Minister Images Photography

Minister Images Photography

Uniquely Clever

Columbus, OH 43214
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and her crew were amazing! She was always easy to get a hold of via email and even though she was 8 months pregnant and about to pop, she was all over the floor at my wedding and took amazing pictures! My guests even commented on how sweet she was. I recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie provided us with excellent professional service. She was able to take pictures at several locations and was quick to get the pictures posted and available. Whenever we had questions she was available to answer them and responded quickly. She did an excellent job and would recommend her to everyone.

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job! We loved Katie and have already recommended her to friends!

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Minister Images did an amazing job! Katie is professional, affordable, and personable. She has the unique ability to capture moments that will last a lifetime! I've had numerous compliments on my photos including that they look like they could be in a magazine! I highly recommend Minister Images to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding photos!

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have not asked for a better experience. Katie was amazing and the pictures are perfection. I can't say enough good things about her and her product. I was pleased, I can't wait to have kids, so we can go back to her for our family shots!

• Wedding: 08/06/2008
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend anyone to Minister Image Photography for any event.

• Wedding: 05/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so impressed with the personal care of Minister Images. My husband and I were overjoyed with the photos, they told the story of the day. The quality of the final product was amazing! The photobooks, the proof book and the framed photo were beyond anything we had or have seen other photographers do. I love that we have photos that show the whole day from and capture all of our loving family and friends. Thank you for helping create such a wonderful memory of a perfect day.

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was absolutely wonderful. We got a great value for our money and I loved her friendly, yet professional attitude. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer that will leave you worry-free.

• Wedding: 05/05/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was professional, prepared, and anticipated our needs. Our original plan was to shoot pictures of the bridal party before the ceremony and then have the groom and groomsmen take picutres after the ceremony. Due to issues with my weddin gown that plan needed to change. Katie took charge and came up withthe idea to reverse the orer of the photos. After the ceremony we took photos at an outside venue and it had rained hard earlier that day. Katie was prepared and brought blankets and towels that were used to keep my gown from getting dirty. I would have never thought of that!

The wedding phots came out very well. We receive compliments all the time, especially with the layout an presentation of the proof book!

Katie took my daughter's senior pictures and also did an excellent job!

• Wedding: 08/27/2006