of and really represented us. Up-lit draping covered the entire perimeter of the space with gorgeous sparkly chimmiliers hanging right over our very own signature vinyl dance floor. The head table was exactly what we envisioned with French tufted panels, a beautiful Lucite dining table and a spectacular array of roses, hydrangeas and my favorite, Phalenopsis orchids! Our beautiful centerpieces were a mix of clear candelabras to match our Grace ghost chairs and tall crystal pillar vases all fashioned in fresh floral.

Dozens of guests complimented us throughout the evening that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended!! Words cannot express how much we enjoyed working with Rachel and her team. Rachel is a visionary and the very best in the industry. We actually miss working with you, Rachel…not too many newlyweds can probably say that about their wedding vendors!

A wholehearted THANK YOU to Rachel, Jessy, David and team for EVERYTHING!!

Truly,
Daniela Sposato Montagner
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jessy from Rachel Clingen was an absolute DREAM to work with!
I had the mammoth task of arranging my entire Wedding; which we had in Niagara on the Lake, from where I live in Sydney, Australia. From the moment we first met Jessy we knew we wanted to work with her; she was so incredibly organised and on the ball; you could just tell she really knows her stuff. Jessy always made herself available (even with the 14 hour time difference) and came back to my emails right away! She was SO patient and flexible throughout the whole process and made sure to ask all the right questions to ensure she would deliver EXACTLY what I was dreaming of!
Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she truly exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a no-fuss, 100% reliable, high-end, high-quality,specialist service I would highly recommend Rachel Clingen. Their organisation, efficiency, professionalism, passion and design style is a standout in the industry!
Thank you thank you thank you AGAIN Jessy; you made my life SO much easier throughout the process and I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day!
xx
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rachel and Jessy were AMAZING from start to finish. They were so helpful throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions I had. My wedding was the most beautiful event I had ever seen, it was breath taking. Rachel and her staff made my visions pale in comparisons to what she created for me, my husband and our guests. I was so impressed I can't even describe to you how I felt when I looked around, it was truly magical.

Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding, everything was beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Rachel and Jessy are an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire experience effortless.

My brother and sister in law hired Rachel and her team a few years ago when they got married, once I saw their stunning decor, the flowers and all of the special details, I knew I wanted to hire her without a doubt for my wedding day. Rachel and her team are extremely talented at what they do, so creative, hardworking, professional, listens to your ideas and knows exactly how to make them a reality.

Our wedding decor was stunning, the room was breathtaking. I would not have changed a single thing. The moment I walked into the room for the first time, I was speechless, it was perfect! The backdrop was GORGEOUS, the hanging chandeliers were my favourite. No matter what you want, they make it happen.

Thank you SO much for making my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of, and more! You and your team are the best :)

-Cara
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Jessica 2 Reviews
Rachel and her team are second to none. Words cannot express how happy we were with her work for our wedding. From the first day we met her, we instantly knew we wanted her to design our wedding. She is honest, genuine, sincere and really listens to what her clients want. We had complete confidence in everything Rachel suggested; she has amazing creative design and my best advice is to give Rachel full reign on the design and she will create a stunning and unique look. We still have guests raving that they have never seen flowers as beautiful as the ones at our wedding. Both Rachel and Jessy were always so prompt on replying to e-mails and phone calls and were always able to put our minds at ease. Rachel and her team have established a reputable name and if you have the pleasure of her designing your wedding, you can be sure that you will love every bit of it. Of all the wedding planning, meeting with Rachel was our favourite part! Thank you for all your hard work Rachel, Jessy and team- you really are the best!
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A big part of the success of this special day was made perfect because of our theme & floral decorator, Rachel A Clingen Wedding & Event Designs. It only took one meeting to decide that she was the right designer for us. We could tell that Rachel was as engaged in our dream wedding vision as we were. She asked all the right questions, but more importantly she listened and understood who we were and what we wanted to create for ourselves & our guests.
She took a lot of stress out of our planning, with each phone call or email, ideas were discussed and decisions were made easily & professionally . Words cannot explain what kind of magic happened that day. From the spectacular display of hydrangeas & roses in the church where we exchanged our vows, to the awesome vintage decor of our reception venue at the beautiful Old Mill in Toronto, we were in awe. Rachel showcased the Brule Rooms with a gorgeous tiered head table complete with draping and up-lighting. We celebrated our romantic wedding with our guests amid tables decorated with both high & low flora's & candle lit crystal centerpieces. When we walked through those doors..we couldn't believe our eyes. It was our dream...it was perfect.
Our wedding day was filled with a romantic ambiance, enhanced by Rachel's diligent work & creativity. We thank-you for helping us create the masterpiece backdrop for our wedding memories.

Love,
Adam and Jessica Tupling
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Many of you reading this will know where I come from when i say that as a Little Girl I have envisioned my wedding day over and over again. Many little girls care about the "white dress", I on the other hand only cared about the decor. To me the utmost important element to a wedding is the decor. After All, the decor is what makes the ambiance of the wedding, it is what sets the mood and it is what people talk about most! If you agree with this statement then Rachel is the ONLY designer that would be able to see your vision and to execute it exactly as you had envisioned it.

Her approach to your wedding is exactly that:YOUR wedding. She keeps in mind your vision, your budget and your expectation. She then bursts with excitement when she comes up with brilliant ideas to make your wedding dreams come true.

Not only is Rachel talented, she has surrounded herself with a team that truly cares and loves what they do! Jessy was a doll to deal with and her responsiveness and attentiveness was bar none!

Overall I can't say enough about what a positive experience it was working with Rachel and her team. All I can say is that there is lots of wedding decor places out there that you can choose from, if you want a cookie cutter, typical wedding then Rachel may not be your best choice, however if you want professionalism, uniqueness and vision then look no further, because like I did, you will walk into your hall and shed tears to see your dream wedding turn into a reality!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding took place at Windermere House on August 10, 2013 in Muskoka. With friends and family from Ireland, Wales and all over Canada we enjoyed the most incredible wedding.
Rachel and Jessy were amazing to work with, they make it seen ever so effortless. They created such elegance, beauty, warmth with breath taking flowers. All of our guests STILL talk about how amazing the flowers looked.You can rest assure you are in good hands with Rachel's team!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with the Rachel A. Clingen team -especially Jessy!- was an absolute pleasure. After doing a lot of research, I met with Jessy who's bubbling personality, knowledge of wedding floral and decor, and Rachel's amazing portfolio made the decision to choose them easy. They provided the floral and decor for my bridal shower, and wedding, and I was blown away both times. They listened to my ideas, and vision, and then gave me something better than I could've imagined. They gave me the flowers I always wanted, all while staying committed to our budget. I would highly recommend Rachel A. Clingen Wedding and Event Design to any bride who is looking for exceptional quality, and wants to work with a fun and passionate group of people. Thank you again for adding the finishing touches that made our day perfect!
Wedding: 08/09/2013
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rachel and her team were very professional and helped make our Wedding day everything we dreamed and more. When speaking with Rachel you can just feel her passion about what she does. She was very helpful and offered her professional opinion about what we wanted. When i walked into our venue my jaw dropped i couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. The flowers are stunning as well as the layout and decor. Thank you Rachel and your team for everything!
Wedding: 07/13/2013
 905-763-7700
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire