Hailey Lauren Photography

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hailey Lauren Photography is a wedding photography company based in Columbus, Ohio. This company is owned and operated by Hailey and Cody Lauren, a husband and wife photographer duo that loves capturing your romantic moments in a light and airy style. With numerous client reviews praising their quality photos and professionalism, this photography company is ideal for any celebration. Hailey Lauren Photography specializes in the style of contemporary photographs.

Hailey Lauren Photography offers boudoir shoots and engagement shoots to diversify the pictures of your wedding celebration. Their photography services also include:

• High-resolution images
  • Second shooter

Other Services
The company offers different options to view and keep your wedding day photos, including physical albums and digital files. Other options include:

• Canvas
  • Matted prints
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie M. Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommended!!!

I can't even begin to thank Hailey and Cody for how amazing they were on our wedding day and how absolutely beautiful our photos turned out. Our day wouldn't have been the same without them!

I have worked in the wedding industry in Columbus for about 5 years and they are BY FAR the best i've had the pleasure of working with! They treat you like you are family and treat each wedding like it is the most special thing to them. Haileys bubbly, sweet personality makes you feel like you've been best friends for years (she even gave me personal advice on some struggles I had been having through the planning process) and they are both great at making everyone feel comfortable while keeping on your timeline for the day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about these two!

We will, without a doubt, be hiring Hailey and Cody for every big moment we need documented for the rest of our lives! So happy to have gained to great friends in the process!!

Don't think about it.. just book them! I promise you will be so happy you chose Hailey Lauren Photography!!

Hailey Lauren Photography's reply:

Oh Bonnie! We had SUCH an easy time because there was so much beauty and love. We can't wait to document the rest of the Graessle moments.
    Kelly Married on 06/03/2017
    HIRE THESE TWO! Hailey & Cody captured our wedding day so perfectly. Their photos are beautiful, they are so kind and they know exactly how to pose you to make the photos look natural and perfect. Hailey is so professional and responds very quickly. I would say the best thing about them during our wedding mass was I had no idea they took a single photo. They were so incredibly respectful and secretive with their pictures yet they captured all of the moments we wanted captured.

I can't say enough good things, from our first meeting to engagement photos to the wedding day - Hailey is a fantastic and talented photographer. You will not regret your decision. Honestly, the only regret Sean and I had was not hiring them for another hour during our reception. Would have been so worth the money :) thank you guys again!

Also! Their photo turn around time is amazing. The day after our wedding their had a sneak peek of 6-8 photos ready and then within 5 days they had all of our photos edited and ready for viewing!
    Jo-Jo Married on 04/29/2017
    Hailey (and Cody) are absolutely amazing! We are so happy that we selected them to capture our special day. They did an absolutely amazing job with the engagement photos and then really kept the wedding day relaxing and so enjoyable. They are also very quick and efficient in getting sneak peaks, a personal blog, and albums up! I highly recommend their service for anyone needing a photographer. Dan and I can't wait to continue to work with them in capturing special moments in our lives :) Thank you so much Hailey for your love, passion, happiness and talent!!

Columbus, 43085
740-306-3732
Location of (Hailey Lauren Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding