Mary Me Bridal

Mary Me Bridal

Favorite
Orange, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Mary Me Bridal welcomed me in with great hospitality. Susan was so helpful and patient to the views I had for a dress. She was able to understand me quickly and helped me pick out my dress. She always gave honest opinions that were valued. At my dress fitting I had every staff available to help me. They were respectful of letting my mom and I have time to take pictures and sink in the moment. I never felt rushed and I did not feel pressured to buy/alter anything. I absolutely recommend this place!

BBBB2016
[Private]

I found my wedding dress at Mary Me Bridal! They have an amazing selection of dresses. The majority of the dresses I saw were $1000 - $2000. My consultant, Hope, was absolutely amazing! She was very helpful and gave me honest, unbiased advice. She really cares about you as a bride and picks gowns based on your needs.

Recently Married

I would give this place 10++ stars! I just got my gown yesterday, and I'm thrilled! I've been to so many gown boutiques including David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, and even local high-end ones that carry gowns up to 20K. I've used Yelp and Wedding Wire to find the venues, and I looked for those with positive feedback. Out of all places, I love the atmosphere and service from here the best. There's actually a skill to clipping the gown once you try it on to actually make it fit your body. Out of all places, this place knows how to do that to make you look like a princess! Plus, there's a lot of gowns off the rack that you can get from 40 - 50% off! My wedding is only two months away, so this place was extremely accommodating. So overjoyed that I didn't have to deal with this six months waiting period. This venue has earned
my highest recommendation!

Recently Married

This company is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone who gets married. I was helped by Teresa. She was fantastic... she listened to what I liked and did not like about the dresses that I tried on as well as what the people I brought with me had to say about the dresses. We found the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier with my experience and the service that was provided to me.

4.7

Mary Me Bridal had a beautiful selection of dresses. They had an extensive collection of dresses that made it easy for me to narrow down what looked best. Hope helped me find my dress. She was honest, patient, not pushy, and really gave me some wonderful feedback on every dress that I tried on. I would definitely recommend checking out the beautiful selection of dresses at Mary Me Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to a few salons before Mary Me Bridal and here was where I found my dress. Susan was my consultant and she nailed it for me! I had the crazy request of asking for a colored dress, (this was before the trend started), and she managed to find one for me even though most dresses are white. It was the perfect amount of color and classiness, and I never thought that I'd end up in a ballgown but I did!

It was beautiful, and she was totally encouraging and listened to what I wanted. I never felt pressured and she was friendly and welcoming. I highly suggest going on a week night as the store is emptier and less busy, so they can focus more completely on your needs and wants. One major plus was she never showed me anything out of my budget. The store also has a huge variety of styles and vendors so you can try on something from every spectrum if needed.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff were all very nice and helpful! They had a wide range of prices and a lot of beautiful dresses! I went twice because I could not pick a dress and the lady that helped me was very sweet and patient with me. When I got my dress I had to do a custom length because it had a lace trim that couldn't be hemmed and the dress maker did my custom length incorrectly. The staff at Mary Me Bridal was so nice about it and sent it back and called the vendor (Allure) and had them remake the dress correctly and get it in time. I needed them to take the dress in and didn't have much time but they were able to do it for a great cost and very quickly! I was amazed that all my all lace wedding dress was taken in and you couldn't even tell. the bustle also looked perfect!! I would highly recommend this shop.

Nicole
05/16/2015

I just would like to say that Hope and Esther are the wonder twins of Mary Me Bridal. My bridesmaids and I have had a ball with Hope, my bridal consultant..she is the best at picking the best bridal gown and Esther is the best at altering it to its very best to fit perfectly...I'll always recommend Mary Me Bridal and if you go make sure you ask for Hope and Esther and Nicole sent you =)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I simply loved my wedding dress I got from Mary Me Bridal. The staff was very helpful in pulling dresses based on my description and let me try on as many as I wanted. The dress I picked was there for a trunk show so I even got an extra 10% off from the total price, score! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day I wish I could wear my dress all the time!

