Metropolis Resort

Flexibility
Katie
1 Review
06/13/2015

Tiffany and the entire team at Metropolis was absolutely AMAZING. I could have not asked for a better group of people to help plan my wedding, and also the energy they put into the last minute change of plans due to the rain! I felt NO stress, and they took care of EVERYTHING. It was beautiful, the guests of the wedding could not say enough about the staff. They were so helpful for the entire planning process, up until the very end. Would not hesitate to hold ANY event there in the future and will be recommending it to anyone who asks about a wedding venue!

Louis
05/16/2015

Tiffany was fantastic with everything for us on our wedding day. She steered us in the direction of our DJ and photographer whom we enjoyed working with immensely!! She was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and when we would ask about things that were already discussed, she was quite patient and professional to ensure we had everything we needed. Her and the staff at Metropolis went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Beautiful reception, great staff, affordable. So glad I could have my reception here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish, Tiffany Thompson was there to help us plan our wedding in just months. They let us bring in trees and logs into the venue and accommodated so many different areas for us. We got so many compliments on how fun and beautiful our wedding was. They even set up and tare down and all things that need to be changed between the ceremony and dance. They made our day easy and stress free and everything we wanted!

Recently Married

Beautiful set up. Awesome food!
Only issue was with friends getting keys to our suite from the front desk. Other than that it was Amazing.

Tracey
1 Review
10/25/2014

Tiffany Thompson dis a wonderful job!

Recently Married

The Metropolis Resort was the perfect choice for our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner! Everything from the hotel rooms, uplighting, photobooth, catering, and wedding planner was absolutely wonderful! We worked with Tiffany, the wedding coordinator, and she helped us plan everything to the very last detail. I could not believe how helpful she was every step of the way! I have had several friends tell me that other venues don't have coordinators that basically act as a wedding planner (at no additional charge!!!). She helped us set up decorations, choose the best vendors in town, plan a delicious meal, and answer any questions we had along the way! The resort has a waterpark and Action City (with go-karts, lazer tag, a huge arcade, and more) which enabled my friends and family to have a weekend getaway that was memorable and fun for the whole family. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the wedding hall the night before with a bar, taco buffet, and a couple hours of play at Action City so everyone could relax and have fun the night before the big day! It was so cool seeing my dad ride go-karts with all of us! Everyone raved about how much fun they had...oh and how delicious the food is! If you are looking for an inexpensive, fun, stress free wedding, the Metropolis Resort is definitely the best choice in the Eau Claire area!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Our ceremony was supposed to be at an outdoor venue but when the big day came, so did big storms!! Luckily my bridal party and I were staying at The Metropolis so were in constant contact with Tiffany while we decided if we should indeed move the ceremony indoors. Tiffany, was AMAZING - she made it clear, no matter what, she and the team would give 100% to make our day spectacular. They did!! We moved the ceremony into the reception room... it wasn't my outdoor choice, but it was still spectacular; the "aisle" runner, the lighting, the ambiance overall, we could have asked for nothing better! I kind of wish we could do it again! It was well worth the money!!

Meta
06/29/2013

We had both our wedding and reception at Metropolis Resort. Emily, the event coordinator, is amazing! She made everything so easy for us, going over every detail. The Skybox room at Metropolis was perfect for our guests, both in size and atmosphere. We chose Metropolis Resort because we wanted a "one-stop shop"...ceremony, reception, and hotel in one location. It worked great because our guests did not have to drive anywhere and were able to go right from the ceremony to cocktail hour. The staff at Metropolis was so helpful and friendly - we are so glad we had our wedding and reception there! Also: the Dolce Milano honeymoon suite is AMAZING!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Amy
09/29/2012

My wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Metropolis on June 27, 2014. Everything was flawless and the staff was perfect. I was impressed with the organization and professionalism from all. I received many compliments on how nice it was to have everything in one spot and how beautiful it was. Two thumbs up.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Working with Emily at Metropolis Resort was the best. She was always responsive to my questions and concerns. She was available almost 24/7 and made me relax throughout the wedding process. Emily is a great individual to work with and she really knows her venue. The hotel itself was amazing and the reception room was nothing like we had even seen. We toured many places before Metropolis but as soon as we looked at the room and met Emily it was a done deal. The food was excellent and many of our guests made comments that it was great. Many of our guests also commented on overall how different of a hotel Metropolis Resort is. Some guests commented that they will be returning as a family vacation due to all the amenities that the hotel and Action City has to offer. Overall, I would recommend Metropolis Resort as a great place for a wedding reception to everyone!

Danielle
06/21/2014

The only complaint was some people explaining hotel block on the phone were pretty rude to some of my guests. But others didn't have any problems. Food was great and so was everything else.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

The staff was great, they all went out of their way to make all my details complete. I did not like that one entire wall of the reception hall had windows overlooking chaos water park. They had black curtains blocking it from view, but you could still hear the noise loud and clear during the ceremony.