3741 Briarcliff Trace, Owensboro, KY 42303 Map · Phone number

About Love and I Do

Full Planning Package - Wedding planning and event supervision from beginning to end

The Full Planning Package offers wedding planning and event supervision from beginning to end.

Partial Planning Package - Partial wedding planning with complete event supervision

This package is for the bride who may have already completed part of her planning and needs less help than a Full Package. This offering allows the bride a hands-on role in her planning activities along with our professional assistance to guide her.

Wedding Day Coordination Package - Complete event supervision

Wedding Day Coordination services include:

On-site meeting one month before wedding with client to discuss set up plan and event timeline

Create detailed event timeline, distribute to client and all event vendors prior to wedding day

Direct wedding rehearsal

Event coordinator and unlimited hours on wedding day serving as primary point of contact for clients, vendors, wedding party, and guests

Manage event set up and break down with vendors and venue

Set up and styling of client’s personal decor items

Manage event timeline, keeping everyone and everything on track. Make adjustments to timeline as needed and communicate with vendors on any changes or challenges as they arise.

Post event follow up and wrap up

Travel Booking Assistance

I offer amazing pricing on all inclusive properties specializing in Cancun. These properties allow for you to enjoy your honeymoon while you are pampered. Exciting night life and much more are included in these trips.

Follow Love and I Do on

il570xn 656879672hbeb
images 2
Bride
Bride
il570xn 656879672hbeb

4 Reviews for Love and I Do

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not possibly say enough about this wonderful lady! We had not initially planned to have a wedding coordinator, but having been through the experience, I genuinely don't know how we would have done it without her. From preparation, set-up, the rehearsal, the big day, and break-down, Angela was there through it all. She was always available, incredibly professional, super sweet (but still had my back when needed), and went with the flow when the occasion called for it. Angela helped me think of things I hadn't even thought to consider in my planning. We gave her all the items to set-up for the reception, and the way she arranged them on the various tables was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined (or done myself)! She truly has a gift and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. Thank you again, Angela!

Rebecca · Married on 04/15/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Angela. She was assertive, kind, willing to listen, change, adapt, and flexible. These qualities can be hard to find in any person, let alone a wedding planner. Never once did I feel that my decision was wrong or misguided. She really went above and beyond. As a bride it was so nice to have a person ask how they can help and to have an "Angela" to send people to. I would highly recommend her to anyone who was looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Love and I Do's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was incredible to share the day with you and Ryan.

Mary · Married on 03/25/2016

One HAPPY Bride!! Thank You so much

Sent on 08/25/2016

Love and I Do's reply:

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!

Love and I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Asia, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Chalkboards, Signage