Medina Wedding Chapel

Value
Flexibility
Kayla
12/13/2014

All I can say is awesome! We were provided sooo many things from them; music, photography, someone to keep our guests entertained (we didn't start until way way past our start time) and us calm, helping getting everyone set from putting on boutineers, to tying ties to direction. I think what I liked best beside the beautiful chapel and super friendly owners, was that our wedding was live online so people who could not make it could still watch our special day. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
Private User
Recently Married

The service we received before our wedding day and leading up to our wedding day was amazing! They respond to your emails with in a half hour after you send it to them. They are a very sweet family and do great work!!!

Private User
Recently Married

chary
10/25/2014

booking the medina chapel was the perfect size for our wedding. they have a nice package with the rental. We loved the video they gave us. For those who couldn't make it they were able to view the ceremony online.if you're looking for a vintage ceremony or a country style setting this is the perfect place.

Stephanie
09/06/2014

We loved our ceremony! Dennis and Jean were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and they helped make our special day very memorable. I would highly recommend using the Medina Wedding Chapel.

Sarah
08/23/2014

I am so happy with our experience. The location was beautiful, the owners are extremely friendly and caring people and do so much work to make sure everyone's wedding is special. The services that they offer are great and really help out if you have a tight budget. They take such wonderful pictures before, during, and even after the ceremony, all candid. They even provide you with a framed picture right after the ceremony and download the pictures onto a USB drive. They just have the most wonderful business and are great people.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Dennis and Jean were great! We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! Dennis took amazing photos of things that I didn't get to see. Dennis and Jean are so welcoming and helpful. They have tons of experience and make you feel at ease that everything will go as planned. We had a little bit of rain and Dennis even wiped out the gazebo so we could take pictures and my dress wouldn't get wet! Highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!

Angela
06/21/2014

My husband & I are so happy that we chose Medina Wedding Chapel as our ceremony venue. The chapel's historical features create a warm, intimate setting to get married. The owners were so helpful in the planning process & immediately responded to all of my inquiries. They also arranged our officiant & made sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Right after the ceremony, we received a slideshow, video recording, pictures, & an 8X10 print. We displayed the print & played the slideshow at our reception so our friends & family could see them. I highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!

candy
12/07/2013

the service provided was well done the video was available right after the ceremony. I haven't seen it yet but my daugher has and she is quite pleased so I'm sure I will also feel the same.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not be happier, Dennis did what ever it took to make this day perfect. With all the added services and how personable everyone was, it was amazing. Even from the start I knew I made the perfect choice. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to move my wedding day out, my wedding was only 8 months out and they did everything possible to make the moving of my wedding as easy as possible. I could not have asked for a better day.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Without hesitation I can highly recommend the services offered by Dennis and Jean at the wedding chapel in Medina. From beginning to end their attention to our special day was top notch. Dennis was always available for questions, and quickly responded to my requests. The chapel and grounds are the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. I am so glad that I chose their beautiful facility for our dream of a lifetime wedding.

Tracy
09/14/2013

We couldn't of asked for a better day! Getting married at the Medina Wedding Chapel was the icing on the cake. Every thing went perfect! From finding the chapel to the very day of the wedding. Dennis and his wife were absolutely wonderful and helped out finding the perfect Pastor and making sure our day went smoothly. I would recommend getting married here to anyone. It is the Perfect Chapel!

Paige
09/13/2013

I loved Medina Chapel, they did an amazing job. They are super nice and caring. I would recommend them to anybody!

Amy
09/07/2013

I highly recommend this chapel. They truly focus on you and hope to make your day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Jeff
08/24/2013

Dennis and his wife were very friendly and helpful. They helped us plan our event, on short notice and
provided so much help to make the process very simple and a lot less work on our part. This was both of our second marriage, was going to be a small wedding and we called Dennis within a month of when we wanted the event to happen. He made it work, scheduling a Pastor, helping us pick out how the ceremony would be conducted and provided a litte extra to make the event so pleasurable and memorable. This is one service were it's not appropriate to say "We'll be back, unless it's repeating of vows", but it will definitely be a place we will recommend to any of our friends looking for exceptional customer service to provide memories for a lifetime.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dennis & Jean were very helpful & responsive to our needs on our daughter's wedding day.
They took pictures & gave us a great video of the ceremony.