Page Productions

Page Productions

For the Important Pages of Your Life

Grand Forks, ND 58201 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect!! I would recommend you to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page Productions was the DJ for our wedding on August 10th, 2013. One word to describe them is AMAZING! Amanda is fun, easy going, and very easy to talk to and approach! When it came to the big day she went ABOVE & BEYOND what a normal DJ would do! I can honestly say we would have been lost without her! Our guest continually raved about how fun the dance was! Page Productions had an awesome flow and kept the party going until the very last sec... AND had our guest wanting "one more song!" I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you again, we are so blessed to have had you as such a HUGE part of our special day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Ps. 5 stars doesn't begin to be a high enough rating! :)

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Page Productions. Amanda was wonderful to work with, a great emcee/DJ, and read our crowd perfectly. Our wedding reception and dance went off without a hitch thanks to her experience and advice. More important, our guests had a great time!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding dance couldn't have been more fun! Our wedding dance was one of the main aspects to our day that I've daydreamed and been the most excited for. Page Productions exceeded my expectations! We heard nothing but compliments on the atmosphere and song selections from our guests! Highly recommended! Enjoy your wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page Productions did a fantastic job with our wedding dance. They took care of every request, and even took control of things when we got too busy with guests and dancing. Very professional, great selection of music, and just an overall grand experience, I will remember my wedding dance forever, it was such a great time. Thanks!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page Productions was fantastic! Many of our guests commented how wonderful they were too. We strongly recommend anyone getting married to hire them. Amanda & Tyler = Best DJs ever!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I felt our DJ did a very good job at handling all the questions that I had (I was very picky about what kind of DJ we were going to go with for our wedding). She played all the music that we wanted to hear and avoided all the songs that we did not want to hear. She also interacted very well with the crowd which was big for me because I didn't want to hire a DJ that didn't interact with the crowd (I'd be better off and cheaper off to just plug in my ipod). This DJ service did a great job from start to finish and I would definitely recommend Paige Productions to friends and family for their big events!

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very good, brought up suggestions I hadn't thought of. Kept the party enjoyable

• Wedding: 06/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did a great job at our wedding and really kept the dance going strong all nite.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page Production did an excellent job at my wedding!!! The music was great and they had all of the music we wanted. I have know Amanda since high school and she is very good at what she does. I would highly recommend her and her husband being dj at your wedding.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved Page Productions!! They did such a great job and got everyone involved. Guests were dancing all night long. Amanda was very flexible with the dance time. Guests remained on the dance floor all night long so she extended the dancing time and they loved every minute of it! She put such an interesting twist on the traditional things you do and her humor was great! I had so many comments from my family about how much they loved the reception! It was a wonderful evening that would not have gone the way it did without Page Productions!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
218-791-5964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards