Love and I Do

3741 Briarcliff Trace, Owensboro, KY 42303 Map · Phone number

About Love and I Do

Love and I Do is a wedding planning business based in Owensboro, Kentucky that offers everything a couple may desire, whether they are having a small or large wedding. Their professionals work with each couple to give them the guidance they need to pull off a successful event.

Love and I Do provides full planning packages for those who need supervision from beginning to end as well as partial packages for couples who have completed parts of their planning but need help finalizing all the little aspects of their event. Couples can choose to only get a wedding coordination package, where they will get complete event supervision day-of and start discussing their timeline with an event planner one month prior. Their staff also helps with travel planning, offering amazing pricing for all-inclusive properties in Cancun for your honeymoon. Services include:

• Creation of event timeline handed to vendors
  • Direction of rehearsal
  • Event coordinator for unlimited hours day-of
  • Setup and break down

Bride
Bride

4 Reviews for Love and I Do

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not possibly say enough about this wonderful lady! We had not initially planned to have a wedding coordinator, but having been through the experience, I genuinely don't know how we would have done it without her. From preparation, set-up, the rehearsal, the big day, and break-down, Angela was there through it all. She was always available, incredibly professional, super sweet (but still had my back when needed), and went with the flow when the occasion called for it. Angela helped me think of things I hadn't even thought to consider in my planning. We gave her all the items to set-up for the reception, and the way she arranged them on the various tables was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined (or done myself)! She truly has a gift and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. Thank you again, Angela!

Rebecca · Married on 04/15/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Angela. She was assertive, kind, willing to listen, change, adapt, and flexible. These qualities can be hard to find in any person, let alone a wedding planner. Never once did I feel that my decision was wrong or misguided. She really went above and beyond. As a bride it was so nice to have a person ask how they can help and to have an "Angela" to send people to. I would highly recommend her to anyone who was looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Love and I Do's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was incredible to share the day with you and Ryan.

Mary · Married on 03/25/2016

One HAPPY Bride!! Thank You so much

Sent on 08/25/2016

Love and I Do's reply:

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!

Love and I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2