Perfect Party Photo Booth

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
We did the Snohomish wedding tour last year and had such a good time and got so many ideas. We met and booked with Perfect Party photo. They were offering a $300 discount to those who signed up with them. We booked them last summer and in Feb got an email from them saying they could not be at our wedding in Aug. First she said it was due to the not getting our contract, which was false. I had a signed contract by both us and them and they also had deposited our $300 deposit. When I told them this she came back saying they weren't canceling because of the contract it was due to quote "unforeseen circumstances." At this point we have gotten our deposit back and we gave them chance to explain themselves further and they have not done so. We believe that since we are getting married on a prime wedding day in the summer they probably found someone to pay them full price for their services. We have heard this from other vendors as well.

I would caution having them at your event and if they are offering a discount to be prepared for them to cancel. We are now paying over 500 dollars more than we expected to for another vendor.

Wedding wire would not let me review them, until after my wedding date in Aug, so I switched it on here so I can get this information out. I really hope no other bride has to deal with these shady business people
Perfect Party Photo Booth responded with the following comments:
Business and personal life are always hard to balance; we apologize again and are deeply sorry that we were not able to be part of Nicole and David’s wedding. We provided as much notice as we possibly could, approx. 7 months. Their wedding is in Aug, we offered to help them find another photo booth provider to take our place and they said they were not interested in our help.
We wish you all the best on your wedding day and for your future together.
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This was one of the best things about our wedding, the guests had so much fun and you will never find a guest book that you will look at more often. I highly recommend that you rent this for your next event, the staff was great and the price was right! You can't go wrong with perfect party photo booth.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Erin 1 Reviews
The prework went easily, the set up the day of the reception went smoothly and the guests absolutely loved the photo booth. The pictures turned out awesome and so professional in all aspects.
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Joyce 1 Reviews
John and Laurie went out of their way to make my daughter's wedding one to remember. They were flexible and delightful to work with!
Wedding: 09/02/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Everyone enjoyed the photographers, props, great choices for accessorizing. Would definitely use them again!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Megan 1 Reviews
We loved it! Tons of good feedback from all of the people at the wedding!
Wedding: 08/18/2012

Courtney 3 Reviews
John and Laurie are so amazing-- their photo booth was HANDS DOWN the highlight of the wedding!!! My guests could not stop talking about it.
This was by FAR the best decision I made for entertainment at our wedding.
Perfect Party Photo Booth is honestly worth every single penny!!!
Wedding: 08/04/2012

Amanda 2 Reviews
They were absolutely FABULOUS!
Wedding: 07/15/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I love how amazingly open you were to working with us! With the last minute booking and working with our budget.. you guys were sincerely an answered prayer! Most of all, all of our guests absolutely loved you and your photobooth! They loved the design and also how fun you were! Thank you for being apart of our special day. Thank you for all you do!
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Kristina 1 Reviews
John and Laurie provide an easy, friendly, and fun experience.

The photo booth quickly became the talk of the reception and we have great pictures of friends and family having a great time. The kids, especially, loved the chance to dress up and act funny!

John and Laurie came early, set up, and even stayed a bit late to let everyone have a chance for their pictures.

They give good instruction and have incredibly funny props to use ranging from feather boas, to a variety of hats and props such as moustaches and (root)beer mugs!

I received a thumb drive of the pictures before they left and have passed on great picture to the very greatful bride a groom. Everyone took home the pictures they took labeled with the date and the name of bride and groom. What a great keepsake for everyone!

I cannot praise Laurie and John enough for their professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility in arrangents. Kudos!
Wedding: 06/30/2012

Erika 1 Reviews
John and Laurie were GREAT to work with from the beginning to the end. They are extremely professional, patient, and fun.
We had a change of plans for our ceremony and it was going to collide with the time that the photobooth was supposed to arrive. We got in contact with John and he was able to work with us and deliver the photobooth the day before to make it easier for everyone.
John and Laurie were a pleasure to work with, they made time for my husband and I to get in the photobooth and take some awesome pictures. Everyone at the wedding loved the photobooth and enjoyed it very much.
I'm looking for a reason to have party and get the photobooth again :-)
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was so much fun having a photo booth at our wedding; our guests are still taking about it. John & Laurie made every step so easy, which made it even better, because we had so many things to deal with on our wedding day. I would recommend John & Laurie to anyone who is considering a photo booth, they are the best. Scott & Linda
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved the photo booth! John was prompt in his email replies and they were able to help us out even though we signed up for their service two weeks before the wedding. They were early to the wedding to set up and were flexible and professional in all aspects. I am beyond pleased with their service and would use them again in a heart beat! Thank you, thank you, thank you soooo much for everything!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you so much John and Laurie, your service and professionalism were a great addition to our wedding! We LOVE our photos and will cherish the fun memories! We are glad we found you, thank you again for helping make our day so special!
Wedding: 02/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Perfect Party Photo Booth at our wedding and our friends are still talking about it! We received stellar customer service from the moment I contacted them! I loved the fact that our prints were custom designed for especially for us! I used them as our wedding favor so every guest has a lasting memory to keep forever! I also have a special scrapbook to cherish forever that our guests made with some of the photo’s they took in the booth! They were on time to set up and took exceptional care of our guests all night! We didn’t have to worry about a thing! Everyone had so much fun dressing up with the props they brought, even my 80 year old uncle who is normally shy was in the booth several times wearing the fun hats, masks and glasses they brought! One of the best features was that on the outside of the booth the LCD screen displayed a slide show of our engagement photos along with the photos being taken in the booth for everyone to enjoy! I cant say enough about the quality of the booth, service and prints we received. My husband said it was his favorite part of our wedding, besides marrying me of course!
Wedding: 01/07/2012