POMME

Value
Flexibility
Cheryl
07/18/2015

Pomme is a beautiful location, delicious food and wonderful, flexible staff.

06/20/2015

Pomme is PERFECTION! It has been a month since our wedding and our guests are STILL raving about our celebration! From the unique venue to the service to the incredible food, everyone fell in love with Pomme just as we had. The outdoor space was exactly what we were looking for in a ceremony and photograph site. The processional over the bridge can't be topped for drama. Then it just seemed to get better. The cocktail hour in the outside pavilion next to the pond was an intimate setting without being crowded. Moving upstairs to the reception brought a round of gasps from our guests---the simple yet subtle elegant décor was so different than what you typically see. It was an absolute blessing to work with Dan. We especially appreciated his calm demeanor, his attention to detail and his helpfulness in bringing our vision to life. The wedding was seamless and we know Dan played a huge role in making that happen. We are so thankful we found this hidden gem called Pomme. Countless guests commented it was the most beautiful wedding they ever attended and we know the venue coupled with the service and food is the reason why!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pomme is the most beautiful venue ever! I was convinced that I was going to get married in an upstate New York barn and have a very DIY wedding until my husband convinced me to just take a look at a view venues near Philadelphia. When we got to Pomme, I just knew it right away that this was THE PLACE, even though we saw it in the winter and were planning on getting married in the summer. The wooded area was lush and green by our wedding and was the perfect backdrop for our outdoor ceremony and cocktails and lawn games for happy hour. The food is out of this world, they're so creative! People are still commenting on the spaghetti and meatballs on a fork, mini cheeseburgers with a shot of beer and pork belly buns! They accommodated all of our suggestions and made our wedding feel so personal and so very special. Thank you Pomme!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue and catering combination is outstanding! The space itself is charming and unique and lends itself to what was a breathtaking, beautiful and memorable outdoor ceremony! The reception, which was held inside, is just as beautiful and amazing. Several of our guests commented on what an amazing space Pomme is!

If the venue itself wasn't enough, the staff and catering were out of this world! Peachtree & Ward catering blew us away with their quality and service. The food was INCREDIBLE! They customized everything for us from the bar, appetizers to our unique and delicious brunch/lunch stations! The service at the event was also flawless! Every guest was taken care of, and everything ran according to plan. We were taken care of from the second we walked in the door until our last guest left in the afternoon!

Planning an event with Pomme events was effortless! A big shout out to Dan Dutch for his patience, flexibility and creativity throughout this process. From the first email to the last detail I felt taken care of and supported. Both Dan and Jon (the owner) were up front with services and prices and were willing to work with us with menu choices and services. They catered to our needs and made us feel like we were their only clients. I could not have asked or imagined anything more for our wedding day! Thank you, Dan, Jon and the entire Pomme/Peachtree & Ward staff for making our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Recently Married

I had my wedding with Pomme (Peachtree and Ward Catering) last month (May 16th, 2015). The venue itself is very romantic and quaint. I did not want the typical ballroom or country club, honestly, it is everything I had imagined and the space is BEAUTIFUL. My wedding was about 140 people, which was a perfect size for the venue. I felt as though the space was EASY to make into my own. I went with blush and golds, romantic feel with lots of candles and greenery. The room looked absolutely spectacular. They have amazing modern spheres hanging in the reception room, as well as beautiful floors and beautiful outdoor space for a ceremony. They also have a KILLER bride/groom space to get ready. I practically was sold on the venue seeing that! Also, they have a brand new pavilion for cocktail hour that was awesome because it ended up raining a bit for our cocktail hour. I honestly can not say enough positive feedback about the food. IT WAS AMAZING. They had SO many options and SO many of my guests told me during and after the wedding that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I felt the drinks were a little strong but hey, isn't that a good thing?! No one wants a watered down drink! They really take care of you and even after the wedding, I left a few things at the venue. They were sure to make sure everything was returned. Everything could not have been more beautiful or ran more smoothly. It was PERFECT in every way.

1 Review
Recently Married

Pomme did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding and reception. Everything went very smoothly. The food was outstanding both for the cocktail hour and the dinner. They handled every detail; no need for a wedding planner here; they make sure everything runs smoothly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing wedding!! Couldn't have been happier :) Stephanie is amazing as well!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Pomme was absolutely amazing!! Friends and family are still talking about the beautiful space and VERY delicious food! Every minute of the night was exceptional. Stephanie is lovely to work with and made planning easy and stress-free. I hope we have an opportunity to have another event at Pomme!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't believe it's already been a week since we had our wedding reception at the Pomme on 11/15/14 and I am still on such a high from how amazing it all was! From the first time we met with Stephanie almost a year and a half ago, all the way through to my endless conversations with Melissa, i knew that this would be the perfect place for our wedding. Melissa never made me feel crazy for my random questions and always offered up her honest opinion when I needed it. I never felt uneasy or stressed out leading up to the wedding because I knew Melissa, Stephanie and everyone at Pomme were handling everything.

When i walked into the venue the day of our wedding i was amazed - they literally took the vision in my head and made it come to life and I still can't get over how perfect every single little detail was. From the food to the atmosphere to the most professional and attentive group of people ever - the Pomme is by far the most unique, amazing and perfect wedding venue around Philadelphia. All of my guests are still raving about everything (especially the mini burgers :) ) and said the minute they pulled up they were blown away by how beautiful the venue is.

I could literally go on and on about how absolutely perfect our wedding day was and how impressed I was with Melissa, her staff and the Pomme. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who doesn't want the typical cookie cutter wedding and is looking for exceptional food & service, a gorgeous atmosphere and just all around wonderful people to share their day with. I wouldn't change a single thing and we can't thank everyone at Pomme enough for giving us a night we will never ever forget :)

1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I were beyond impressed with the Pomme. We had our wedding there this past weekend and it was perfect. Thanks to the incredible staff, everything went smoothly and if there were any mishaps I never knew about them. The venue itself was so beautiful and more than we could have ever imagined. Throughout the entire wedding process we worked with Stephanie who is the definition of professional. She was easy to work with, answered all of our numerous questions throughout the year, and treated us like individuals, not just another couple having another wedding. On our wedding day, we had our own staff member who made sure we had everything we needed. He put aside hors devours, brought us champagne, held aside desserts and checked on us every so often. I can't say enough about how positive our experience was and would highly suggest the Pomme for any event, but especially a wedding. It was simply amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pomme was the first place that we actually visited as we were researching venues and it quickly became the last place that we visited. We were sure that nobody could provide a better setting, food, and staff and we were correct! My daughter's wedding this past weekend was truly a dream wedding at Pomme. From the first time that we met Stephanie, we knew that the staff at Pomme would provide a first-class wedding and they delivered on their promise. It was a beautiful fall day and evening in their bucolic setting complete with swans! The food and the service was beyond exceptional.
They truly exceeded our expectations!

Sabrina
10/11/2014

Overall, Pomme was outstanding. We felt that getting the combined venue/caterer was a good choice, as it meant that everything moved very smoothly.

The place itself is beautiful in a modern, neutral way that lends itself to a variety of different decoration schemes. They had a huge selection of tablecloth and napkin colors, square and round tables, etc. The layout is very flexible, and they help you figure out what will work best for you. We picked Pomme in part because there was a good indoor option for the ceremony in case of bad weather. The day of ended up being drizzly (great for pictures, it turns out), and we were very glad we had picked a place with a nice indoor location.

The food was fantastic (quick tip: we thought their fancier and more exotic foods looked beautiful, but didn’t taste as good as the somewhat simpler items). They made absolutely no fuss about the special meals for our vegan friends, who reported that the vegan option was amazing. Portions of both the main course and the appetizers were generous.

The service was exemplary - the servers were fast, efficient, and very polite. There were also two people with headsets who were handling the logistics of everything. One of these people was our contact person for the planning, so she knew our plans in detail. They have this down to a science, and everything went seamlessly. At the end of the night they handed us a box where they had packed up all our place cards, centerpieces, etc. Very thoughtful and helpful.

