Oak Alley Plantation

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When our daughter wanted a destination wedding, I as her Mother had some reservations but after speaking with the staff (Penny) I was put at ease and all we can say is that it went off without any problems. Guest all raved about the plantation itself and the food catered. It was the perfect backdrop for her wedding pictures. We couldn't have been happier with the services provided for our family's big event... Thanks again!!

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
Profile Picture
Marcia
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since I was a child I dreamed of getting married at Oak Alley. My dream came true in October of 2011. The staff was incredible, the food was amazing and the venue is what fairy tales are made of!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Profile Picture
Ashley
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We celebrated our honeymoon in the rene house with our family and friends.. The food was so good and the walk to our cottage was so peaceful and romantic.. if hyou are looking for a place to spend quite and relaxing time.. I would advise you to go there

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for a wonderful wedding!

• Wedding: 11/23/2010

Loved every minute!

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so wonderful to work with. We rented out all the cabins for the wedding party, they handled all the catering and both cakes. They had a good selection of catering packages to choose from. The event planner handled everything and there wasn't a single problem. She even recommended a local florist for the flowers and they were wonderful too. I was in north Louisiana trying to plan a wedding 6 hours away. I thought it was going to be a nightmare, but it was really easy. THANK YOU for making it the perfect wedding!!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous location, I am in love with Oak Alley, and that is why my wedding ceremony and reception were unforgettable. I wish I could relive my wedding every day of the year.

• Wedding: 06/06/2007
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
800-442-5539
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire