Mel Roby Photography

Mel Roby Photography

Favorite
Jacksonville, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mel Roby Photography was great for our wedding pictures! We loved our pictures, they were so romantic - it has this softness about it! we're excited to make an album with all the great pictures. Mel is very quick with responses, very punctual with everything that she has done! Very easy going and works with you with everything you need/want, she also helped move things along when she needed to. It was phenomenal to work with you, we love you and your work Mel!
Thank you so much! Michael & Savanna Fisher

Services Used: Photography

Working with Mel was one of the highlights of my wedding planning experience. She is so thoughtful and accomodating and truly takes pride and joy in her work. In addition to being a wonderful person in general she is an amazing creative photographer. Our engagement and wedding photos are more beautiful than we could have imagined and we hope to use Mel for all of our professional photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

I put a deposit down with Melissa and then months before my big day made a huge change in all my plans. She has been nothing more than accommodating when it comes to deciding how we would put that money to use so we wouldn't miss out. We look forward to our upcoming photo shoot with her. She met with me prior to my original plans being cancelled and took us to a great site where we were going to do our wedding photos in which we will now being doing our photo shoot. We loved the spot and would not have known anything about it if it wasn't for her. She also gave me a goodie bag for signing a contract with her that included a beautiful picture frame that I was able to use on the day of our celebration of marriage. She is the sweetest person to work with thus far!

Profile Picture
Bethany
1 Review
11/26/2011

Mel did such an amazing job! She was very responsive and on top of it the entire time! Whenever I had an idea or an issue with something she helped resolve it quickly! She is such a sweet person in general and I hope I can work with her in the future! Within the matter of about 10 hours, she already had 30 sneak peak pictures! Such quick turn around! She is AWESOME!! Everyone LOVED her and her assistant! HIRE HER, you won't be disappointed! :)

Services Used: Photography

Mel is FABULOUS!! She is an incredible person and an even better photographer. Let me start by saying we had a chance to get to know her through the year since we hired her and I wouldn't of wanted anyone else there on our special day to share all of the precious moments with. On a professional note...she is incredible. Someone at the wedding actually commented they believe they saw our photographer doing a somersault during the ceremony to catch the shot. :) she crawls through bushes, hides behind groomsmen and even lays out on cobblestone roads to get the perfect shot :) Seriously though...it would be a MISTAKE if you DIDNT hire her. I'm so happy with her work..its flawless and i've received so many complimentary comments on her professionalism and the quality of her work. She's the best!!! We love her and can't wait to work with her again.

Services Used: Photography

Melissa was great to work with!! Not only did I love her, but my family did too!! I must have heard more then once how amazing my photographer was from my mom and sisters! She was attentive to what was going on the whole day. Even prior to the wedding she really wanted to get to know us and our style. She made a point to come to rehearsal to introduce herself and meet my family. She's creative, fun, and just an overall good person! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I'm so thankful I was referred to her! Melissa, thanks so much!! You rock!

Services Used: Photography

Mel truly deserves all fives in every category. Not only is her work phenomenal but she is a true professional. Mel makes every photo session different and tailors it to the couple she is photographing. Don't be surprised if she brings a little something from her "prop" closet to your shoot to enhance your pictures and for anyone who is nervous in front of the camera, have no fear. Mel has many tricks up her sleeve to make even the most nervous client comfortable and to bring out your true personality in what I call her "photo art". Everyone we have referred to Mel has hired her. She is top notch and we highly recommend her; not to mention she is the sweetest person we've met in a really long time! Thanks Mel for capturing our most special time in the most spectacular way!

Services Used: Photography

You are AMAZING! Thank you so much for giving us the honor of having you photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I am in love with each photo and you are truly talented. You have such an inviting and great personality it was such a pleasure working with you. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! :)

Services Used: Photography

Mel shot our wedding, and did an awesome job! She is warm ,easy to work with, creative, and listens! She got all the major shots we wanted and quite a few we wouldn't have even thought to get. All of my friends and family were impressed by how well the pictures turned out. I would recommend buying the prints directly from her, as we were a little disappointed with the website we ordered from and their crop jobs. (This was NOT her personal website, but a more widely used corporate one.) All in all, Mel was great and we were happy to share our special day with her.

Mel Roby Photography responded with the following comments:

Hey Sarah! Thank you so much for your review. Please let me know if you would like me to have the image that was cropped funny by Pictage reprinted for you. I want you to love your images whether I ordered it for you or you ordered it through the site.
Thanks,
Mel

Services Used: Photography

From the moment I met Mel, I knew she was the perfect addition to our wedding. I loved her personality, warmth and professionalism. Her photos were all beautiful, and glowed with the personalities of her clients. I usually avoid cameras at all times, but with her behind the lens, I actually had fun and I was totally relaxed. I would recommend her whole heartedly for any photography needs that you have. My husband and I were completely happy with her and her work.......

Services Used: Photography

We found Melissa to be very professional and obviously passionate about her photography. We found her to be full of creativity but at the same time receptive to our ideas about the type of photography we wanted for our wedding. A great photographer can adapt to ensure they can give the client what they want and Melissa went above and beyond in giving us wonderful photographs that captured our day perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful, wonderful job. I will recommend her to everyone i can. Mel is the best!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa photographed our wedding in March of 2010. She did an amazing job - her photos are gorgeous, she is just a complete doll and is really easy to work with. Melissa has a great eye and really puts you at ease. I am looking forward to working with her again for our anniversary. I highly recommend hiring Melissa to photograph your special day!

Services Used: Photography

Melissa did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. I was thrilled with how well they turned out and how quickly we got them from her. She did such a great job on our wedding we've already booked her to shoot family photos with our first child.

Services Used: Photography

Melissa is an amazing photographer! She is a professional is every sense of the word. Melissa captured all the great moments of my special day, and thanks to her, I'll have these pictures to cherish for a lifetime. Melissa is great to work with and she makes everyone feel very comfortable. I also really liked the creativity that she puts into her photographs. Great job, Melissa! Highly reccommended.

Services Used: Photography

VERY Pleased with her work and quality of photos/creativity that was provided for our wedding. She is unique and does not shoot the same type of pictures for each shoot. She is truly a GEM and we are planning to use her again in the near future. HIGHlY recommend her, you won't be dissapointed :)