Nick & Deb Photographers

Nick & Deb Photographers

Metro Vancouver, BC | map
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Nick and Deb more than 5/5 I would.
Nick and Deb are beyond amazing. From the beginning they put my husband and my mind at ease. They were fun, friendly, and always professional. They were quick to respond to emails, and were always willing to provide advice about wedding items - something I don't think you'll find with every photographer. Our wedding and engagement photos are beautiful. They captured every moment of our wedding with photos that are definitely not generic or pose-y. There photos of our wedding truly tell a story - they say so much about who my husband and I are as a couple and captured our family as they are!
Thank you so much!
Kevin and Gemma

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and Deb were recommended to us by a friend, and what an amazing recommendation it was! Not only were they amazingly fun to work with but very professional and prompt with editing. We are so happy with our wedding and engagement photos and couldn't have made a better choice :)
Thanks so much, guys!! :)
~Steph & Tom

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick and Deb were amazing! From day one they were a part of my wedding. They were friendly, professional and very thoughtful. They listened to everything my fiance and I had wanted for our day, and they made sure that all of that was captured beautifully. We have nothing but amazing memories from our wedding, and we are so grateful that Nick and Deb were a part of it.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found The Other Angle through Facebook, admiring a friend of a friend's wedding pictures, thinking "When I get married, I want pictures like that!". So when Mike proposed to me, Nick and Deb were the first people I contacted.

They are super speedy with emails and from our initial meeting I had total confidence in them. On the day of our engagement session Nick and Deb had amazing creativity and some of our favourite shots are the non-traditional type, like sitting in cut-outs in a parking garage!

Nick and Deb ensure quality photos too. The day we did our engagement session the rain picked up, and unlike some photographers who might've said "Too bad, so sad!", Nick was quick to realize our photos were showing the rain drops and offered a re-schedule at no additional cost. SO nice of them! We met up again and were very pleased with the final results. The engagement session put both Mike and I at ease in front of the camera and we were able to just be ourselves with Nick and Deb.

We also opted for the photo guest book and were so pleased with the final product. The quality of print and overall appearance of the book was beyond our expectations. It's a coffee table book that I love to flip through, seeing both our pictures and all our well wishes from friends and family at our wedding.

Leading up to the wedding Nick put up with all my crazy bridal worries and again, quick with the email responses. Much like the engagement session, both he and Deb had these artistic ideas on how to capture our day and they did so beautifully. We had a great mix of traditional family poses, as well as unique, more modern looking shots.

We've had nothing but compliments on our pictures, and we have nothing but compliments for The Other Angle.

Elizabeth

• Wedding: 08/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a couple shoot with Nick and Deb where we had every weather obstacle you can imagine! It was cold, rainy, and best of all - windy!

What can I say? Nick and Deb were troopers! They lugged their equipment around without any complaints. We loved that they took their time to find the perfect place for our shoot! They were both really laid back and their sense of humor put us at ea...se right away. If we took directions well, it was only because they made it so easy and comfortable.

The pictures are fantastic (and it's not even the final product yet!) - the lighting and colors were superb. They picked the coolest places to shoot with. A mixture of posing pictures and casual candid shots. If you're looking for artsy creative photos and awesome people to work with - Nick and Deb are your people!

If you want more information about our experience, please feel free to email me at actiontowealth@gmail.com

-Carly

• Wedding: 09/03/2006
778-839-2200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards