Orlando World Center Marriott

Value
3.7
Flexibility
3.9

Have a final meeting with everyone involved about 2-3 days prior to the big day, to make sure everything is in place. If there is no time to eat at the reception, please ask someone to save the food so you can taste them later on. We are happy with all the vendors, big thanks to our coordinator.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was amazing! The location, food, staff, EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We had our wedding there last weekend and it was amazing, the food was outstanding, it was a buffet with carving stations and people went back several times because the food was that good. Our event manager was outstanding! She was always there when we needed her and helped make the dat amazing, always giving us those little extra things to make sure we were ok, like sending me a mimosa kit while I was getting ready and the groom a bucket of beer for the guys, it was those little things that make the day extra special

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago
0.5

The sales office that sold me on the hotel were amazing..they really did their job. I got married there in 2010 and the wedding planner was terrible and the catering director wasn't much better. I believe since then they have changed planners. The food was good. But trying planning the wedding was a nightmare..they were not prepared when I would arrive. I came in once to view how the table would be set up and when I arrived the planner didn't know what ballroom we were going into and I had to wait for them to set the table up in front of me. When I would ask her to get me different florist options...she emailed me one option of someone she would recommend...they were rude to my outside vendors...BUT THE WORST THING was I asked for a Red Velvet Cake and cut into it on the day off my wedding it was Chocolate and to top it off THE STAFF ATE THE TOP OF THE CAKE you are suppose to save. They also had misplaced my cake cutter set that was engrave for us..Luckily they found them but they were very rude about it. I will not be returning to that hotel for anything. There were other little things that were just communications errors all throughout the planning process.....I think the only thing that saved them was the food was good and the ballroom was beautiful so for that they get a half a star. I have waited so long to review because I wanted to choose my words carefully. But my wedding ended with a seven page letter to the GM of the hotel. The GM was amazing!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning