Reviews (15)
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
we love our wedding bands. another great one for brides on a budget!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Wonderful, affordable and exactly what we were looking for!
Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found the exact rings I wanted for a great price. One of the rings didn't look exactly the way I imagined it to look and I was able to exchange it very easily. Definitely recommend!
Wedding: 12/30/2011
4.1/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Nate chose to buy suits for the groomsmen instead of renting them. He landed good suits at Overstock.com for only $78.99. This allowed the men to pay less and keep their suits. I highly recommend doing this for your wedding.

The down side: Their suits aren't specifically measured (inseam, outseam, sleeve, ect.) but are measured 40L x 34 waist. So the fit was slightly off. But if you have a mother like I do alterations are possible.
Wedding: 12/30/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My now husband and I checked out 3-4 different jewelers and for the average cost of the ring for myself was around $500. His average cost for his ring was around $300. A friend of mine suggested Overstock.com and we found rings exactly similar to the ones we checked out in stores. I knew I wanted a pave ring with 1/3 carat diamonds and he knew he wanted a simple band with a modern feel to it in a lighter but still strong metal.

We measured his ring finger with their paper measure and it wasn't so accurate. We had to exchange both of our rings for smaller sizes. I was able to chat with someone online on what to do to exchange and the new rings came in a few days later.

It seemed totally fine but after our honeymoon we realized that his rings does need to be a bit smaller so we might just buy a new one in that size for him. It was only $50 so no harm there.

Overall I am pleased with the quality of Overstock.com.
Wedding: 12/19/2011
very pleased!~
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Purchased a Tungsten band from Overstock.com and it was amazing! The first one we got was a little big but we were able to exchange it for a size smaller. Prompt shipping was very helpful.
Wedding: 07/16/2011

Katie 5 Reviews
We bought both our wedding bands and my engagement ring from Overstock. We were very happy with the quality of the rings and the shine of the diamonds. The rings look like they came from a high end jewelry store. The prices are very reasonable for anyone on a tight budget.
Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I both bought our wedding rings on Overstock.com and we are so happy with them. My engagement ring is beautiful and I've had many comments on how unique and lovely it is. Best, we both bought our rings for far under retail price and were able to spend that money on our honeymoon. Returning wrong sizes can be a pain, but well worth it for the price and quality. Also, my husband was worried about losing and scratching his ring initially, however when I told him I bought it for under $30, he's relaxed and enjoys wearing it to work in since he's not so paranoid about hurting it. Such great value and I'm so happy with the end result!
Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We went to a few stores and didn't want to pay their prices. I found the exact rings we wanted on overstock.com for over $100 less then what the stores were selling them for. We couldn't be happier with our wedding bands and how much we paid for them.
Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered six bridesmaids' dresses off of Overstock.com. To be fair, I had actually seen and tried on the actual dress in person, thinking that it would make a good rehearsal dress, and then realized that it would make a perfect bridesmaid dress. The price was under $100 for each dress, and shipping for the entire order was only $2.95. The dresses arrived in good condition, fit everyone very well and were beautiful in person and in the photographs!
Wedding: 07/24/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
Overstock.com what can I say? The best prices for Quality Jewelry anywhere. I bought my wife's engagement ring at overstock and my wedding band. The engagement ring I wanted I found at numerous other places was averaging $1500 in price. I got it at Overstock for $775 (THE SAME RING EXACTLY). My wedding band I had found exactly the ring I wanted, my best friend has the same one and I LOVED IT! So I did a little searching and instead of paying $95 like my buddy, I paid $45! That's a STEAL!!! My only complaint would be that there is not warranty or service plan so you're stuck with what you get.
Wedding: 10/04/2009
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I ordered the following items from overstock.com for my wedding:

My "something blue"
Sterling Silver Blue Topaz and CZ Necklace
Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Diamond Accent Earrings

Bridesmaids gift/wedding jewelry
3 x Sterling Silver CZ Earring and Pendant Set

The bridal jewelry was great...definitely excellent value. The jewelry looked great in photos. On my wedding day, I discovered that the necklace was definitely too long for the neckline of my dress. I had to keep on pulling it out of my dress. The necklace and earrings should be sold as a set. The necklace was very small diamonds (more like diamond dust) but the earrings were CZ. The earrings were comfortable.

I had a mix-up with the bridesmaids gifts. Overstock sent me the incorrect jewelry for the earring and pendant set. After I spoke to them, they sent me the correct pieces and I sent back the incorrect ones. It worked out, but it was a bit of a hassle. The set looked awesome in person compared to the photos on the website.
Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the engagement ring to the wedding bands to bridesmaids gifts. Wonderful products and great prices.
Wedding: 08/01/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We went to Overstock.com to purchase my wedding ring and I was pleased with the outcome. We paid only $20 for my wedding ring and a year later I'm still getting compliments about how gorgeous it is and that people can't believe we could afford a ring this pretty; I highly recommend overstock for jewelry, especially when you're short on time and need something fast!
Wedding: 05/16/2008