Occasions at Stone River

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for more! my wedding was a dream come true. Not only did I marry my best friend and man of my dreams 06/27/15, I had the ceremony and reception of my dreams!

The ENTIRE Occasions staff was amazing! Angela is the perfect name for the coordinator at Occasions. She is an ANGEL-a! The venue is beautiful and provided just the feel we were shooting for. My guests are still talking about our wedding. Angela was there throughout the entire process as well as the day of the wedding. She was on top of things, including the things that I didn't think of.

The DJ and his crew were MAGNIFICENT! Again, my guests are still talking. So many people have said what a great time they had, and how they never left a wedding truly feeling like they had a night out on the town.

Occasions was worth EVERY single solitary penny we spent AND more! I am so thankful and forever grateful for the Occasions and their staff. Our day was PERFECT!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank all of you for everything you did for us. We absolutely could never have asked for a better wedding or a more beautiful venue. Everyone was more than awesome.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about this wonderful venue. Everything was more than awesome. The venue is stunningly beautiful and they had so many choices of colors for table cloths and centerpieces. The entire staff was so amazing to work with. They met our every need and more. I HIGHLY recommend Occasions at Stone River. Angela was the very BEST!

Elizabeth
04/17/2015

occasions was booked for our date so we chose to use them for their off site catering service and we are so glad we did! They do everything! They are super friendly, helpful and accommodating. They arrived on time, set up all decorations and brought back the prettiest and most delicious taco bar you have ever seen! Our guests loved the dinner! Pleasure to work with!

Jasmine
04/03/2015

Angela- thank you so much for all of your help in putting all of the wedding details together on our wedding day. Your calm personality knack for organization ensured that our wedding went pefectly, without a hitch-- even when we forgot to bring our exit bubbles! I can't thank you enough.

Peter- thank you SOOOOO much for being such an incredible DJ at our wedding! You were more than a DJ!! Our guests were going on and on about how awesome you were! (Also- they thought your shoes were awesome). Your professionalism, DJ abilities, and facilitation of our wedding were above anything we could've imagined! We can't thank you enough!

Chef Zach- thank you for pleasing all of my guests with your delicious food! We chose the Napa menu and substituted green beans instead of steamed veggies, added fettichini alfredo as a side, and upgraded the salad to the one with mandarin oranges. Everything was delicious!!

Occasions at Stone River- you are a beautiful venue that made wedding planning from out of state so easy and convenient. Thank you for giving me my dream wedding!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so fortunate to have found Occasions. It is beautiful beyond words. Angela was amazing and the food was the very best. I can't thank you enough for making my wedding more tan I could have imagined.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Occasions was everything we could have asked for and more. We had an amazing experience. Angela is amazing. She was always there for any and everything we needed, including serving the bride and groom there food and making sure we(brides parents) were served as well. We can not express how good the food was. Everyone said the food was fabulous. It was so nice to have everything there at our fingertips no matter what is was. We were able to go early that morning to do our extra things we wanted to do. Peter the Dj was great in keeping things going all night. I would recommend occasions to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place have everything for every budget. We didn't think we would be able to afford the wedding of our dreams and Occasions made it happen! Angela was amazing, she was there to answer any questions and was so helpful during the whole process. On the day of our wedding she was right there to make sure everything went smoothly. Not one thing went wrong everything was so PERFECT! I also have to say what a wonderful meal Chef Zach put together for our reception. We did the pasta menu and it was delicious! I loved that Occasions did everything.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about this place. Our wedding was amazing and the staff at Occasions made it all possible and truly a day to remember. I highly recommend Occasions.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

My wedding felt like such a breeze with the help of all staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

We were looking for a venue with a one-stop shop and once we found Occasions at Stone River we did not need to look any further! I cannot say enough about how wonderful they made our wedding planning and wedding day experiences. The venue was all that we wanted.....it was all-inclusive with chapel and event hall at the same location, they have their own décor, chef, cake vendor and have a beautiful landscape of greenery and flowers all around the property and much more! And everything was customizable to our vision. Ms. Angela (the wedding coordinator) is so nice and readily available to help and accommodate our wishes, she was awesome! Overall, I couldn't imagine us getting married anywhere else. It was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It seems that God led my husband and I to Occasions at Stone River. This venue offers so much, such as themes, colors, DJ, Photobooth, their own professional chef. The food was amazing and they have tastings twice a year. Even though we had made arrangements for our own Wedding Cake, Photography, Florist...they have this to offer. Angela Johnson the Wedding Planner is right there for you at anytime when you have a question. I had a vintage theme wedding, they had all the centerpieces, old doors that were put at the front of the chapel. One of the most touching parts of this venue is they have a beautiful staircase that the bride walks down. It gives sucn an emotional experience for the groom and guest seeing the bride walk down these stairs.
They are such a caring Christian business, I would recommend this venue to anyone who loves the country and a golf course right next door. They will work with you closely on what you want to make your dream day come true.
Too, it's so convenient to have the wedding and reception in one location, you never lose a guest.
I just can't say enough about how wonderful and smoothly our wedding day went. It was perfect. Thank you Angela, Johnny, Betty, and Staff!!!

Steve and Carol Johnson

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Planning
teamtk
07/12/2014

GO HERE, GET HERE !!!!!
This place is the perfect venue, services, and staff. Angela has such a easy way about her her calmness and coolness has a grip on everything you are worried about, when she says shes got it, just don't worry because believe me she does. Peter(MC/Dj) the man behind the scenes was fantastic,from meeting him at our food tasting, to the phone consult (which I cant express how helpful this was to us) he was a total support for us to lean on. The day of the ceremony he was working with our vendors and just ran the reception perfectly. For the reception man all I can say is Zach(chef) is the truth, that food was so good and those green beans oh man!!!. When you go and book you have to make it to a tasting this guy knows what hes doing and he does it well, extremely well its no joke. And lastly but far from the least was Micah(officiant), I saved him for last because as we said the day of our ceremony he was the icing on a perfect cake, he was so comforting and supportive to us he put us so at ease and handled or ceremony with such care, it brought us nothing but happiness.This whole place from the staff (who actually look like they like working there), the venue (we were sent about a million selfies of people in the gazebo), the food, just everything we had to put it frankly a perfect no hassles day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Words cannot express how wonderful everything turned out at Occasions! My daughter, Re'Anna, was married on July 6,2014 at Occasions. We could not have planned it any better. April in the office has been wonderful handling all my crazy questions and dealing with payments. Angela was so great doing all the photos and directing rehearsal, all the waiting time and crazy nerves. The bridal photos were so beautiful, I can't wait to see the wedding/reception photos. Peter with all the bride/groom requests for the reception, you handled everything so well and the reception went so smooth and everyone had a great time. Chef at the reception, the food was great and everyone loved it. Everyone working the bar and food for the reception did such a good job packing up everything for us and serving us with a smile. I have gotten many emails from everyone that streamed it over the web and they loved being able to be a part of it and said it looked so good they felt like they were there. I don't know why I ever stressed over it because everyone at the venue was so helpful, professional, and relieved all my nerves. Job well done to everyone at Occasions!!! Julie Rowlett

1 Review
1+ year ago

Thank you for making mg wedding day perfect in every way. EVERYTHING was beautiful and perfect in every way. Thank you!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Occasions is awesome in every way!!! I'm so glad I found y'all!