Medina Wedding Chapel

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

The service we received before our wedding day and leading up to our wedding day was amazing! They respond to your emails with in a half hour after you send it to them. They are a very sweet family and do great work!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Stephanie
09/06/2014

We loved our ceremony! Dennis and Jean were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and they helped make our special day very memorable. I would highly recommend using the Medina Wedding Chapel.

Sarah
08/23/2014

I am so happy with our experience. The location was beautiful, the owners are extremely friendly and caring people and do so much work to make sure everyone's wedding is special. The services that they offer are great and really help out if you have a tight budget. They take such wonderful pictures before, during, and even after the ceremony, all candid. They even provide you with a framed picture right after the ceremony and download the pictures onto a USB drive. They just have the most wonderful business and are great people.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Dennis and Jean were great! We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! Dennis took amazing photos of things that I didn't get to see. Dennis and Jean are so welcoming and helpful. They have tons of experience and make you feel at ease that everything will go as planned. We had a little bit of rain and Dennis even wiped out the gazebo so we could take pictures and my dress wouldn't get wet! Highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!

Angela
06/21/2014

My husband & I are so happy that we chose Medina Wedding Chapel as our ceremony venue. The chapel's historical features create a warm, intimate setting to get married. The owners were so helpful in the planning process & immediately responded to all of my inquiries. They also arranged our officiant & made sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Right after the ceremony, we received a slideshow, video recording, pictures, & an 8X10 print. We displayed the print & played the slideshow at our reception so our friends & family could see them. I highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!

candy
12/07/2013

the service provided was well done the video was available right after the ceremony. I haven't seen it yet but my daugher has and she is quite pleased so I'm sure I will also feel the same.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not be happier, Dennis did what ever it took to make this day perfect. With all the added services and how personable everyone was, it was amazing. Even from the start I knew I made the perfect choice. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to move my wedding day out, my wedding was only 8 months out and they did everything possible to make the moving of my wedding as easy as possible. I could not have asked for a better day.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Without hesitation I can highly recommend the services offered by Dennis and Jean at the wedding chapel in Medina. From beginning to end their attention to our special day was top notch. Dennis was always available for questions, and quickly responded to my requests. The chapel and grounds are the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. I am so glad that I chose their beautiful facility for our dream of a lifetime wedding.

Tracy
09/14/2013

We couldn't of asked for a better day! Getting married at the Medina Wedding Chapel was the icing on the cake. Every thing went perfect! From finding the chapel to the very day of the wedding. Dennis and his wife were absolutely wonderful and helped out finding the perfect Pastor and making sure our day went smoothly. I would recommend getting married here to anyone. It is the Perfect Chapel!

Paige
09/13/2013

I loved Medina Chapel, they did an amazing job. They are super nice and caring. I would recommend them to anybody!

Amy
09/07/2013

I highly recommend this chapel. They truly focus on you and hope to make your day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Jeff
08/24/2013

Dennis and his wife were very friendly and helpful. They helped us plan our event, on short notice and
provided so much help to make the process very simple and a lot less work on our part. This was both of our second marriage, was going to be a small wedding and we called Dennis within a month of when we wanted the event to happen. He made it work, scheduling a Pastor, helping us pick out how the ceremony would be conducted and provided a litte extra to make the event so pleasurable and memorable. This is one service were it's not appropriate to say "We'll be back, unless it's repeating of vows", but it will definitely be a place we will recommend to any of our friends looking for exceptional customer service to provide memories for a lifetime.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Dennis & Jean were very helpful & responsive to our needs on our daughter's wedding day.
They took pictures & gave us a great video of the ceremony.

rachel
05/18/2013

The Medina Wedding Chapel is the perfect place to have a "non-traditional" church wedding. My (now) husband and I wanted something simple and rustic-sheek and the chapel was exactly what we wanted. There was adequate parking and enough seating for 90 people. Dennis (owner) took over 160 pictures and was able to give us the CD and we actually played it at the reception for everyone. We love that the pictures and the wedding video is avaiable online for people to see. I couldn't have found a better place. It was an easy decision for us.

Gregg
10/26/2012

I can't say enough about this place. Right from the first phone call when Dennis agreed to meet on the spur of the moment on a Sunday afternoon just to get a look at the chapel. This was the perfect setting for our second marriage (to each other). The atmosphere of an 1800's chapel with the wooden floors to the cathedral ceilings set the stage for our second chance for Happily ever after. While Dennis snapped pictures, his wife coordinated the music before, during and after the ceremony to perfection. The ceremony was broadcast live via webcast for our guests from out of town that couldn't make it. They felt as though they were right there with us, that meant a lot to us. When things moved to the reception Dennis dropped off a disk with the complete video of the event and a cd and flash drive with more than 150 photos he captured. I almost opted for a courtroom and judge, because of the second time thing. My 10 year old son is so grateful that we decided to have a ceremony to begin another chapter in our life together and to give him memories he will never forget. This was the perfect choice. As you can tell we love this place and so will you.
Gregg, Ann and Cooper Holz