Laurel
04/25/2015

My dry cleaner recommended Mary Me Bridal for my wedding dress. I was told they are one of the best in Orange County and they did not disappoint. The staff is very professional and helpful. I found the most amazing Pronovias wedding dress. I liked that they offer alterations at the location as well. It made it much easier to just have them order my dress, and then alter it for me. I would recommend checking out this store when shopping for your wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Love, love, love Hope at Mary Me Bridal!!!! I am not a girly girl and do not like being the center of attention, but you kind of have to on your wedding day. Hope was the perfect consultant for me and my MOH. She was laid back and took the time to understand what I was looking for.... she even found me a better style dress that I originally was looking at! Additionally, the woman that does the alterations is AMAZING! She was able to take my rack dress and make it look like a million bucks! And she was even able to incorporate the special touches that I wanted added to my dress. I tried other store, but ended up going back to Mary Me. It was worth every penny!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress selection at MMB is definitely quite large, with many styles and budgets. Originally, I pictured myself in one of those beautiful tulle ballgowns and shied away from anything featuring beads or glitz. However, MMB was having a sample sale, so the saleslady helped me pick out a few dresses that were my size. When I tried on the Maggie Sottero's Genevieve, the beautiful fit-and-flare silhouette and the intricately beaded lace overlay left my mother and all store personnel speechless. I wasn't sure about the dress, since it differed so much from my "dream dress" so although MMB was already closed that evening, they let me stay longer to continue trying on the dress to make my decision. I ended up buying the dress (less than $800 with taxes!) and throughout the course of the year, every time I went back to MMB, the store personnel would always comment that they remembered that dress on me.

Esther and Edith, the seamstresses were both very professional and clearly very talented. Even though my dress was a sample dress, MMB offered to help store the dress for me, remove the odd shoulder strap, and fix all of the small detailing (such as beads that were falling off, torn lace) etc. FREE OF CHARGE, which definitely eased my mind for buying the dress "as is."

Only tiny con was that on the day of my final fitting, I felt like my strapless dress could be altered to fit a bit more snugly in this area (didn't want to pull up all night), but Esther disagreed, telling me that this would cause "spillover" and recommended tape. I wasn't crazy about the fit but Susan taught me a great trick for hoisting my bust and keeping them in place with the dress, so it ended up looking fine. Throughout the wedding day, it was a little annoying to have to continuously adjust this, so it would have been nice to avoid this with better alterations. Overall, I recommend MMB for their selection & experience. Alterations can be pricy, but you are paying for experts!

mnm
Recently Married

I went in for an appointment looking for a simple dress. I am a bit on the large size but short. I only wanted something with sleeves. The simple dresses I did not like but found a dress I loved and it was a year old model so It was discounted. They are building me sleeves from the train material since I didn't want a train and they had the perfect head piece an earrings also. My fitting is this month.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 4 other dress stores before this and they were all pretty good about helping me by Mary me bridal went beyond that! I was upfront about my budget and what type of dress I was interested in and she was able to pull out beautiful dresses that were in my price range, she didn't try to upsell me or anything which was a huge relief. I was having such a hard time picking between three dresses and they were so patient ! So I finally said yes to the dress which was awesome . Only down side there was no champagne but that's not a big deal at all. It's just fun. They were extremely easy to work with and would def reccomend people to try that place out when looking for dresses

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Service was great! The ladies that work there are very sweet and this was consistent at purchase as well as my final dress fitting and pick up. My dress was everything I could have dreamed of and more!!!!! Thank you Mary Me Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Mary Me Bridal was wonderful. Our bridal consultant, Hope, was wonderful. She took the time to find out exactly what kind of dress I wanted even before I knew myself. She was graceful and patient with my family and bridesmaids that came along. They were willing to work within my budget and the dress came in plenty of timing for the alterations needed. This is a wonderful bridal shop!