1967 2nd street west, Dickinson, ND 58601 Map · Phone number

About RG Wild Entertainment

RG Wild Entertainment is like no other Mobile DJ Company- we are entertainers.

With over 40 years of combined experience, Ron and Greg know what it takes to keep people on the dance floor all night long.

RG Wild Entertainment keeps the party going by playing the most current and classic music videos and mixing music like you’ve never heard before. We use the latest technology available, with over 6000 watts of clean power, Intelligent Lighting controlled by computerized DMX and 3 HD Video Monitors including a 120” projection screen.

We back it all up with fun interactive games, costumes and props to add that extra flare to your special event. Our unique setup is like no other. It’s very similar to a dueling piano show where we utilize a small stage out front to make you the main part of the show.

WEDDINGS

When performing for weddings, we are dedicated to making your celebration one you've always dreamed of. From sophistication and elegance to wild and crazy, RG Wild Entertainment can make your special night unique and customized to your specifications.

We offer a wide range of activities for you and your guests to participate in. We also offer customized and personal Songs for Bride & Groom’s first dance, personalized songs for a Father & Daughter Dance and so much more. You can choose which activities you want at your dance and we guarantee they will be a hit. Have an idea that's not on our list? Let us know, we'd love to add that extra touch.

When you choose RG Wild Entertainment, You get a DJ Company that takes time to go over every aspect of your event with you prior to the event, paying close attention to every little detail and providing you with the service you deserve. From the first song played to the last song of the evening you can count on RG Wild Entertainment.

Contact us for more information!

Phone: 701-483-4884

Email: mail@rgwild.com

Web: www.rgwild.com

rg wow
rg wow

2 Reviews for RG Wild Entertainment

I have nothing but great things to say about RG Wild Entertainment. They were great to work with. I received a couple of courtesy calls prior to my wedding dance to confirm my song choices. They are more that just a DJ, they interact with the crowd and get everyone involved.They also let us do a slide show last minute and were very flexable with the timeline for the night. I liked the games they played with our families and the music was based on what the crowd was dancing to. I received several compliments from friends and family afterwards on how great the dj was.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Beth · Married on 07/12/2014

I truly believe that my wedding would not have been the same without these guys! It was SO MUCH FUN and so many of my guests later told me the same thing! "That was the most fun wedding dance I've ever been to" was said to me many times. The dance floor was PACKED all the way until the very end of the night! I was a disheveled, sweaty mess by the end of the night from non-stop dancing but it seriously was the best night of my life! Their lights and equipment looked awesome and they are friendly and totally open to doing whatever you request! I recommend these guys to anybody and from here on out, if I ever need to book a DJ for anything, it will only be them!

Sent on 11/03/2014