Oak Alley Plantation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are from Denver, Colorado and had our wedding at Oak Alley Plantation. It was the absolute best choice we could've made. Not only is the Plantation itself the most beautiful venue I could have imagined for a southern wedding but the staff, food, and accommodations were flawless. All of our guests came from out of state and couldn't say enough positive things about the wedding. The wedding coordinators, Penny and Tana were absolutely amazing. I literally couldn't have hired better wedding planners. The food was the best wedding food we have ever had and our cakes, which were made by the plantations own baker were to die for. They made our wedding a Fairytale come true at Oak Alley and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture
Marcia
03/24/2013

When our daughter wanted a destination wedding, I as her Mother had some reservations but after speaking with the staff (Penny) I was put at ease and all we can say is that it went off without any problems. Guest all raved about the plantation itself and the food catered. It was the perfect backdrop for her wedding pictures. We couldn't have been happier with the services provided for our family's big event... Thanks again!!

Profile Picture
Ashley
10/08/2011

Since I was a child I dreamed of getting married at Oak Alley. My dream came true in October of 2011. The staff was incredible, the food was amazing and the venue is what fairy tales are made of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We celebrated our honeymoon in the rene house with our family and friends.. The food was so good and the walk to our cottage was so peaceful and romantic.. if hyou are looking for a place to spend quite and relaxing time.. I would advise you to go there

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for a wonderful wedding!

Loved every minute!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so wonderful to work with. We rented out all the cabins for the wedding party, they handled all the catering and both cakes. They had a good selection of catering packages to choose from. The event planner handled everything and there wasn't a single problem. She even recommended a local florist for the flowers and they were wonderful too. I was in north Louisiana trying to plan a wedding 6 hours away. I thought it was going to be a nightmare, but it was really easy. THANK YOU for making it the perfect wedding!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fabulous location, I am in love with Oak Alley, and that is why my wedding ceremony and reception were unforgettable. I wish I could relive my wedding every day of the year.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)