The bridal suite downstairs is also very nice. Lots of mirrors and very good lighting, which made the makeup and hair people very happy.

My only real complaint is that they were slow to reply to e-mails and phone calls during the early planning stages of the wedding. This was frustrating, but once we got closer to the wedding day they started replying much more quickly. And, on the day of the wedding we had their undivided attention.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and her fiancé heard about this venue online.We all went to see it and were blown away with its charm. We met with the owners and felt very comfortable. The food courses were delicious.The staff went above and beyond 5 star service. Everything was served in a timely matter and was impressive. Melissa was the event host and couldn't have done a better job. We had the Vincent James Band and after a month since the wedding are still getting comments from our guests. I wouldn't change one thing if I had to do it over except the rainy weather. This venue is a must see!!!! Thank you Pomme, Melissa , Vincent James Band and all of the staff at the Pomme for making my daughters wedding the one she and we always dreamed about. Thank you so much,Jeff Haly

Recently Married

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at Pomme and could not have been more happy with the way everything turned out. From our first visit to Pomme, we were immediately in love with the venue. It is a hidden gem in Radnor with absolutely beautiful outdoor scenery and an indoors to match. It had the perfect mix of classic and contemporary decor that we wanted. After our first meeting with Stephanie, we knew we had to have our wedding at Pomme. She was extremely knowledgeable about the venue and made us feel immediately at ease. We knew we would be in good hands. The entire planning process was very easy and stress-free. Stephanie and Erin were extremely helpful with all of my questions (and there were many) and made my life much easier. There is no need to hire a planner/coordinator with this team helping out - they ran everything from the rehearsal to the ceremony and to the very last dance of the night. The night of the event went extremely smoothly and we were in such good hands that were just sat back and enjoyed the event. We truly did get to just enjoy everything! The Pomme team was also extremely flexible - we wanted to have the ceremony outside, but due to the weather, we had to move it inside. I was set on having the ceremony outside and was, of course, very disappointed when we could not. The Pomme team was able to transform the inside space to be just as beautiful as it would have been outside and it turned out to be a gorgeous ceremony. The food, decor, and service were all top-notch. We got tons of compliments from our guests. If you want to get married on the Main Line, this is the place to do it. Highly, highly recommended.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Pomme for our wedding venue and could not have been happier with our experience. We were looking for a venue that had outdoor and indoor space, as well as, a rustic atmosphere. The minute we stepped onto the grounds we knew we had found the perfect location. We were met by Stephanie, the account exec, and she toured us through the venue and spent a great deal of time pointing out details and answering our long list of questions. The minute you pull up to Pomme you are amazed at the beauty of the location. You cross a beautiful bridge to enter the venue and outside they have recently built a stunning outdoor space that overlooks a large grassy area and pond. Inside, they have space for indoor cocktail hour and a gorgeous room for the reception. The space is designed in neutral colors and can take on any vision you have imagined for your day. The staff at Pomme were beyond our expectations. Stephanie and the girls were the SWEETEST and met with us countless times leading up to the wedding and gave us suggestions and great input into our day. When there were some staff changes, the owner herself made sure to respond to emails and help with some details i was planning. The day of our wedding was honestly the most beautiful day of our lives. The team had set up the room exactly how i had envisioned and truly went the extra mile with details. It was evident that our day was as important to them as it was to us!! The staff were attentive, kind, comforting and became part of our family. Joe took care of us the day of the wedding and every time i turned around he was there to get us something, make sure my parents needs were met, and was an amazing go-to the day of. The food was BEYOND our wildest dreams-people are still telling us that it was the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding. The hors d'oeuvres were endless and amazing, the dinner (duet plate) was delicious and filet was cooked to perfection! We would highly recommend to all couples!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue, impeccable service and extroardinary food. My wife and I couldn't have asked for anything more on our wedding day. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor