Papaya Wedding Planning

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is great! Super friendly and very flexible! She is very talented and really put that special touch on such an important day! If I could do one thing differently it would be to see the all beautiful designs and special details before all the guest were there but over all I was very very pleased with Amy's services and would definitely recommend papaya event planning to a friend! It was a pleasure working with Amy and her team!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Jodi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Amy and her team as the day of planner was one of the best choices we made. There are so many moving parts to a wedding and we didn't want to forget the most important...the marriage of Courtney & Steven! But, we also wanted this day to be a celebration with our family and friends and when they arrived we wanted them to feel how special they are to us. We wanted our guests to have a great time from the moment they arrived until the moment they left. Amy and her team were pivotal in making sure all of this came together flawlessly.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Cindy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy literally saved the day! When unexpected rain came in and threw off every plan we had for the day, Amy and her team handled everything! I didn't have to think or worry for one second on our wedding day, because Amy was determined to make the day perfect.. And she did!!! I am so impressed with her! I can't say enough wonderful things about how helpful Amy was and how instrumental she was in making my day perfect! Every bride deserves to have Amy there on their wedding day to make the entire process so much more enjoyable. I would've paid 10x more than I did for service like we received! Amy is incredible & unlike any other!!!!!!! You won't regret the satisfying feeling you get on your wedding day knowing someone else is worrying for you! Thank you, Amy!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was great to work with from the very beginning! She explained everything in detail and outlined what she would be taking care of through the entire planning process. She helped us create our wedding vision, saw it through, and delivered! Her team was awesome on the wedding day and everything went so smoothly. We couldn't have done it without her!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and her team made our wedding day perfect and worry-free. It was such a blessing to be able to spend the days before and day of with family and not have to rush around dealing with last minute details. Her ideas and attention to details made our day beautiful!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We didn't even know we needed a planner until we met Amy at a TAWP event- from the moment we met I knew we needed to work with her. She's an organized and detail oriented as I am- but has the know how on how to plan weddings. I didn't have the time or know how to plan a wedding like she can. I worked with Amy for a little over a year for my wedding day. Amy was such a wonderful part of my wedding, from the day we met her until my wedding day (even days after) she was thinking of every detail- even a bit I missed. I was planning my wedding from another city and Amy was very responsive to my communications and even my last minute trips. Because of the distance I would have to come in for a weekend and complete several appointments. Amy was wonderful with communicating with all my vendors- even helping me politely switch out a vendor I wasn't happy with and deal with a vendor that fell off the face of the earth a month before my wedding- and luckily was able to fix it all in time for a flawless wedding day. I honestly could say the value of her service is beyond what she charges and I feel she could have comfortably charged double for her services. We were so pleased with Amy and will miss her now that our day is done. We would recommend her services to anyone, she made our day flawless, and I didn't really worry about anything besides enjoying myself at our weddding.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Ashlyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy & her staff were absolutely awesome!! Very detailed & professional! Loved working with her & would definitely recommend Papaya:)

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first time I met Amy she told me not to worry and that was such a relief to know that I could rely on her throughout this wedding! She is professional and she worked really hard to meet our expections. Everything about the wedding was wonderful and may God continue to bless your career Amy!! Our love to you! Helen:)

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Helen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and her team are wonderful! My wedding was beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better. Amy responds promptly to any questions and eases your stress. Do not hesitate to use Papaya wedding services. They are great!! :)

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Krista
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was delightful to work with! She was extremely attentive and always available when we had any questions or concerns.

The wedding was absolutely stunning! It was everything I dreamed it would be and more! She truly was able to make our vision come to life. I felt as if I was looking at a picture in a magazine the first time I saw the reception and ceremony site all set up. It was an absolutely beautiful day that was perfectly executed by Amy and her team . We can't thank her enough... It was magical!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely professional and capable. Took the bride's vision and was able to turn it into a reality. Interacted well with bride and the vendors who you could tell respected her and her ability. When the makeup artist dropped off the grid 48 hours before the ceremony, assured everyone things would be ok. Amy then found a replacement artist out of state who was available and seamlessly made the transition for the new artist to handle the bride and the wedding party. She coordinated everything the day of the wedding and her timeline was flawless in ensuring the ceremony and reception ran smoothly.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Amy Forman and Papaya Wedding Planning for anyone who wishes to have a top notch event.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was AMAZING!!! Actually, amazing does not even do her work justice. She is an absolute dream to work with and I am so thankful for her hard work and dedication. We hired her for the full service planning package and from the first time we met, we knew there was no one else out there that would be better for the job. Amy listened to my ideas and went above and beyond to ensure they came to life. I had my dream wedding and it went smoothly and perfectly all because of Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning. She is worth her weight in gold!! I cannot express enough in words my gratitude for Amy. We had an issue with one of our vendors come up the week of the wedding and Amy handled the problem with ease and grace and everything went off without a hitch. Your best decision if you are planning a wedding would be to hire Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning, she is simply the best around!!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Lauren

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wouldn't have been able to do this wedding if it was't for Amy at Papaya weddings. Both in school and planning our day she has made this day a memorable one and one for the history books in my opinion.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was amazing, she made sure every detail was carried out to perfection, and she put so many personal touches to our daughter's beautiful Wedding & Reception. Her day of event crew were the best, right there to handle our every need! We were told by many, many guest, that this was the best Wedding they ever attended! Thanks to Papaya Planning, we love you and your crew!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Amy as our day-of coordinator and it was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We had several meetings before the wedding and many more emails since I was an out of town bride. Amy answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease with all of it. She directed us all on what to do at the rehearsal the night before, and when the wedding day finally came, I felt so relaxed knowing she was there to handle everything. The day just flowed so smoothly, and it was such a blessing having her there! She arrived early morning to set up the reception space, and even added her own personal touches to make things look perfect. I could not have done it without her, and am so so happy we hired her! Thanks Amy!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
850-575-6602
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment