Metropolis Resort

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful set up. Awesome food!
Only issue was with friends getting keys to our suite from the front desk. Other than that it was Amazing.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Metropolis Resort was the perfect choice for our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner! Everything from the hotel rooms, uplighting, photobooth, catering, and wedding planner was absolutely wonderful! We worked with Tiffany, the wedding coordinator, and she helped us plan everything to the very last detail. I could not believe how helpful she was every step of the way! I have had several friends tell me that other venues don't have coordinators that basically act as a wedding planner (at no additional charge!!!). She helped us set up decorations, choose the best vendors in town, plan a delicious meal, and answer any questions we had along the way! The resort has a waterpark and Action City (with go-karts, lazer tag, a huge arcade, and more) which enabled my friends and family to have a weekend getaway that was memorable and fun for the whole family. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the wedding hall the night before with a bar, taco buffet, and a couple hours of play at Action City so everyone could relax and have fun the night before the big day! It was so cool seeing my dad ride go-karts with all of us! Everyone raved about how much fun they had...oh and how delicious the food is! If you are looking for an inexpensive, fun, stress free wedding, the Metropolis Resort is definitely the best choice in the Eau Claire area!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had both our wedding and reception at Metropolis Resort. Emily, the event coordinator, is amazing! She made everything so easy for us, going over every detail. The Skybox room at Metropolis was perfect for our guests, both in size and atmosphere. We chose Metropolis Resort because we wanted a "one-stop shop"...ceremony, reception, and hotel in one location. It worked great because our guests did not have to drive anywhere and were able to go right from the ceremony to cocktail hour. The staff at Metropolis was so helpful and friendly - we are so glad we had our wedding and reception there! Also: the Dolce Milano honeymoon suite is AMAZING!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Meta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Metropolis on June 27, 2014. Everything was flawless and the staff was perfect. I was impressed with the organization and professionalism from all. I received many compliments on how nice it was to have everything in one spot and how beautiful it was. Two thumbs up.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Working with Emily at Metropolis Resort was the best. She was always responsive to my questions and concerns. She was available almost 24/7 and made me relax throughout the wedding process. Emily is a great individual to work with and she really knows her venue. The hotel itself was amazing and the reception room was nothing like we had even seen. We toured many places before Metropolis but as soon as we looked at the room and met Emily it was a done deal. The food was excellent and many of our guests made comments that it was great. Many of our guests also commented on overall how different of a hotel Metropolis Resort is. Some guests commented that they will be returning as a family vacation due to all the amenities that the hotel and Action City has to offer. Overall, I would recommend Metropolis Resort as a great place for a wedding reception to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only complaint was some people explaining hotel block on the phone were pretty rude to some of my guests. But others didn't have any problems. Food was great and so was everything else.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Danielle
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was great, they all went out of their way to make all my details complete. I did not like that one entire wall of the reception hall had windows overlooking chaos water park. They had black curtains blocking it from view, but you could still hear the noise loud and clear during the ceremony.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
715-852-6000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire