2922 e Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Mary Me Bridal

Mary Me Bridal has been in the bridal business for over 32 years. We house a great selection of bridal gowns from affordable, mid-price range, and to the finest couture designs. Whether sophisticated or simple, we always make you beautiful.

Being a full service bridal salon, we offer various products and services to meet your needs. We don't charge for your initial visits, but we commit ourselves to uncomparable service when you buy your gowns through us. So, come and visit our salon, where service is a tradition.

We have the following:

Wedding gowns, immediate purchase or special orders, simple, elegant, trendy, latest fashion, conservative, sweet, innocent, silk, chiffon, tulle, satin gown with different color accents. Our wedding gown selections are from finest domestic and European Designers.

Bridesmaids, the biggest selections of designer bridesmaids in the West Coast of gowns offered in different colors and fabrics, latest style, fashionable, and latest colors.

Imported veils and tiaras, we have exquisite selections of embroidered veils, and heirloom/keep sake tiaras.

Jewelries and bridal accessories, view our elegant selections of our bridal jewelries. We have recently added Tacori Bridal Jewelries for the latest design to compliment your bridal party.

Mothers gown, we have gowns for immediate purchase and special orders.

Alterations department have the only finest professional seamstress in town. We fit to perfection. Our caring alteration ladies will take care of any complicated alteration you need.

Heirloom services, we extend our services to our bride even after she got married. Our professional cleaners will heirloom your gowns for you to cherish through the years.

Flower girl, we have a lovely line of flower girl dresses to fit the scene stealers.

Follow Mary Me Bridal on

Mary Me Bridal 1
  • Raquel

Raquel Rohm · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful dresses

I came here for an appointment with Susan, who helped me find the perfect dress! They had a nice selection of dresses and were able to work with my budget. Susan helped me with all my questions about trains, the color, and fit. She was very helpful! I wasn't ready to buy my first appointment so I made an appointment to come back. I never felt pressured to buy, which was nice. Once we decided to buy my dress, they allowed us time to drink champagne and take plenty of pictures. They also helped me pick out a veil to match the dress and had plenty of options for those as well.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Rockelle

Rockelle · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping

Sue at Mary Me Bridal made my dress shopping easy and fun! I had an idea of what I wanted and she was knowledgeable of the inventory and she was patient with me as I made my final decision. I would recommend for large selection and great customer service. I plan to come back for alterations and accessories.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Blanca Terrazas · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Patience of a Saint

Susan helped me find my dress; she recognized that I am a matured person and I didn't really need a whole lot of influence and she didn't turn this experience into an emotional rollercoaster. Susan kept things in perspective and was honest about the fit, the look, the feel of dresses and the price tag, her many years of experience showed in her very patient disposition toward me and my daughter. Oh... best of all, Susan followed up with me a few days later. Great customer service Susan. Thank you.

Sent on 06/30/2019