Opulent Couturier Event Styling & Planning

Opulent Couturier Event Styling & Planning

Life, Luxe & the Pursuit of an Opulent Event

P.O. Box 148836
Nashville, TN 37214 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Latrice Cushenberry, of Bridal Opulence, was an excellent wedding coordinator for us! She was highly professional, enthusiastic about the event's vision and carrying it out, on top of emails, and great with details. She also stepped in to fill the role of reception coordinator when the venue's cooordinator unexpectedly bailed for the main event! Not cool. But Latrice stayed cool and managed it well. I enjoyed planning details with her. And my family, wedding party and I were thankful for her expertise on the actual day of the ceremony and reception. Latrice is top-notch and offers her services at a great price!

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Opulence went above and beyond to ensure my wedding day was truly AMAZING!! I was fortunate that Bridal Opulence was available to handle the details with such short notice. (We connected just 6 months before my Valentine's day nuptials!) Latrice and her staff are extremely professional as well as knowledgeable on all things wedding. I recommend Bridal Opulence to any bride because they really care about you and making your day exactly what you want it to be!

• Wedding: 02/14/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Latrice is an absolute professional! Not only did she take care of our wedding, but she took care of me emotionally throughout the entire process. I took on the responsibility of planning a lot of our wedding. Latrice made sure I had all the time lines I needed and offered suggestions anytime I was in a bind. I wasn't concerned a bit about the flow of the ceremony. She made our day unforgettable!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
866-440-8223
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards