Mary Me Bridal

Mary Me Bridal

Orange, CA
714.744.1655
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
B.W.B
[Private]

I found my wedding dress at Mary Me Bridal! They have an amazing selection of dresses. The majority of the dresses I saw were $1000 - $2000. My consultant, Hope, was absolutely amazing! She was very helpful and gave me honest, unbiased advice. She really cares about you as a bride and picks gowns based on your needs.

[Private]

This company is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone who gets married. I was helped by Teresa. She was fantastic... she listened to what I liked and did not like about the dresses that I tried on as well as what the people I brought with me had to say about the dresses. We found the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier with my experience and the service that was provided to me.

4.7

Mary Me Bridal had a beautiful selection of dresses. They had an extensive collection of dresses that made it easy for me to narrow down what looked best. Hope helped me find my dress. She was honest, patient, not pushy, and really gave me some wonderful feedback on every dress that I tried on. I would definitely recommend checking out the beautiful selection of dresses at Mary Me Bridal.

Nicole
05/16/2015

I just would like to say that Hope and Esther are the wonder twins of Mary Me Bridal. My bridesmaids and I have had a ball with Hope, my bridal consultant..she is the best at picking the best bridal gown and Esther is the best at altering it to its very best to fit perfectly...I'll always recommend Mary Me Bridal and if you go make sure you ask for Hope and Esther and Nicole sent you =)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress selection at MMB is definitely quite large, with many styles and budgets. Originally, I pictured myself in one of those beautiful tulle ballgowns and shied away from anything featuring beads or glitz. However, MMB was having a sample sale, so the saleslady helped me pick out a few dresses that were my size. When I tried on the Maggie Sottero's Genevieve, the beautiful fit-and-flare silhouette and the intricately beaded lace overlay left my mother and all store personnel speechless. I wasn't sure about the dress, since it differed so much from my "dream dress" so although MMB was already closed that evening, they let me stay longer to continue trying on the dress to make my decision. I ended up buying the dress (less than $800 with taxes!) and throughout the course of the year, every time I went back to MMB, the store personnel would always comment that they remembered that dress on me.

Esther and Edith, the seamstresses were both very professional and clearly very talented. Even though my dress was a sample dress, MMB offered to help store the dress for me, remove the odd shoulder strap, and fix all of the small detailing (such as beads that were falling off, torn lace) etc. FREE OF CHARGE, which definitely eased my mind for buying the dress "as is."

Only tiny con was that on the day of my final fitting, I felt like my strapless dress could be altered to fit a bit more snugly in this area (didn't want to pull up all night), but Esther disagreed, telling me that this would cause "spillover" and recommended tape. I wasn't crazy about the fit but Susan taught me a great trick for hoisting my bust and keeping them in place with the dress, so it ended up looking fine. Throughout the wedding day, it was a little annoying to have to continuously adjust this, so it would have been nice to avoid this with better alterations. Overall, I recommend MMB for their selection & experience. Alterations can be pricy, but you are paying for experts!

mnm
Recently Married

I went in for an appointment looking for a simple dress. I am a bit on the large size but short. I only wanted something with sleeves. The simple dresses I did not like but found a dress I loved and it was a year old model so It was discounted. They are building me sleeves from the train material since I didn't want a train and they had the perfect head piece an earrings also. My fitting is this month.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 4 other dress stores before this and they were all pretty good about helping me by Mary me bridal went beyond that! I was upfront about my budget and what type of dress I was interested in and she was able to pull out beautiful dresses that were in my price range, she didn't try to upsell me or anything which was a huge relief. I was having such a hard time picking between three dresses and they were so patient ! So I finally said yes to the dress which was awesome . Only down side there was no champagne but that's not a big deal at all. It's just fun. They were extremely easy to work with and would def reccomend people to try that place out when looking for dresses

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Service was great! The ladies that work there are very sweet and this was consistent at purchase as well as my final dress fitting and pick up. My dress was everything I could have dreamed of and more!!!!! Thank you Mary Me Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Mary Me Bridal was wonderful. Our bridal consultant, Hope, was wonderful. She took the time to find out exactly what kind of dress I wanted even before I knew myself. She was graceful and patient with my family and bridesmaids that came along. They were willing to work within my budget and the dress came in plenty of timing for the alterations needed. This is a wonderful bridal shop!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Mary Me Bridal. I few weeks ago I fell in love with an absolutely perfect Tara Lauren dress that is sold exclusively through this salon (I couldn't find it anywhere). However the dress was priced just under $1,400 when I was hoping to spend no more than $1,000 on a dress. With that I kept looking elsewhere to no avail. Yesterday I returned to their sample sale to find that my dress was just put on at a 50% off discount! Needless to say, I purchased my dream dress for a steal, and as a sample in nearly perfect condition.

