MJ Decorations

Special Decoration for Your Special Day

76 Valley Falls Road
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 | map
Events: Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings
Services: Decorative Draping, Event Concept & Design, Event Dé...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was amazing! I called her only a few months before the wedding and she fit me in, worked with me to figure out a price we were comfortable with and even set up after a wedding she attended so the timing would be right! The lighting was beautiful and truly made the space.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was amazing. Very easy to work with. We wanted a canopy as well as chair covers. Our venue had booked another event prior to ours and the timing between theirs and ours was right. Mary coordinated with the venue mgr to make sure everything was done the way we wanted. It looked beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Mrs. Pechie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary provided table decor for my head table and cake table, both of which were elegant and perfect. The large round lanterns that hung from the ceiling were also lovely, and will be appreciated forever as they look gorgeous in my pictures. Such a nice touch for my reception room. Mary was prompt and efficient; she was done with her services before I even got to the venue, (and I was early). I have not a single complaint and would recommend MJ decorations to anyone. Again, the beauty of it all will live on forever in my pictures :)

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MJ Decorations provided beautiful decor for our wedding reception. Mary worked with us on creating exactly what we were looking for in our centerpieces. We had hanging lanterns, centerpieces and basic table decor. The centerpieces were very reasonably priced (we rented, though could have paid more to own them) and came out beautiful. The lanterns were a bit pricey, but worth it for how beautiful they were on that night, and in our photographs.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with MJ. She met with us at our venue to talk about what might look good, what we wanted, and to talk about price. MJ did an amazing job with the venue! It was everything I wanted and more!

If I had a question, she was quick to respond!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used MJ Decorations for our June 22 2013 wedding in the ballroom at Maneeleys! They were fantastic! Mary was wonderful to work with and they helped make our wedding look exactly the way we wanted! We got so many compliments on their work! We highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was awesome. She listened to me, took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding decorations! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because MJ Decorations put everything together perfectly. The attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. We can't thank them enough!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was AMAZING!! My husband and I had wanted a very rustic look with alot of mason jars and burlap and she went above and beyond! Before I stepped out to marry the man of my dreams I took a look at our venue all decorated and it brought tears to my eyes...it was PERFECT. Great job Mary!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a very nice job! She met with us and she had a nice book with all that she does. So that was very helpful.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lighting and decorations were beautiful and vendor was very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend this vendor for future events.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Provided beautiful decor. Chair covers with sashes, center pieces, lighting, dance canopy all just beautiful

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MJ Decorations did a phenomenal job with the decorations and lighting for my wedding! They added the perfect touches that made the wedding stand out to people and we have not heard a bad comment from anyone. Everyone keeps telling us how beautiful everything was and how unique some of the things were. They did a canopy over the dance floor, which everyone loved, and the head table looked stunning with the lights and decorations. The sandbox for the place cards that they did was amazing. We also had our names in lights on the dance floor, which was great! Up lighting around the room added a wonderful ambiance and touch to the wedding. You could not ask for better people to deal with. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone having a wedding or an event. They provide top notch services. If you want a beautiful wedding with the extra special touches, use MJ Decorations! You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary and Jeff did an AMAZING job decorating for our wedding. We were married on 7/15/11 at the Pavilion on Crystal Lake in Middletown. Mary was very helpful with everything. Every part of our experience with them exceeded all expectations and then some. Mary made everything fool proof and took care of everything for us. Our colors were a pool blue and yellow. Mary and Jeff matched everything perfectly. I cannot begin to tell you how many comments we got throughout the night regarding the decorations. Our pictures can be seen on the website. Mary and Jeff did all our centerpieces, did lighting underneath some of the tables, chair covers with bows, hanging lantern lights, and other wall lighting. We really cannot say enough about them. They really helped make our day extra special. Thanks Mary and Jeff!!!! A+++++

• Wedding: 07/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary and Jeff made my daughters Quinceanera Party look spectacular. Words cannot express how satisfied I was with the quality of their work. They made my daughters' day a dream come true. Mary worked with my ideas and gave it her magical touch...an Overal Great Experience. Thank you so much.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
Bernice
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Mary come in to set up architectural lighting for our wedding reception. Our color scheme was purple, so I had her come in and set up lavender lighting up the walls in the reception hall.. It looked incredible. It was like a dream! It made everything else stand out and set an amazing tone for the night. She knew exactly where each one should be placed to get the best result, and it was PERFECT!!! I could not have asked for better.. She was extremely easy to deal with, very professional, and was there on time to set up well in advance. If you don't think that you need lighting, which my husband now didn't think we did, DO IT! It was so worth the money!! He was beyond happy with how it came out. It just made everything that much more special! I can not say enough about Mary or the job she did.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a decorator for your wedding or any event, you can not go wrong with MJ Decorations. They took our vision and put it together for less than we had budgeted for decorations for our wedding. All of our guests loved the decor. The most important thing was that they provided us stress free service. That made all the difference in the world. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
860-805-8585
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards