Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

1230 N. Interstate Dr.
Norman, OK 73072 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was able to use Nexus Productions for both our photobooth and for sno cones at my wedding. I loved using this companies services. Being a resident of Norman, I have always loved Eskimo Sno and eating their delicious sno cones in the summer. It made it special to include that fun detail at our wedding and everyone loved it!

For the photobooth, I was actually very fortunate and won the photobooth for free because of attending one of the Oklahoma Bridal Shows. Although it was for free, Nexus Productions did an amazing job following through with a beautiful print for each photo. Each photo had the exact logo of our names and wedding date like I wanted. I could not have been happier with how they turned out! Also a lot of my guests loved the assistant, Tanner at the photobooth. They said he was a funny guy who helped them with props and made people relax and get ready for the next shot.

Such a great company, and I had a great experience hiring them!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian is the best DJ! He plays great music to get everyone dancing the whole night! He also provided our ceremony music, photo booth, and uplighting.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian was amazing! He was extremely personable and great with ideas to help keep things fun. He kept true to our requests with introductions, music and kept us on time. We really feel blessed that we were allowed to have such a sweet and compassionate person be a part of our wedding. My family is very traditional and we were slightly concerned that the ethnic vietnamese music would be too "fobby" but it was great! Adrian was definitely highly spoken of from my family, who are sometimes quite difficult to please. If you want an amazing DJ who not only cares about his professional outlook but also cares about the couple and their needs, please book Adrian :) Chris and I love you and hope to cross paths with you again.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian at Nexus Productions did a great job as our DJ. I loved working with him because he is the DJ and he is the one that you meet with from the beginning. I had interviewed a few DJs before Adrian, and a lot of the people I met with were representatives of a production company who would recommend what DJ of theirs you should use. Then we wouldn't have met our DJ until the day of the wedding. I didn't like that idea. So, I really liked that Adrian is who we met and Adrian was who would be our DJ.
Adrian has a great, extensive worksheet that he uses to coordinate the timing of the wedding day events and to determine which songs are "must play" songs and which are "do not play" songs. We also gave him a list of songs that we thought described our musical taste, and Adrian played most of those songs. We also told him to just do his thing if our songs weren't getting people dancing. People were dancing the whole time. There was no lull. It was wonderful and exactly what we wanted.
Adrian also has a great setup. His equipment is top-of-the-line and it adds some "wow" to the decor. A lot of DJs just have those big ugly speakers and a table. Not Adrian. He DJs in style. Adrian also provides uplighting, which we were very pleased with.
As always, you get what you pay for. While Adrian may be a bit more expensive than the no-name DJ that you won't meet until your wedding day, Adrian is definitely worth every penny.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Adrian was very professional and helpful in what is going on during the reception. He definitely helped keep us on track with where we had to be and what we had to be doing on time. There weren't many people who danced at my wedding, but he was able to get most of everyone on the dance floor at least for a few minutes! Everyone had a great time, and that's all that matters.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married on New Years Eve and Nexus Productions provided just about everything that made the night! The lighting and music were perfect everyone had an AMAZING time! Adrian had ideas that we never would have thought of and always knew what would be the best song to play at what time! The lighting was amazing and he made teh reception feel exactly how I wanted. We could not have been happier. Thank you Nexus productions!!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian was absolutely awesome! He helped guide us with the scheduling of the reception. His enthusiasm was just so contagious. It was also great that he had other services too. Nexus Productions also offered the uplighting and the photo booth. It was great because it cut down on our time to look around for those services with another vendor.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian always makes weddings extra special. He does such a wonderful job and is very organized!! He is a must for all weddings!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian and Jennii Buendia made our wedding amazing! Nexus Productions provided DJ, Emcee, photobooth, lighting, and they even made it SNOW at my winter wedding! They also had soo many iideas about things we wanted to do at the reception - things my groom and I had never even thought of! They provided the perrfect atmosphere for blending our two VERY different families -- The dance floor was never empty!!!Adrian has great timing and progression - I never felt like the reception lagged or had any "down time". From the momenet we made our entrance Adrian took over and we are still getting compliments on our wedding from our friends and family!!

With Nexus productions we didn't have to worry at all because they were a "one-stop shop" that took care of everything! They even provided DJ services and projector services for our rehearsal dinner!

I highly reccommend Nexus Productions for you wedding -- coming from a Event Planner/Bride, I would choose Nexus productions for any of my events!!! I'm even using them for a work function!!!

Thank You Nexus Productions for making our day so absolutely wonderful!!!

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian was great as the dj and emcee! He has a great variety of music and was helpful in making our reception go smoothly. He also provided the photobooth which everyone had fun with. Other services are also provided such as lighting.

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a blast with Nexus Productions at our wedding. They provided the DJ and photo booth! Our guest had just as much fun as we did and it was definitely a hit with everyone!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want to have the time of your life and a cost that fits your budget! They are the ones!!! We loved every minute of it, he listened to the songs we wanted to use, suggested some of the music he has used for other weddings as well! We also used the photo booth and it was amazing! everyone had a great time doing the photos and is was or wedding favor!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
405-512-4354
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards