Papaya Wedding Planning

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Always helpful either by phone, text or email. Got back to us almost immediately. Was especially helpful intervening with a hotel that proved to be somewhat difficult at times.

Recently Married

To anyone reading this review, if you are considering hiring Amy as your wedding planner, just go ahead and do it. Amy is incredible. She coordinated the best list of vendors available, helped me make all those critical decisions, and was always a phone call, email or text away. She is sweet and personable, but commands attention in the best possible way. Our rehearsal and wedding ran like a well oiled machine!! And let me tell you, it rained all day prior to our wedding. Amy didn't miss a beat!! She allowed me to enjoy the wedding planning process without getting overwhelmed. And I loved every minute of our wedding day, without any stress. There is even a wedding picture of Amy wiping my tears away after my father-daughter dance. That's how great Amy is!! So go ahead and book her, you won't regret it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Amy Forman worked with us as my daughter's Day Of Coordinator. Her work covered everything in the description of her service and more. My daughter and I planned the wedding and she backed us up on all our decisions and brought to our attention anything that we missed. Her suggestions were on target with the bride and groom's desires; she knew our vendors and arranged the day of perfectly. Her personal touches in putting together the reception were extraordinary and her energy the day of the wedding was over the top from start to finish. Her staff knew the venue and the timeline and as a side note, Amy and her staff looked adorable in their dresses and heels! She was my best friend that day as she conducted the bridal party and vendors every minute! When I was concerned over details she told me not to worry and took over. Amy is very professional and personable and I recommend that mothers and brides give her a call.

Jodi
11/29/2014

Amy is great! Super friendly and very flexible! She is very talented and really put that special touch on such an important day! If I could do one thing differently it would be to see the all beautiful designs and special details before all the guest were there but over all I was very very pleased with Amy's services and would definitely recommend papaya event planning to a friend! It was a pleasure working with Amy and her team!

Cindy
11/22/2014

Having Amy and her team as the day of planner was one of the best choices we made. There are so many moving parts to a wedding and we didn't want to forget the most important...the marriage of Courtney & Steven! But, we also wanted this day to be a celebration with our family and friends and when they arrived we wanted them to feel how special they are to us. We wanted our guests to have a great time from the moment they arrived until the moment they left. Amy and her team were pivotal in making sure all of this came together flawlessly.

Courtney
11/22/2014

Amy literally saved the day! When unexpected rain came in and threw off every plan we had for the day, Amy and her team handled everything! I didn't have to think or worry for one second on our wedding day, because Amy was determined to make the day perfect.. And she did!!! I am so impressed with her! I can't say enough wonderful things about how helpful Amy was and how instrumental she was in making my day perfect! Every bride deserves to have Amy there on their wedding day to make the entire process so much more enjoyable. I would've paid 10x more than I did for service like we received! Amy is incredible & unlike any other!!!!!!! You won't regret the satisfying feeling you get on your wedding day knowing someone else is worrying for you! Thank you, Amy!

1 person found this review helpful

Megan
11/01/2014

Amy was great to work with from the very beginning! She explained everything in detail and outlined what she would be taking care of through the entire planning process. She helped us create our wedding vision, saw it through, and delivered! Her team was awesome on the wedding day and everything went so smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her!

Julia
06/07/2014

Amy and her team made our wedding day perfect and worry-free. It was such a blessing to be able to spend the days before and day of with family and not have to rush around dealing with last minute details. Her ideas and attention to details made our day beautiful!

Ashlyn
05/31/2014

We didn't even know we needed a planner until we met Amy at a TAWP event- from the moment we met I knew we needed to work with her. She's an organized and detail oriented as I am- but has the know how on how to plan weddings. I didn't have the time or know how to plan a wedding like she can. I worked with Amy for a little over a year for my wedding day. Amy was such a wonderful part of my wedding, from the day we met her until my wedding day (even days after) she was thinking of every detail- even a bit I missed. I was planning my wedding from another city and Amy was very responsive to my communications and even my last minute trips. Because of the distance I would have to come in for a weekend and complete several appointments. Amy was wonderful with communicating with all my vendors- even helping me politely switch out a vendor I wasn't happy with and deal with a vendor that fell off the face of the earth a month before my wedding- and luckily was able to fix it all in time for a flawless wedding day. I honestly could say the value of her service is beyond what she charges and I feel she could have comfortably charged double for her services. We were so pleased with Amy and will miss her now that our day is done. We would recommend her services to anyone, she made our day flawless, and I didn't really worry about anything besides enjoying myself at our weddding.

Diane
03/08/2014

Amy & her staff were absolutely awesome!! Very detailed & professional! Loved working with her & would definitely recommend Papaya:)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Helen
03/01/2014

The first time I met Amy she told me not to worry and that was such a relief to know that I could rely on her throughout this wedding! She is professional and she worked really hard to meet our expections. Everything about the wedding was wonderful and may God continue to bless your career Amy!! Our love to you! Helen:)

Krista
03/01/2014

Amy and her team are wonderful! My wedding was beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better. Amy responds promptly to any questions and eases your stress. Do not hesitate to use Papaya wedding services. They are great!! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Amy was delightful to work with! She was extremely attentive and always available when we had any questions or concerns.

The wedding was absolutely stunning! It was everything I dreamed it would be and more! She truly was able to make our vision come to life. I felt as if I was looking at a picture in a magazine the first time I saw the reception and ceremony site all set up. It was an absolutely beautiful day that was perfectly executed by Amy and her team . We can't thank her enough... It was magical!

1+ year ago

Extremely professional and capable. Took the bride's vision and was able to turn it into a reality. Interacted well with bride and the vendors who you could tell respected her and her ability. When the makeup artist dropped off the grid 48 hours before the ceremony, assured everyone things would be ok. Amy then found a replacement artist out of state who was available and seamlessly made the transition for the new artist to handle the bride and the wedding party. She coordinated everything the day of the wedding and her timeline was flawless in ensuring the ceremony and reception ran smoothly.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Amy Forman and Papaya Wedding Planning for anyone who wishes to have a top notch event.

Lauren
05/25/2013

Amy was AMAZING!!! Actually, amazing does not even do her work justice. She is an absolute dream to work with and I am so thankful for her hard work and dedication. We hired her for the full service planning package and from the first time we met, we knew there was no one else out there that would be better for the job. Amy listened to my ideas and went above and beyond to ensure they came to life. I had my dream wedding and it went smoothly and perfectly all because of Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning. She is worth her weight in gold!! I cannot express enough in words my gratitude for Amy. We had an issue with one of our vendors come up the week of the wedding and Amy handled the problem with ease and grace and everything went off without a hitch. Your best decision if you are planning a wedding would be to hire Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning, she is simply the best around!!!