1219 9th Ave SE, East Grand Forks, MN 56721 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dance Man Dan

Hello! I've been a DJ for almost 20 years. Started at college parties and on college radio. Then I did some dances for XL93 before I started my own business. Absolutely love what I do! Seeing wedding guests of all ages have a great time on the dance floor with friends and family is what it's all about! The best compliments I can get are from brides and grooms who tell me years later they still get comments from their guests on how much fun their dance was. I sincerely appreciate any opportunity to emcee receptions and dj dances. I would be honored to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Dan

2 Reviews for Dance Man Dan

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ, Dan is the way to go. We just had our wedding and he made the dance an absolute blast. He was our DJ and MC and we couldn’t have asked for a better one! Thank you Danceman Dan for making our dance unforgettable!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/03/2005

Dan ran the party and kept it going! I've seen him work several weddings and he's always a huge hit.

Sent on 11/03/2007