Modern Image Studios: Chicago, Downers Grove, Schaumburg, Orland Park

The Knot "Best of Weddings" 5 years running

1901 N. Clybourn Ave.
Suite 202
Chicago, IL 60614 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't be more happy with how Modern Image conducts business. From start to finish, Modern Image was very easy to get in contact with and even made some last minute changes to our contract no problem. We picked our own photographer at our initial meeting with Gerry, who was amazing, and their in-house studio was great as well. Our photographer Joe N was top-notch, very professional the whole day and was so positive. We also used Brian as our videographer, he and Joe both called the week of to finalize plans and reassure us that the day will go well. We can't wait to see our pictures and would recommend Modern Image to anyone. Thanks again!

Lisa & Rick
10/3/14

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great. Our photographer Jeff was willing to go all over Chicago with us and took great pictures. We would definitely recommend to everyone. He was very energetic and had great ideas for pictures.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the most amazing photographer (Bridget) and videographer (Brian) for our wedding. Bridget and Brian were so amazing to work with and did a great job of making sure to capture all of the moments we wanted. We also had so much fun working with them. It was super easy to work with them and we gave both of them flexibility to be as creative as possible so we would get the best pictures of our wedding day.

The responsiveness of those working in the office at Modern Wedding is also fantastic. They are all very quick to respond to emails or phone calls and always willing to help. We had some challenges with the website form at first but got it all fixed and it worked out fine.

I can't wait to see our pictures and video, but I am not worried as we had the best team would could have asked for.

Thanks Bridget, Brian and the rest of the team at Modern Wedding Solutions for making our wedding day a blast.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Modern image staff were very kind and enjoyable to work with. They were attentive to things we cared about throughout the whole process. They had great communication with us throughout the planning, which was comforting! Everything turned out wonderful! Our flowers were beautiful and unique. Our photographer was fantastic and fun to work with.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Photography
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Modern Image. I have worked with them as both a member of the wedding party and as the Bride. Both times the photographers were professional, timely, and of the highest quality. The turnaround time from event to finished product was always faster than expected and the format of files makes it easy to download, save, share, and print pictures. The admin team is also super helpful and understanding of budget, deadlines, and the process that goes into planning the perfect day. The opportunity to work with the same photographer for both the engagement shoot and the wedding is something that I loved and made us feel so comfortable! We have already recommended Modern Image Studios to friends planning their wedding in the Chicago area and will continue to do so for years to come. Definitely a top notch organization worthy of all the accolades they have received!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with Modern Studio. After searching around a bit, we realized it wasn't easy finding a wedding photog on a tight budget. Our friends recommended this company. After meeting with them and perusing some of the work, we were sold.

At the wedding, we heard nothing but praise for our wonderful photographer Michael. He was so wonderful working around the room and providing exactly what we asked for. He captured every important moment and was so friendly and personable at the same time. We would definitely recommend this company.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I initially started my search for a photographer/videographer I was taken back by how expensive everything was! Quite honestly I initially picked Modern Image because their prices were really reasonable AND I was able to get a copy of all the pictures rather than being tied to printing only through the company which can become really expensive! I did like the style of the photographer but was even more impressed after I received my pictures. Wow they were all amazing. I have SO many GREAT pictures to choose from. USE JULIE VALKANET!!! She is so wonderful!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved the photographers and videographer for our wedding. We had Anna and Bridgette as photographers and Alan as videographer. They were so much fun to work with and so easy to get along with. We also got our photobooth through modern image and that was a huge hit!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vlad performed photography for our wedding and we could not have been happier! He did an amazing job making is feel relaxed and we enjoyed the pictures he took. He gave instruction but we still felt like they were very natural pictures. He felt like part of our family that day and I am so excited to see final results!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on May 25th, 2014 in downtown Chicago. Our ceremony was at Wrigley Square (in Millennium Park) and our reception was at Untitled in River North. Modern Image did an AMAZING job with our photos and video. They were extremely professional, yet casual enough to make the day comfortable and fun! We didn't feel like we were constantly posing for pictures and got a good variety of candid and set up shots. They were so flexible and let us do our thing with site selection (all across downtown) but were also there to provide input and an artistic touch to give us an overall phenomenal finished product. We could not have been happier - great service, great value, amazing quality, and extremely professional and fun.

Thanks so much Gerry and the Modern Image Team - Kylie & Tom

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Modern Images for my Photos, Video, and Flowers. Jeff Owen is just amazing. He was so fun. I loved every minute of taking pictures. Nicole our Videographer was just as amazing. Super sweet. At one point we had to walk through the woods to get to where I wanted to take pictures because Busse Woods was sooo crowded, however, they helped me accomplish what I wanted. I cannot wait to see the amazing photos and video! Also Joe the florist was pretty awesome. It was kind of hard to get in contact with him a few times, but he made up for it when I called the night before at 11pm and he answered his phone to be sure everything was correct. I could not have asked for better service or team from Modern Image Studios. Thank you guys!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So much fun to work with! Jeff was awesome (photographer) and Brian too (videographer). We had two intern photographers who were great as well. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Price was reasonable, they were very flexible, and very professional. Every minute of the day was made fun and they made us feel real comfortable. Loved them from start to finish!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married on Saturday and used Modern Image as my photography company. I liked their prompt responses from the get go and their prices were great! I loved being able to go into the studio and viewing sample photos from different photographers. The staff has always been helpful and kind and very professional. My photographer Paige and i spoke several times before my wedding and i was able to send her all the ideas i had and we seemed to click very well. She arrived on time and was very open and bubbly. I did not feel like i had to correct her and she let us use a lot of our own ideas as well as hers. She did great with time, and was very kind to all our guests, she fit right in! While i have not seen my images yet have had friends used this company and i loved their pictures, and they got them very promptly, some even within a week! I cant wait to see my wedding pictures, and I'm so glad i chose Modern Image!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Alishia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved our photographer! He was wonderful to work with and we received all of our photos and the video within 7 weeks of the wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely refer Modern Images to any couple getting married. We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and videography. Our photographer was Bridget for both occasions and she was amazing!! Brian was our videographer and he was great. We could have not asked for more. We are so happy with the product and the professionalism that this company has shown.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of the pictures and the professionalism of the photographers was unmatched! Everyone was so great to work with and we really appreciate the final outcome of the photos. We definitely recommend Modern Image Studios!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
800-977-8863
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire