3741 Briarcliff Trace, Owensboro, KY 42303 Map · Phone number
Package Price $950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Love and I Do

Love and I Do is a wedding planning business based in Owensboro, Kentucky that offers everything a couple may desire, whether they are having a small or large wedding. Their professionals work with each couple to give them the guidance they need to pull off a successful event.

Dedicated To Your Special Day!

We will work with you to ensure your day is a celebration because we focus on everything that is important to you. We know how significant this day is to you, which is why we have a dedicated wedding coordinator to help you through your rehearsal and wedding day from start to finish.

Services Include

5 Reviews for Love and I Do

• Ameena

Ameena · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything and more

I would recommend Angela to everyone I know. She is kind yet assertive. She was my voice on the wedding day and made the planning process seamless. Angela truly goes above and beyond! My groom said she was the best thing we could've done for our wedding and I could not agree more. If you are looking for a detail oriented, pleasant, and organized wedding/event coordinator in the Owensboro area, Angela is the go-to.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not possibly say enough about this wonderful lady! We had not initially planned to have a wedding coordinator, but having been through the experience, I genuinely don't know how we would have done it without her. From preparation, set-up, the rehearsal, the big day, and break-down, Angela was there through it all. She was always available, incredibly professional, super sweet (but still had my back when needed), and went with the flow when the occasion called for it. Angela helped me think of things I hadn't even thought to consider in my planning. We gave her all the items to set-up for the reception, and the way she arranged them on the various tables was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined (or done myself)! She truly has a gift and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. Thank you again, Angela!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/15/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Angela. She was assertive, kind, willing to listen, change, adapt, and flexible. These qualities can be hard to find in any person, let alone a wedding planner. Never once did I feel that my decision was wrong or misguided. She really went above and beyond. As a bride it was so nice to have a person ask how they can help and to have an "Angela" to send people to. I would highly recommend her to anyone who was looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Love and I Do's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was incredible to share the day with you and Ryan.

Love and I Do Pricing

Love and I Do Price Rates

Love and I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2