Mary Jane Howland Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mary Jane was able to capture our wedding day in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner and we couldn't be happier. She helped us pose and create unique and beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. We highly recommend Mary Jane to be your photographer for any moment you'd wish remember.

Sincerely,
Bart and Alanna Cybulski

Services Used: Photography

Takes wonderful, beautiful pictures! We had her for our maternity and newborn pictures.. what a great eye!

Services Used: Photography

She is a wonderful photographer! We loved all of the work she did for us on our wedding day and engagement photos.

Services Used: Photography

As a camera-shy bride and groom, we were extremely pleased when working with Mary Jane for our wedding and engagement photos. We both felt at ease with her and appreciated her 'coaching' us through our pictures. We LOVE our wedding pictures and have received numerous compliments on them. We would not hesitate to recommend Mary Jane for any photography need.

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane is amazing! We are so happy that she was able to be our photographer on our wedding day. We first viewed some of her work through her website and really liked her talent, Now that we have our photos we are in love with her art for photography. We could not be happier with the quality of our photos they are all so great, we have so many favorites. Mary Jane is also so personable she made us feel so comfortable well taking our photos. We shared lots of laughs and had a great time!

Services Used: Photography

Being extremely unphotogenic, I was not expecting to be able to look at my wedding pictures and feel especially beautiful. The decision of who to hire as our photographer was one of the biggest choices made leading up to our wedding, and from the second me met Mary Jane, we felt very comfortable and trusting that she would do her absolute best to capture our special moments with style, and an artistic eye. She was always available to answer questions and field suggestions as far as locations and photo ideas go. Spending time with her on the wedding day put us both at ease, and made having our pictures taken fun (something I never thought I would enjoy). Her committment went as far as spending 8 hours with us including a few hours outside in late November weather when she was clearly quite sick! If it were for these reasons alone, we would whole-heartedly reccommend Mary Jane as the experience we had with her even before we received our final product was exceptional and amazing. When we did receive our photos (in a very timely manner post-wedding), we were in awe of her talent and dedication to producing incredibly beautiful work. The pictures she took made me feel even more beautiful than when I looked in the mirror on the wedding day, and left me feeling extremely grateful to her. I've seen many wedding photos from other photographers and none of them have that special quality that hers do. Hiring Mary Jane to take care of our special memories was definitely the best decision we made, and I strongly feel that anyone who hires her will be shocked at what they receive, and will not regret their decision. We find ourselves looking for reasons to hire a professional photographer just to experience her magic again, and we even find ourselves missing her!! We will absolutely be hiring her again in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane was such a delight to work with! She was quick to reply to any questions I had, and very professional.
She provided us with encouragement when we needed it, and never made us feel that what we wanted wasn't possible.

I wish that I could have had her stay at the wedding all night!

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane is an incredibly talented photographer. She is professional, loves what she does, has a wonderful personality, and provides a fun photo session. Without a doubt, Mary Jane will capture your special moments.

Services Used: Photography

It is ok that to tell people that certain positions don't work well for them. But still very good pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end! I live in another province and she made it very easy to make most of the arrangements by phone and email. Less stress for the bride is always better:) What we appreciated most in the end was her creativity with the photos. She provided a beautiful vision and brought it to life.

Services Used: Photography

Excellent photography! Our wedding photos turned out better than expected. Mary Jane definitely has an eye for photos and was both professional and fun to work with!

Services Used: Photography

We had a small wedding with just us and my wifes parents and sister. We thought we would have maybe 20-25 good pictures to choose from to make an album - we got 280 to pick from! We couldn't fit all the pictures we loved into one album so in the end we asked Mary Jane to do us a coffee table book as well.
We also recieved a slideshow of our pictures alongside songs we picked out (which made use of other pictures we liked).
Neither of us tend to enjoy having our picture taken but Mary Jane made the day stress free and enjoyable and picked out some great locations.

Services Used: Photography

We received many compliments on Mary Janes photo quality and creativity. She was very accommodating and a delight to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane is the only photographer we will ever use for professional photos! We first hired her for our wedding and after seeing the final product knew she was the one we wanted to capture our newborn's first photo shoot. We were not disappointed with the outcome! Aside from her quality of work (not to mention creative), she is a joy to work with! Extremely personable and accommodating - I would recommend her services in a heart beat to anyone looking for a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Mary Jane is amazing to work with, she made everything on our wedding day so easy and fun!! I am so glad I have such wonderful pictures to remember our special day!

Services Used: Photography

It was a pleasure having Mary Jane do our wedding photos, we were very pleased with all the pictures. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!