What made this all great was my consultant, Teresa. She was always patient, brought plenty of options, and listened always to what I was looking for. Even when I didn't make the purchase the first time, she was still very polite. I liked her so much that I booked her for my second appointment. She already had my dress pulled and told me about the new deal I could get on it. She answered all my questions that I had about purchasing a sample, and if she didn't know immediately, she quickly researched for the correct answer instead of making assumptions.

However, be warned that it does not appear that all of the consultants have the same kind of care. Both times I was in there trying on dresses, there was another consultant working close to me who had a VERY sour attitude and never smiled. I have no idea what her name was only that she was white, had long dark hair pulled back (both times), never smiled, and wore the most colorful odd outfits.

While there is one main mirror with couches around and another set of smaller mirrors right by the hall where the dress racks where, she was always very rude in working with brides other than her own.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I could not recommend Mary Me Bridal more! Their dresses are gorgeous and the staff is so helpful and accommodating! Sue was so great to work with! She really knows what will look good on your body. Their prices are great and lower that anywhere else I found. If you want to find your dress, go to Mary Me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Went in to try on dresses twice and I couldn't decide on anything. The stylist I worked with, Azi, brought something out she thought would help me focus since it was so different from anything else I had tried on. It turned out to be THE dress. It was a great price and the service from the stylist and alterations has been great. Would definitely recommend.

Sarah & Armando
05/31/2014
3.4

I ordered all my bridesmaids dresses with Mary Me Bridal. They had so many styles of bridesmaids dresses! I had an idea of a dress I wanted for the girls since I had seen in previously at another Bridal Store. I was looking for a bridal salon with a more affordable price. Mary Me was the store who had it the least expensive in orange county, so saving ourselves a trip to La we decided to stick with them. The price did not include alterations, which I should of asked. Some of the staff was really nice but not everyone. I encountered a lady who was not friendly in any way, I almost felt as if I was bothering her when I recalled she does work there. Besides that, It was okay.. The dresses were beautiful. Unfortunately, the dresses got very destroyed and ripped from the bottom, which was sad to see after spending so much money on them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress from MMB & Sue my consultant was awesome. I came in on a weekday for my first appointment and within 15 minutes she knew exactly what I was looking for. Every dress she pulled for me looked good on my body type and looked way better on me than the dresses I picked out for myself. She spent more than an hour with me.

I visited a few other stores after, but realized MMB had a great selection and very reasonably priced. I then made a 2nd appointment with Sue and found the dress. I had to put it on hold because It was over my budget. I then decided not to buy it. A week later I decided I want to buy it. I go in to pick it up and notice another dress that I've been eyeing is now on sale and is even cheaper than the dress I was about to buy. Eventhough I didn't schedule an appointment, Sue allowed me to use a dressing room to try on both dresses eventhough the store was a full house. She catered to me as if I had an appointment and juggled back and forth with me & her appointments. She then realized how I was torn between the 2. She came back to me and pretty much priced both dresses at the same price. Now both of my dream dresses are within my budget! i finally decide, and because my dress was on sale, I got to take it home with me the same day!

Great selection, great prices, and great consultants!

Recently Married

I got my bridesmaids dresses here. They have a great selection of styles and colors. I really liked how they had an open floor and allowed you (and your girls) to grab any and all styles you wanted to take into the dressing room. Loved the dresses we chose!

Recently Married

Mary Me has a room full of sample gowns for sale - at about half price. These gowns have been tried on in the store - but not worn otherwise. Most were is very good condition. My sales consultant was Sue Verzano and she was fabulous. She was very quick to pick up on the style of gown I was interested in and offered me beautiful gowns to try on. The gown she had in mind for me is the one I purchased. I was especially impressed by her sewing knowledge - she knows materials, beading, embellishments, etc. and this is important when buying a wedding gown.