POMME

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing wedding!! Couldn't have been happier :) Stephanie is amazing as well!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pomme was excellent with the quality of food as well as the service. Stephanie guided us well with the choices of appetizers, entrée and alcohol. She was very helpful and honest, telling us when to upgrade and when to just stay within the standard package. We had 194 guests at the wedding and the room was set up beautifully. Our guests are still raving about it! I cannot think of any negatives of the whole planning with Stephanie and Pomme. I would recommend them to anyone, as it is a big time event in one's life!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Pomme was absolutely amazing!! Friends and family are still talking about the beautiful space and VERY delicious food! Every minute of the night was exceptional. Stephanie is lovely to work with and made planning easy and stress-free. I hope we have an opportunity to have another event at Pomme!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't believe it's already been a week since we had our wedding reception at the Pomme on 11/15/14 and I am still on such a high from how amazing it all was! From the first time we met with Stephanie almost a year and a half ago, all the way through to my endless conversations with Melissa, i knew that this would be the perfect place for our wedding. Melissa never made me feel crazy for my random questions and always offered up her honest opinion when I needed it. I never felt uneasy or stressed out leading up to the wedding because I knew Melissa, Stephanie and everyone at Pomme were handling everything.

When i walked into the venue the day of our wedding i was amazed - they literally took the vision in my head and made it come to life and I still can't get over how perfect every single little detail was. From the food to the atmosphere to the most professional and attentive group of people ever - the Pomme is by far the most unique, amazing and perfect wedding venue around Philadelphia. All of my guests are still raving about everything (especially the mini burgers :) ) and said the minute they pulled up they were blown away by how beautiful the venue is.

I could literally go on and on about how absolutely perfect our wedding day was and how impressed I was with Melissa, her staff and the Pomme. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who doesn't want the typical cookie cutter wedding and is looking for exceptional food & service, a gorgeous atmosphere and just all around wonderful people to share their day with. I wouldn't change a single thing and we can't thank everyone at Pomme enough for giving us a night we will never ever forget :)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were beyond impressed with the Pomme. We had our wedding there this past weekend and it was perfect. Thanks to the incredible staff, everything went smoothly and if there were any mishaps I never knew about them. The venue itself was so beautiful and more than we could have ever imagined. Throughout the entire wedding process we worked with Stephanie who is the definition of professional. She was easy to work with, answered all of our numerous questions throughout the year, and treated us like individuals, not just another couple having another wedding. On our wedding day, we had our own staff member who made sure we had everything we needed. He put aside hors devours, brought us champagne, held aside desserts and checked on us every so often. I can't say enough about how positive our experience was and would highly suggest the Pomme for any event, but especially a wedding. It was simply amazing!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pomme was the first place that we actually visited as we were researching venues and it quickly became the last place that we visited. We were sure that nobody could provide a better setting, food, and staff and we were correct! My daughter's wedding this past weekend was truly a dream wedding at Pomme. From the first time that we met Stephanie, we knew that the staff at Pomme would provide a first-class wedding and they delivered on their promise. It was a beautiful fall day and evening in their bucolic setting complete with swans! The food and the service was beyond exceptional.
They truly exceeded our expectations!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and her fiancé heard about this venue online.We all went to see it and were blown away with its charm. We met with the owners and felt very comfortable. The food courses were delicious.The staff went above and beyond 5 star service. Everything was served in a timely matter and was impressive. Melissa was the event host and couldn't have done a better job. We had the Vincent James Band and after a month since the wedding are still getting comments from our guests. I wouldn't change one thing if I had to do it over except the rainy weather. This venue is a must see!!!! Thank you Pomme, Melissa , Vincent James Band and all of the staff at the Pomme for making my daughters wedding the one she and we always dreamed about. Thank you so much,Jeff Haly

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at Pomme and could not have been more happy with the way everything turned out. From our first visit to Pomme, we were immediately in love with the venue. It is a hidden gem in Radnor with absolutely beautiful outdoor scenery and an indoors to match. It had the perfect mix of classic and contemporary decor that we wanted. After our first meeting with Stephanie, we knew we had to have our wedding at Pomme. She was extremely knowledgeable about the venue and made us feel immediately at ease. We knew we would be in good hands. The entire planning process was very easy and stress-free. Stephanie and Erin were extremely helpful with all of my questions (and there were many) and made my life much easier. There is no need to hire a planner/coordinator with this team helping out - they ran everything from the rehearsal to the ceremony and to the very last dance of the night. The night of the event went extremely smoothly and we were in such good hands that were just sat back and enjoyed the event. We truly did get to just enjoy everything! The Pomme team was also extremely flexible - we wanted to have the ceremony outside, but due to the weather, we had to move it inside. I was set on having the ceremony outside and was, of course, very disappointed when we could not. The Pomme team was able to transform the inside space to be just as beautiful as it would have been outside and it turned out to be a gorgeous ceremony. The food, decor, and service were all top-notch. We got tons of compliments from our guests. If you want to get married on the Main Line, this is the place to do it. Highly, highly recommended.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Pomme for our wedding venue and could not have been happier with our experience. We were looking for a venue that had outdoor and indoor space, as well as, a rustic atmosphere. The minute we stepped onto the grounds we knew we had found the perfect location. We were met by Stephanie, the account exec, and she toured us through the venue and spent a great deal of time pointing out details and answering our long list of questions. The minute you pull up to Pomme you are amazed at the beauty of the location. You cross a beautiful bridge to enter the venue and outside they have recently built a stunning outdoor space that overlooks a large grassy area and pond. Inside, they have space for indoor cocktail hour and a gorgeous room for the reception. The space is designed in neutral colors and can take on any vision you have imagined for your day. The staff at Pomme were beyond our expectations. Stephanie and the girls were the SWEETEST and met with us countless times leading up to the wedding and gave us suggestions and great input into our day. When there were some staff changes, the owner herself made sure to respond to emails and help with some details i was planning. The day of our wedding was honestly the most beautiful day of our lives. The team had set up the room exactly how i had envisioned and truly went the extra mile with details. It was evident that our day was as important to them as it was to us!! The staff were attentive, kind, comforting and became part of our family. Joe took care of us the day of the wedding and every time i turned around he was there to get us something, make sure my parents needs were met, and was an amazing go-to the day of. The food was BEYOND our wildest dreams-people are still telling us that it was the BEST food they have ever had at a wedding. The hors d'oeuvres were endless and amazing, the dinner (duet plate) was delicious and filet was cooked to perfection! We would highly recommend to all couples!!!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing venue, impeccable service and extroardinary food. My wife and I couldn't have asked for anything more on our wedding day. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Where do I start!?
I was married at Pomme on July 3, 2014 with 180 of my closest friends and family. My husband and I must have looked at 20 venues but when we met with Stephanie, the coordinator at Pomme we knew we found the right match for our ceremony and reception.
We wanted a place that was beautiful both outside and inside, that was unique and had amazing food. We had been to all the wedding factories in the city and knew they were not for us. Pomme tailored our meals and reception set up to what we wanted.
The day of our wedding they were calling for rain. I went to Pomme, very upset and Stephanie, solved this problem by moving our ceremony comfortably into the tent outside. I was set on an outdoor ceremony from day one and Stephanie made it happen!
Pomme's attention to detail and professionalism was top notch. Even my hardest to please relatives raved about the food, staff and flawless timeline of the wedding from the guests' arrival to their departure! I had at least 5 guests tell me it was the "most beautiful venue they had ever been too!" The space truly is gorgeous!
Stephane was with us every step of the way and calmed my nerves when no one else could! She was so responsive and supportive!
I highly recommend Pomme as a venue!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at Pomme in June and it was PERFECT.

THE OWNERS AND STAFF:
Lori and John, the owners of Pomme are extremely professional and kind and they made it a point to make sure that my husband and I were taken care of each step of the way. Stephanie coordinated all of the large and small details and we could not speak more highly of her service. She took care of every detail of our wedding and made it easy for us. No decision was stressful. We strongly considered getting a wedding planner because my husband and I work long hours but really did not need one because the Stephanie and the staff at Pomme are so on point and organized.
THE VENUE: I fell in love with the venue from the pictures online and when I saw it in person, I just knew I had to be married there. It is modern, clean and you can do as little or as much as you want with the decor. There is an option to get married indoors or outdoors. We chose indoors because of the time of year and we did not want to pay extra for chairs outdoors (which may not be an extra cost in the future, from what I have heard). We had 140 people and the chairs were set up "in the round" so that no guest had a bad view during the ceremony. The decor for our ceremony was minimal, greenery along the main aisle that I walked down and some greenery draped along the mantle of the fireplace. The cocktail hour was outdoors and then the guests were invited back indoors for the reception which we had decorated by Beautiful Blooms. We ordered uplighting for the venue and used yellow for the room and purple for the bar areas which really worked well. It also photographs really well.
THE FOOD AND DRINK: This is where it gets even better. The food is AMAZING. The appetizers were to die for and the entree was like a restaurant entree. Every one of our guests commented on how good the food was and as we walked around the venue, there was not a single plate that wasn't wiped clean.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A beautiful venue with unmatched planning and catering services! Our guests could not stop raving about the outdoor space, interior design, incredible level of service and food!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had out wedding here at it was perfect. I highly recommend this venue and their staff. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was recently a chair of an event at POMME and can not say enough how perfect the evening was. It is a lovely lovely space. Elegant and beautiful. The food was AMAZING! People could not stop talking about how good it all was. The service too was impeccable. From the moment we first walked in the door to see the spot to the end of the night itself, everyone we worked with was gracious, very very helpful and so accommodating. I would recommend POMME without reservation to anyone and would love to have an excuse to host something again there in the future!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!! Stephanie and her team were excellent, no need for a perty planner

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
glenda
484-580-8260
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards