Metamorphosis New York

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Alaina and Renee for my daughter's wedding. Alaina did my hair and Renee did my makeup! They were both amazing! They helped the day run smoothly! They really helped my daughter feel wonderful. They both did the bridal party's and the bride's hair and makeup! Alaina did my hair beautifully. Even though my hair is thin, it looked AMAZING! Renee was able to cover any blemishes that I had!! My hair and makeup lasted the whole entire day through the evening! I recommend both of them very highly! I would use them anytime! They are wonderful!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Rachael and Diamond for my wedding was beyond amazing!! Both of them kept me calm through out my entire process from the time they came to do my trial to the time I walked down the aisle! Both of these ladies did myself, my entire bridal party and our mothers. They were both so creative with all of our looks and such a BLAST to work with!! I would recommend either one of them and hope I have the pleasure of working with them again!! Thank you for making all of us beautiful ladies!!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alaina was the most amazing hair dresser. My bridal party my mother and myself were so impressed by how wonderful she is to work with. I cannot wait to hire her again!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing experience and most of all the fabulous results for my wedding, Korina Cardenas from Metamorphosis made me look like a million bucks and my girls too. My makeup did not move - yet it looked natural and flawless. My wedding was seven hours and my makeup looked beautiful every hour. I recommend Korina Cardenas from Metamorphosis to any gal looking to wow family, friends, and guest for any event. Two weeks later and my family and friends are still talking about how spectacular my makeup looked. Korina's professionalism, care to detail and instruction were tremendous and I will definitely have her do my makeup for other functions in the future. Lucy

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victoria Torres was amazing!! She was extremely professional and listened well to what I wanted. She was easygoing and knowlegelbale and provided a lot of information about makeup application and taught me tricks that I can use forever. I couldnt have been happier with the results and the process of working with Victoria at Metamorphisis!!! AWESOME!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Jaclyn Accetta and Sue Heinrich for makeup and hair. Jaclyn did a great job with my makeup and I love how it turned out! She also did the makeup for my bridal party (10 women). Two weeks before my wedding, I realized that the morning we would be tight on time. I emailed Jaclyn and she was able to bring a second makeup artist to assist so everyone was ready on time. I was SO appreciative that she was that flexible so close to the wedding date. Sue did a great job on my hair, including my extensions that she prepped before the wedding date. My hair actually stayed curled for 12+ hours and I loved it. They are the best and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa (makeup) and Maria (hair) exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend them! I was able to meet with them, both (at my own apartment), for a hair and makeup trial--and then again, when I changed my mind and wanted to try something different! What a dynamic duo! They were amazingly flexible, and did a great job of making me feel comfortable and confident in regards to my wedding day. We tried a few different looks, and they both were more than happy to accommodate any requests. Melissa even traveled to my parents house in NJ to give my mother a makeup trial, and in a way, became part of the family during the few months before the big day. In addition, we were in contact quite often before the wedding day to coordinate logistics around a time-line and options for different members of the bridal party.

The actual "day of" would not have run as smoothly if Melissa and Maria were not there. They arrived ahead of time to set up their tools and began on schedule. They even finished the bridal party ahead of schedule! When we arrived at the venue, they went above and beyond just hair and makeup. Besides from everyone looking flawless, they helped me get into my dress, addressed any needs I had during photographs (brought me a glass of water and napkins to stand on so my heels would not get dirty), and were ready for hair and makeup touchups. Maria even took amazing pictures of the day, and sent them to me to share with my family! They really did a great job of putting everyone at ease, and I can honestly say that the day would not have been as special without them there.

Overall, I highly recommend Maria and Melissa! I just wish I had an excuse to work with them again!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alaina and Renee from Metamorphosis were amazing! Alaina put hair extensions in my hair! I loved them. The extensions lasted for a while. I was able to wear them for important days- bridal shower, bachelorette party and of course the wedding. Alaina also gave me haircuts which I loved! Renee came and did makeup trials. I loved trying the different looks before the wedding. Alaina and Renee really helped me the day of the wedding. They were with me the entire day and fixed my hair and makeup throughout. They really supported me and helped me relax before the ceremony. I recommend Alaina for hair and Renee for makeup to anyone who wants to look and feel wonderful at their wedding. I love how my pictures came out and I really felt beautiful for my wedding. I look forward to using Alaina and Renee for special occasions in the future!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE! Cannot say enough how much we loved this company.

Jamie Fallows did my makeup. She came and did makeup for my engagement shoot and for day of wedding. I looked like myself just a super sophisticated and clean version. I was classy. She blew me and all my girls away. My Mom has never felt so beautiful. She actually cried when she looked herself in the mirror. Her assistant Daisy was also so helpful and sweet. Totally made everyone relaxed and happy.

Michelle Stern did my hair. It stayed up all day! She also did hair for my Mom and bridesmaids who have super short, very thin, and crazy curly hair. We were a little nervous but she again, made magic and everyone looked so glam and classy. She also got everyones hair done in 30 minutes or less each, including mine!!!

My hair and makeup looked great in person as well as in photos and lasted all day long! I got married in August and my makeup never ran. It was so hot, but I looked great all day!

Best of all they are hilarious. We laughed the morning of really had a great time getting ready. So much so that my sister immediately booked them for her wedding this summer. So nice that we will be able to have our new friends at her special day too. They are fun and goofy but seriously talented. Its the best knowing that you are in good hands and don't have to worry while laughing at the same time.

They are the best!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the great pleasure of sharing my most special day with Melissa (makeup) and Maria (hair). THEY WERE A W E S O M E. I literally felt like I was a celebrity with a glam squad. When it came time for my first look I for sure "WOW'D" my husband. He was in awe of how beautiful I look ,and always is :)...but this was special! From the trial to the big day Maria and Melissa paid attention to my requests and made sure I felt like a beauty queen on my wedding day. They were there earlier at the venue and were all set up by the time I got there. I chose to have them stay until my reception to change my look a little from ceremony to reception and they were so awesome about it. They were so efficient and quick and I didn't miss a beat of my day all the while feeling fabulous!! I STRONGLY recommend this duo to any bride who knows how important her whole "look" is. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much Melissa & Maria. You guys are truly talented at what you do!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
SGF
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alaina was absolutely wonderful!! She made my bridal dream look become a reality. From the appointments leading up to my wedding day to those that followed, Alaina has always understood my vision and maintained exceptional professionalism. She was able to add in extensions on my wedding day and do an amazing formal style while keeping all 12 ladies getting their hair done finished in a timely fashion. All the girls looked beautiful and everyone was so happy with their look. Can't say enough great things about Alaina!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot give enough accolades to Metamorphisis and specifically my artist Renee Mosafi and her assistant Nina. They arrived early and ready to work with a positive attitude and big smiles that help get us all into celebration mode. The quality of service was incomparable to any make up job any of us (bride, mother of bride , 7 bridesmaids and 2 junior bridesmaids) have ever received. Renee is not only an incredible talent but a wonderful woman to be around. All of us couldn't stop raving about our makeup and she really made me feel like a princess. I have already had my friends ask for her card and wedding guests gush about how stunning all of the bridal party looked !!!
Thank you Renee !!! It was truly the best day of my life!!
I already plan to have her do my makeup again soon !

Love love love!! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Korina Torres amazed me with her skills. She totally transformed me from my regular day to day look to someone glamorous. She worked with my schedule when it came down to the trial day. Which I had plenty because I kept changing my mind on how I wanted to look, but each time korina made me look and feel beautiful and then she gave me an idea which blew my mind and we went with that look for my special day. She was amazing with my in law, my mom and bridesmaids. She even touched up my daughter who's 13 with just the right amount of lip gloss and blush to make her look more glamorous with just a little sparkle. The day could not have gone any better. It was amazing and it all started with my make- up. I'm glad I had metamorphosis for my special day.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Metamorphosis New York for making my day complete!
My makeup artist was Juliana Fink, Renee Safir assisted, my hair was done by Maria Vlantis and Tracy Ahern also assisted. They were all ABSOLUTLY amazing! Very professional, came early, very personable, super talented, and did a absolute fabulous job.
Words can't explain my appreciation for all of you. I felt confident and beautiful through out my entire day and so did my girls. Thank you again!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my makeup done by Renee Baptiste from Metamorphosis and she was amazing! She was the first makeup artist I talked to (met her at a showcase event about a year before the wedding) and after the first trial I was completely sold. We scheduled a second trial and while I didn't think I could like anything better than what she did for the first trial, I was blown away by the second look.

In between the two trials, Renee even came to my house one evening to teach me how to do my own makeup for my engagement photos! She accommodated every request that I made with a smile and a great attitude. I was thrilled with how my makeup came out the day of my wedding and would give Renee my highest recommendation.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mariana (makeup) and Tracy (hair) were absolutely amazing to work with. I had two trials with each of them, and they took my vision for my wedding day and turned it into something even better. Each time I met with them, they arrived early and were so wonderful to be around. On my wedding day, they got a total of eight people ready before the photographer arrived. I was amazed by the result. I felt like I looked like myself, only better! I would definitely recommend Mariana and Tracy to anyone looking for a fun, stress-free hair and makeup experience the day of their wedding. They were the best decision I could have made!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Stephanie
631-396-7480
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards