Nicol Photographer,LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We found the Nicols though a reference from a friend. They were, by far, the best vendors to work with throughout the wedding process! They were very helpful, professional, considerate, forward-thinking, prepared, flexible and accommodating – which was wonderful for an out-of-town bride and groom! Most importantly, our photos came out beautifully! Great quality, every greater customer service, for a competitive price. Looking forward to working with them for years to come!

Nicol Photographer,LLC responded with the following comments:

We had a great time at Lynn and Chris' Wedding. Their reception location was AMAZING, and having a connection with the newly wed couple prior to their wedding day is BIG for us.

We were actually there when Chris proposed to Lynn - the friend that referred Lynn to our studio was the friend that hired us to capture the proposal. This was a first for us, and it was such a great moment to capture for this couple. Memories to last a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Michelle
1 Review
06/28/2008

What can't I say about Nicol photography. Bruce and Nicole were great! They work really well together as a team. The one thing I liked the most were the pictures of the special details of the wedding. What I mean by this is the signs of the of the hall and all of the decorations inside the hall. The best thing of all is I have all the pictures on CDs and can print them when I need them!

Services Used: Photography