Rachel A. Clingen Wedding And Event Design

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jessy and Rachel,

From the first time I opened a wedding magazine, you were my first choice for decor! You exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Our wedding day was more then I could have ever dreamed of - Thank You for handling the minor hiccup with the linen's so professionally, you took me from being in tears to back to being totally calm and excited, in a matter of minutes.

The backdrop and chandelier were gorgeous and the linens just tied everything together!!!! I received nothing but compliments the whole night! Even my husband said to me "Wow - this looks amazing"!

I can't thank you enough!!!!

-Candice
Wedding: 03/29/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Upon beginning my wedding planning a year and a half ago, I had already heard of the wonderful talent that is Rachel A. Clingen and her team. I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel and Jessy at the National Bridal Show and booked my services with them right then and there - meanwhile, the only reason I had gone to the show was to simply meet and book them.

My high expectations were met and surpassed throughout the entire planning process with them. Jessy was able to create our wedding vision in a reality, when I had difficulties trying to vocalize what it was I was picturing. The wedding day itself, was beyond anything I would have ever imagined. From Rachel hand delivering my flowers that morning, to walking into the church and being shocked by the transformation, and to walking into the venue and being completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the space - their professionalism and talent is unparalleled. Thank you Rachel, Jessy and your entire team for making our wedding day even more beautiful than we could have ever hoped.
Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment we walked into Rachel A. Clingen’s charming studio and sat down with Rachel herself, we were sold!

After meeting with several floral & décor companies we truly found WHO we were looking for – Someone with passion, enthusiasm, innovation and style that mirrored our own. The best part about working with Rachel Clingen is that it was a ‘worry-free’ experience. Both my husband and I were quite busy with our careers during the planning process and wanted to work with a vendor who we could trust and offered a turn-key service, we loved that Rachel and her team had years of experience, flawless reviews and countless features in industry leading bridal magazines.

We will never forget walking into the Hudson Room at The Paramount Event Venue in Vaughan Ontario on October 26th 2013, the room was absolutely transformed and literally took our breath away. Rachel and her team created a chic, elegant yet modern ambiance that we were so proud of and really represented us. Up-lit draping covered the entire perimeter of the space with gorgeous sparkly chimmiliers hanging right over our very own signature vinyl dance floor. The head table was exactly what we envisioned with French tufted panels, a beautiful Lucite dining table and a spectacular array of roses, hydrangeas and my favorite, Phalenopsis orchids! Our beautiful centerpieces were a mix of clear candelabras to match our Grace ghost chairs and tall crystal pillar vases all fashioned in fresh floral.

Dozens of guests complimented us throughout the evening that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended!! Words cannot express how much we enjoyed working with Rachel and her team. Rachel is a visionary and the very best in the industry. We actually miss working with you, Rachel…not too many newlyweds can probably say that about their wedding vendors!

A wholehearted THANK YOU to Rachel, Jessy, David and team for EVERYTHING!!

Truly,
Daniela Sposato Montagner
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jessy from Rachel Clingen was an absolute DREAM to work with!
I had the mammoth task of arranging my entire Wedding; which we had in Niagara on the Lake, from where I live in Sydney, Australia. From the moment we first met Jessy we knew we wanted to work with her; she was so incredibly organised and on the ball; you could just tell she really knows her stuff. Jessy always made herself available (even with the 14 hour time difference) and came back to my emails right away! She was SO patient and flexible throughout the whole process and made sure to ask all the right questions to ensure she would deliver EXACTLY what I was dreaming of!
Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she truly exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a no-fuss, 100% reliable, high-end, high-quality,specialist service I would highly recommend Rachel Clingen. Their organisation, efficiency, professionalism, passion and design style is a standout in the industry!
Thank you thank you thank you AGAIN Jessy; you made my life SO much easier throughout the process and I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day!
xx
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rachel and Jessy were AMAZING from start to finish. They were so helpful throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions I had. My wedding was the most beautiful event I had ever seen, it was breath taking. Rachel and her staff made my visions pale in comparisons to what she created for me, my husband and our guests. I was so impressed I can't even describe to you how I felt when I looked around, it was truly magical.

Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding, everything was beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Rachel and Jessy are an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the entire experience effortless.

My brother and sister in law hired Rachel and her team a few years ago when they got married, once I saw their stunning decor, the flowers and all of the special details, I knew I wanted to hire her without a doubt for my wedding day. Rachel and her team are extremely talented at what they do, so creative, hardworking, professional, listens to your ideas and knows exactly how to make them a reality.

Our wedding decor was stunning, the room was breathtaking. I would not have changed a single thing. The moment I walked into the room for the first time, I was speechless, it was perfect! The backdrop was GORGEOUS, the hanging chandeliers were my favourite. No matter what you want, they make it happen.

Thank you SO much for making my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of, and more! You and your team are the best :)

-Cara
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Jessica 2 Reviews
Rachel and her team are second to none. Words cannot express how happy we were with her work for our wedding. From the first day we met her, we instantly knew we wanted her to design our wedding. She is honest, genuine, sincere and really listens to what her clients want. We had complete confidence in everything Rachel suggested; she has amazing creative design and my best advice is to give Rachel full reign on the design and she will create a stunning and unique look. We still have guests raving that they have never seen flowers as beautiful as the ones at our wedding. Both Rachel and Jessy were always so prompt on replying to e-mails and phone calls and were always able to put our minds at ease. Rachel and her team have established a reputable name and if you have the pleasure of her designing your wedding, you can be sure that you will love every bit of it. Of all the wedding planning, meeting with Rachel was our favourite part! Thank you for all your hard work Rachel, Jessy and team- you really are the best!
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A big part of the success of this special day was made perfect because of our theme & floral decorator, Rachel A Clingen Wedding & Event Designs. It only took one meeting to decide that she was the right designer for us. We could tell that Rachel was as engaged in our dream wedding vision as we were. She asked all the right questions, but more importantly she listened and understood who we were and what we wanted to create for ourselves & our guests.
She took a lot of stress out of our planning, with each phone call or email, ideas were discussed and decisions were made easily & professionally . Words cannot explain what kind of magic happened that day. From the spectacular display of hydrangeas & roses in the church where we exchanged our vows, to the awesome vintage decor of our reception venue at the beautiful Old Mill in Toronto, we were in awe. Rachel showcased the Brule Rooms with a gorgeous tiered head table complete with draping and up-lighting. We celebrated our romantic wedding with our guests amid tables decorated with both high & low flora's & candle lit crystal centerpieces. When we walked through those doors..we couldn't believe our eyes. It was our dream...it was perfect.
Our wedding day was filled with a romantic ambiance, enhanced by Rachel's diligent work & creativity. We thank-you for helping us create the masterpiece backdrop for our wedding memories.

Love,
Adam and Jessica Tupling
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Many of you reading this will know where I come from when i say that as a Little Girl I have envisioned my wedding day over and over again. Many little girls care about the "white dress", I on the other hand only cared about the decor. To me the utmost important element to a wedding is the decor. After All, the decor is what makes the ambiance of the wedding, it is what sets the mood and it is what people talk about most! If you agree with this statement then Rachel is the ONLY designer that would be able to see your vision and to execute it exactly as you had envisioned it.

Her approach to your wedding is exactly that:YOUR wedding. She keeps in mind your vision, your budget and your expectation. She then bursts with excitement when she comes up with brilliant ideas to make your wedding dreams come true.

Not only is Rachel talented, she has surrounded herself with a team that truly cares and loves what they do! Jessy was a doll to deal with and her responsiveness and attentiveness was bar none!

Overall I can't say enough about what a positive experience it was working with Rachel and her team. All I can say is that there is lots of wedding decor places out there that you can choose from, if you want a cookie cutter, typical wedding then Rachel may not be your best choice, however if you want professionalism, uniqueness and vision then look no further, because like I did, you will walk into your hall and shed tears to see your dream wedding turn into a reality!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding took place at Windermere House on August 10, 2013 in Muskoka. With friends and family from Ireland, Wales and all over Canada we enjoyed the most incredible wedding.
Rachel and Jessy were amazing to work with, they make it seen ever so effortless. They created such elegance, beauty, warmth with breath taking flowers. All of our guests STILL talk about how amazing the flowers looked.You can rest assure you are in good hands with Rachel's team!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with the Rachel A. Clingen team -especially Jessy!- was an absolute pleasure. After doing a lot of research, I met with Jessy who's bubbling personality, knowledge of wedding floral and decor, and Rachel's amazing portfolio made the decision to choose them easy. They provided the floral and decor for my bridal shower, and wedding, and I was blown away both times. They listened to my ideas, and vision, and then gave me something better than I could've imagined. They gave me the flowers I always wanted, all while staying committed to our budget. I would highly recommend Rachel A. Clingen Wedding and Event Design to any bride who is looking for exceptional quality, and wants to work with a fun and passionate group of people. Thank you again for adding the finishing touches that made our day perfect!
Wedding: 08/09/2013
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rachel and her team were very professional and helped make our Wedding day everything we dreamed and more. When speaking with Rachel you can just feel her passion about what she does. She was very helpful and offered her professional opinion about what we wanted. When i walked into our venue my jaw dropped i couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. The flowers are stunning as well as the layout and decor. Thank you Rachel and your team for everything!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I just got back from my wedding, which was held at Taboo Resort in Gravenhurst. I had come across Rachel Clingen's work while researching wedding photography at Taboo. I knew right away that they would make my vision come true as they had done some prior work that was exactly what I wanted with my own wedding (beautiful centrepieces, birch bark accents etc.). The truth is that all of their work was beautiful.

I had thought that I might be stressed the day of my wedding-- not knowing what the colours of my floral would look like or whether all the tables would be set up "just right" ... but when I walked down that aisle and entered the reception hall ... I was absolutely blown away. Everything looked so incredibly beautiful. It was my dream wedding come true and I had zero stress the day of... I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the décor was ... and, even though space was tight, I squeezed as many bouquets and arrangements as I could into all of the vehicles heading back to TO, because I simply couldn't part with them. Rachel and her team worked so hard to get everything just right ... I wanted an outdoor ceremony ... and even when it looked like it might gush with rain, they stood by until the clouds parted to set everything up for the ceremony... And, they also drove 2 hours back to the venue the day after to pick up all of their stuff ... Again, I didn't have to worry about a thing ... Just enjoy!

I could go on and on about how happy I am and would recommend them to everyone I know (and everyone I don't know as well). Rachel & Jessy, thank you so much for making my day everything I dreamed it would be. Amy
Wedding: Recently Married

Private User 3 Reviews
Rachel and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do. From the moment that we first met her at our initial consult we knew that she was the one that we wanted to have create our dream wedding. Her enthusiasm, professionally, creativeness and her passion is what made us fully confident in her.

When we walked into our reception hall we were so overwhelmed at how beautifully it all came together, we were truly overjoyed with emotion, and this was all thanks to Rachel, her team and their vision. Being a bride there are soo many little details and stresses that you experience leading up to the big day, the décor was one area where we did not have to worry about a single thing.
Rachel and her team took care of everything; we were truly amazed with everything they did for us.
Thank for making our dream wedding come to life! You and your team are truly talented at what you do! You rock!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just thinking about that magical day makes me tear up…Rachel made our wedding feel like it was straight out of the pages of a fairy tale…

I’ve never been the “girly” type…never owned anything pink…I trained as a doctor so I was taught to keep my emotions in check…Having said that going through this wedding experience with Rachael has changed me forever…

Chris and I met Rachael at the WedLuxe wedding show…from the moment we met her we could tell that she was sincere and caring. We gave Rachael a lot of flexibility with our wedding. We didn’t have anything in mind, other than we wanted to incorporate lavender into it. What Rachael came up with, was out of this world!!! We felt confident in her talent and abilities. She is so CREATIVE!!!

Our ceremony site was slated for outside, however, it rained that morning. At first I was devastated. Rachael came to me as I was getting my hair and makeup done and said…”Afiya, don’t worry I will make the ceremony site even better than we planned outside…” I was relieved and trusted that she would. Our “plan b” was a beautifully draped tent, our reception site…
As I walked down the aisle I was blown away…What Rachael and her team did was unbelievable!!! It felt like an oasis! The sun was out then and just like Rachael said everything came together. The entire night my guest kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers and décor were. That this was the “best” wedding they had ever been to… We were all blown away at how Rachael made the ceremony and reception so different, the transformation was luxurious.

Chris and I are thrilled that all of Rachael’s hard work, dedication and just sheer talent has been recognized by WEDLUXE magazine. Our wedding is featured in the winter/spring 2014 edition.

I’m still not a lover of pink…lol…however Rachael has made me believe that fairy tales DO come true. She brought ours to life on June 22.2013…
Hears to happily ever afters,

Afiya and Chris

Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Rachel for the first time at a wedding show in January. She was so friendly and excited to hear all about what I had envisioned for my wedding. Before I even got my words out she was finishing with my sentence with exactly what I had in mind. I knew we would be a good fit. She was always steps ahead of me and it allowed to be trust her completely. She is so diligent with what she does and she brought our dream wedding to life. The end result was absolutely breathtaking. I did not have to worry about a single thing and it was even better than I would have ever expected. It is now 3 months later and our friends are still talking about our flowers and decor. I am first of many friends to get married and I will no doubt be recommending Rachel and her team for my friends weddings. I have since used her for 3 different events for work and she has never let me down!! Thank you again Rachel and Jessey for all your outstanding work!!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
 905-763-7700
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire