Mimi Decor and Wedding flowers

mmia
1 Review
Recently Married
0.0

she the worst decor i have ever had. No professionalism at all i would not recommend her to not even my worse enemy!!

0.0

Mimi was the worse vendor I ever worked with!!! She stole $700.00. She never provided no services to earn the $700.00. Quality of Service/Responsiveness was very poor! I had to email/text/call her several times to get a hold of her. I was down to the last month before the wedding and I was so upset that I wanted to cancel my services but I gave her another chance so we met in April to finally make changes and to finalize everything. What vendor loses invoices and ask me to send her a copy but then when I wanted to cancel I owed her the entire amount? As everyone knows, nothing is official until you have a statement or a signature on paper. Brides make changes all the time but to her it was not allowed. The deposit that was given was to hold the date! She said I couldn't get my money back but never had it nowhere on paper saying that. She was very nasty to my husband and my mother in law. DO NOT GO WITH MIMI DÉCOR she is so unprofessional and a thief!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
0.5

Mimi was recommended to be by friend. I needed her to decorate a banquet hall for my bridal shower. Her decor is beautiful and on first meeting her i was at ease and assured that she would deliver what we discussed. 4 weeks past without a word from Mimi. She did not return my calls or emails. Finally i spoke with her and she explained that she was out of the country. My event was 1 week away and i needed to finalize every thing with her. During our initial meeting i gave Mimi a down payment and within 1 week my check cleared, but now with the event date looming she claimed to not have received the funds. After contacting the bank and placing the call on speaker while standing beside her- she refused to accept the bank's confirmation that the check cleared. Needless to say, i'm currently in dispute with Mimi, because she ultimately refused to deliver on our agreement. This even after accepting payment. I would stay clear of Mimi Decor. Her decor items are beautiful but she is grossly unprofessional and dishonest.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I HAVE NO WORDS ABOUT MIMI'S SERVICE, SHE WAS HELPFULL, AMZING DECORATER. WE DID NOT HAVE IDEA HOW THE PLACE WE HAD CAN BE THAT REVERSE SHE DID AMIRACLE HER PRICE WAS NOT CLOSE TO HOW THE PLACE LOOKED. WE THOUGHT WE WERE IN HEVEN THANK YOU SO MUCH MIMIE WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Mimi did such an amazing job with my wedding. The flowers were the perfect colors, our tables and chairs looked amazing and spectacular, and our head table looked magical! I can't wait for my wedding pictures to see how it looks. My guests were very impressed and I was thrilled with the result! Thanks Mimi!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had hired mimi decore various times and obtained the best services ever. Memi decor has a great customer service and flexiblity. They have been available when everer we needed them. Great appreciation for quality of services.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was by far the most helpful vendor/individual I worked with during my wedding planning. I hired her to decorate my venue and she did a spectacular work and the result was so fulfilling to my husband and I. She did not only provide her services, but she also offered recommendations to my florist who was not affiliated with her. She did not have to do that. Mimi is creative, professional, responsible, unique, pleasant and above all friendly. I am so grateful that another bride that my husband knows recommended Mimi. My wedding would not have looked the way it did if Mimi did not provide her services. After several months passing of the wedding people still talk about the decorations. Once again my family and I were extremely satisfied with her work.

Services Used: Flowers

We were very pleased with Mimi's decoration. She was very responsive and professional. We are happy that we selected her as our decor.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi is excellent. The decoration & flowers were so beautiful and I received a lot of compliments. What a nice job she did!!! She is a real professional and has a wonderful personality. I would highly highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi Decor was very professional, friendly, and flexible to all my ideas. She put me at ease with every small detail as she listened to my request, and cared about the event as though it were her own. I was able to express my floral designs which she executed them above my satisfaction.

The overall quality and creativity of work was beyond our expectation. Her advice and recommendations were highly valuable.

Our wedding day decor and flowers were exactly what we had envisioned. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful our flowers, the reception hall, center pieces, linens and etc. Mimi Decor went above and beyond to make our wedding day an amazing event. I highly recommend Mimi Decor for any event.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was fantastic! I was so shocked and mesmerized when I walked into my ballroom. I was a little nervous when we started planning because I did not really know what I wanted and my family was on a strict budget. Mimi was very patient with me and was extremely flexible in meeting with me when I was available. I was living in Los Angeles while planning a wedding in the DMV area. Mimi had phone conferences with me and even set up meetings with my mom and sister and emailed me photos. She was so great! Since I didn't know what I wanted, it was a little difficult for Mimi to figure out what was my vision was. She was very reassuring and she was so right! My wedding was one of the most beautifully decorated weddings I have ever been to. Friends to this day tell me how much they loved the decorations. I couldn't have been more pleased :) Thank you so much Mimi! It was beautiful :)

Services Used: Flowers

I have spoken two different venders before I find Mimi, even though her price is a little higher than the two venders her professional advice, flexablity and quality of work impressed me and my fiancee(at that time). On our wedding day me and my wife enjoyed all the beuty in our wedding reception hall. We also got a lot of happy responses from our guests.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi decor shows a good level of professionalism and she works hard to satisfy customer's preferences and choices. She did a wonderful decoration for us.

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was outstanding with every single thing all trough the wedding process, not alone the decoration and flowers but by providing information regarding the wedding.
She was on my side from the very beginning of the wedding plan till the last I really appreciate her patience and her kindness.
She is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Mimi was very helpful in my wedding. She carefully listened to my ideas of what I wanted in my wedding and created a very beautiful decoration which has all my ideas and exceeded my expectation. Also she was very generous in terms of giving me extras with reasonable price to meet my budget.
In addition to just doing the decorations, she was very helpful in sharing her expertise in wedding planning.
I definitely recommend Mimi for anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mimi was the decorator for my wedding.I still get complements for the decoration. She is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left everything up to her....i did not have to worry about flowers, decorations....and she delivered big time.