Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our wedding at Mystic Dunes was amazing. From the venue, to the food, to the accommodations for our friends and family, everything was perfect! A huge thank you to Rick Martin for being so amazing the entire wedding weekend. Rick was so responsive and so accommodating to our every need. Thank you for making our special day that much more amazing!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
04/11/2015

We loved this venue from the first time we saw it. It is very well kept and the food was excellent. The staff was amazing as well. The Banquet champion Rick was awesome he stepped right in a few days before the wedding and fell right into place. The settings made for great pictures. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Recently Married

We had our wedding at Mystic almost month ago and we enjoyed every minute of it. Jessica Shelor was the best banquet manager on staff and she was very informative, especially to someone like me. I ask lots of questions and she was able to respond to my million emails quickly. Lol..

Our guests gave the us compliments on the food and service and the decor. It was all amazing. The only thing that was an issue is that one of the food items was missed on our menu list, but as soon as I mentioned it to the director, he was able to have some made from the caterers and provide them to some tables. Also, getting the final touches done and invoice order finalized was a little bit stressful only because it was a few days (2) before the wedding and I was running errands and doing bachelorette activities to relax. It was a real busy week for them, so I understand that part.
The villas were big, comfortable and beautiful. Some of my relatives couldnt stop talking about sleeping there.

Thank you Jessica for helping us make our day special!

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Hi Debbie, Thank you for giving Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club the opportunity of hosting your wedding and your guests. The fall theme & colors, the cake, and YOU, were beautiful. The weather was just right for your special day. You're a sweetheart. I also want to apologize about the sweet plantains. It was an item we overlooked, but thank goodness we were able to recover. Many blessings to you and your husband.

Recently Married

My husband and I had our dream wedding at Mystic Dunes. The quality of service we received at the resort was amazing. I grew up in Orlando, FL and my parents still live there. We currently live in North Dakota and we knew we wanted to get married in Florida. Searching for a venue can be difficult especially when we have so many criteria we are looking for. Close to an airport, shuttle service option from airport to resort, good room rates, a ballroom with windows (I wanted that :) ), an outside ceremony option, and a golf course close so the guys could play on Friday. When we finally came upon Mystic Dunes ALL of our criteria was matched! I cannot tell you how much positive feedback I have gotten from our guests since our wedding. Everyone was so thankful the resort offered so much from golf cart transportation around the resort, shuttles to theme parks, restaurant at the club house (which you can also get room service delivered from the restaurant), multiple pools around the resort, and the large villas. We stayed in a two bedroom villa which includes two separate bedrooms, living room, kitchen, porch. We had approximately 30 people hanging out in our room Thursday before the wedding with plenty of space. I had 3 hair stylists, 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 bride, and a flower girl all getting ready in the two bedroom villa. Throughout the planning process Mystic Dunes was always an email away, answering all of my questions and taking care of anything I wanted. I can't say enough great things about this resort. My husband and I are already planning our 1st anniversary back at Mystic Dunes.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

My daughter was married at Mystic Dunes a few weeks back and everything was wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. We gave our guests welcome bags as they arrived at the resort. I was able to deliver them to the hotel Tuesday before the wedding along with the rest of our decor/little details we needed for the day of the wedding. Most places wont allow you to bring your items to the resort until the day before, but allowing us to do this took a lot stress of me before the wedding. The rooms at the resort were beautiful and our guests could not stop raving about the resort. Everything was beautiful the entire weekend from our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. I would highly recommend this resort for any wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Despite some issues with our actual hotel rooms on the hotel side of the house which is a totally seperate department, the weddings, special events and catering team (Jessica and Rick) were totally AWESOME! Our wedding day was a huge success becuase of them. Thier attention to detail, planning and exceptional customer service made our wedding day dreams come true. Thanks again to the both of you... You made Mystic Dunes worth it.

Nathalie & Julian

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

We would recommend mystic dunes to anyone. Jessica was a great partner and was very knowledgable. She even helped us find other event vendors and gave us recommendations even though she didn't have to. The day was amazing. What a great staff! Best vendor we used for our entire event. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was April 5th,2014. Mystic Dunes was the perfect place to have a wedding. They have villas on site so your guest do not have to drive, your ceremony & reception all in one spot! Cant beat it!! The staff was amazing & very helpful. Jessica the coordinator helped out in anyway that she could & more! They even packed us dinner so my husband & I could eat after the wedding!! so thoughtful bc I barely ate anything from all the excitement :) I would definitely recommend to anyone to have their wedding at Mystic Dunes! you will not leave unhappy! xo Thanks again to the team of Mystic Dunes!

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure to serve all of you =0) The weather turned out beautifully. We thank you for choosing Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club as your wedding destination. You were such a stunning bride. CONGRATULATIONS & WE WISH YOU THE VERY BEST!!!!

Virgie
1+ year ago

After a year of looking for a venue for our ceremony and reception in Central Florida, we knew Mystic Dunes was our wedding site the minute we saw its Veranda patio and ballroom.
This resort is just so breathtaking that at first, I didn't even care about what the food would taste like or the service would be like. To my surprise, everything Mystic Dunes had to offer was beyond my wildest dreams, from the amazingly delicious food, to the beautiful villas (great rates for your wedding guests!); they also have the friendlist and most caring staff, Jessica and Kyndra are so helpful and professional, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day, and for that I'll be forever grateful.
I really don't have enough good things to say about this place, besides that I'd do it all over again if I could, I feel like I left a piece of my heart at Mystic Dunes and my husband and I can't wait to go back for our anniversary.

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Virgie, you have us blushing right now =0) We love what we do and its our responsibility to make sure memories last forever on such a special day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime. We would love to see you all again soon.

1+ year ago

Jessica was GREAT. From day one she laid out the perfect plan and great ideas to make our wedding spectacular. She was very helpful in bringing all the details together to make my vision come to life.Overall, the Mystic Dunes facility is very nice. The place was very accommodating to all of our family and friends. There are a bunch of different activities on property to enjoy.

We planned for our wedding to be outside on the patio area, but it started raining a few hours before the ceremony. Jessica and her crew quickly assembled everything to make the wedding happen inside and it was BEAUTIFUL. The guest had no idea that the wedding was suppose to be outside. The food that was served was DELICIOUS. Our guest loved the food. I know the husband and I will go back to the restaurant for the food. Jessica was the best person we could have asked for with our wedding and Mystic Dunes is a great place for anyone to have their wedding at.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Antoinette
01/26/2014

Thank you Jessica Sherlor - Perez for your amazing work at our wedding. We have a beautiful and intimate event. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the decor Was absolutely stunning. You and your staff made our day so special we are so thankful.

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

It was our absolute pleasure to service you and your guests. The color selected for your special day, really did POP, in our ballroom. All of your vendors did an amazing job. We can't wait to see your photos.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony at a church and we had the reception at Mystic Dunes. We chose Mystic Dunes largely because their event planner, Jessica, was so organized, helpful and dependable. In addition, Jessica and Mystic Dunes were highly recommended by our photographer and DJ. Mystic Dunes is a beautiful setting. The staff and servers were very professional, the food was delicious and everything ran so smoothly! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful time they had at our daughter's wedding! We would highly recommend Mystic Dunes again!

Melissa
1 Review
10/05/2013

My husband, my family, and my friends really enjoyed the services at this venue for such an important celebration, our wedding. We had such a great time and we were treated great!

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Melissa, your dream turned into a reality. You did a great job with the vintage theme. I'm happy Mystic Dunes Golf was there to assist with your lasting memories.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

My husband and I are from the uk and recently had our wedding at Mystic Dunes and it really was the perfect location. Jessica was fantastic for answering all our questions before we flew over to Florida and arranged to meet us before the day for us to see everything and really went out of her way to make sure all was ok and correct on the wedding day. It really is a beautiful ceremony location and fantastic for photographs after. It's fantastic value and service for money and all our guests loved it. We didn't have our reception here but did regret not having it there when we saw for ourselves how nice this place really is and all the staff. I would definitely recommend Mystic Dunes and we will definitely be staying here for a holiday in the future.

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Colin & Liza, we look forward to having you all stay with us real soon. Colin, remember we have to set up a tee time for you =0) We are so glad that you enjoyed our services and venue for your destination wedding.

James
09/28/2013

Mystic Dunes is a gorgeous venue near Orlando Florida. Jessica was our wedding coordinator, and she was fantastic! She made sure we received everything we asked for. I would recommend Mystic Dunes to anyone looking to get married in Florida.

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

You were both amazing to work with =0) Congratulations on your new journey together as husband and wife.

carlos
09/01/2013

Great service with a big friendly smile!

Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Carlos =0) We hope you and Tatiana are enjoying your life as husband and wife. It was a great time had by all =0) Beautiful wedding.