Marti's Floral Designs

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti is absolutely phenomenal to work with! She is patient with questions and changes, quick to respond with suggestions and creative feedback, and has a true talent for unique floral and event design. I could not have been more in love with my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception flowers. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and unique..it was more than I could have dreamed of! Marti goes 110% out of her way to make you feel confident in your choices, and works hard to make you feel as though you're her only customer, even in her busiest times. If you're looking for an out of the box thinker, who will be conscious of your budget and vision, Marti is the best choice in Cincinnati flowers.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Katy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti was amazing! She is so creative and has a great style to her flowers - pretty and elegant and cool and not stuffy. Everyone at the wedding raved about my bouquet!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We had high hopes for Marti’s Floral Designs. The center pieces, flowers for the bridal party and the bride flowers were very pretty. Unfortunately, the flowers were delivered late, thus none of the pre-wedding pictures include flowers. The flowers for the groom party were not what was ordered, as we were told the flowers didn’t clear customs. The groom party flowers ended up being roses that fell apart within 2 hours of being delivered. We contacted the business to express our concerns, yet it took over 6 weeks to receive a refund for the groom party flowers. We tried to email and call the business, yet responses to our concerns were often ignored or went unanswered for weeks at a time. Perhaps our experience was just a fluke, yet very disappointed in the service for the amount of money that was spent.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti went so far above and beyond what we could have dreamed of for our wedding flowers, she made sure that everything looked perfect on the big day! Marti was recommended to me by a friend, and I will be sure to pass on the favor.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SO Fabulous!!! Marti went above and beyond and surpassed our every expectation! From the first time we met with Marti--I knew immediately she was the right florist for us. She listened to the general vision we had for our day and came back to us quickly with a gorgeous, detailed design on how to bring it to life.
I don't know much about flowers other than what I generally like and don't like--so I was a little intimidated about the floral selection part of the wedding planning process. But from the very beginning I felt at ease working with Marti. Marti is such a talented and creative artist. I handed over the general ideas/vision to Marti to work her magic and do her thing--and she delivered. Not only did she come up with a design for flowers, she answered questions and helped with ideas on things like linens, colors, etc. to help tie the whole look together. We received SOOOO many compliments on the flowers at our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Marti is incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, flexible, mindful of budget, creative, and super fun to work with--and I can't recommend her enough!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful work and so easy to work with!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Marti! She really listened to our vision, accommodating changes throughout and really working to stay within our budget, and produced beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our ceremony and reception. But she also went above and beyond for us, sitting in on planning meetings and helping to pick out linens,tables,and chairs that matched the feel we were attempting to achieve. She was wonderful!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti was able to help me and my husband out 10 days before the wedding, when another florist dropped the ball. I had originally talked to Marti in the planning stages of the wedding but had naively thought she was too expensive. Looking back on the process, I had asked her to give me a price for the world, and that's what she had given me :) When it came to serious crunch time and all I had was a budget, I told her what my budget was and she told me what was possible. What was possible was beautiful beyond my imagination.

We had so many compliments on the flowers, bouquets and centerpieces. She was even able to do a custom dog collar for my pup for pictures :) She was able to bring my spring garden suggestions to life, within a completely reasonable budget and better than I could have imagined!

Thank you so much Marti!! M+C

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Marti was a delight. She listened and interpreted our vision to a "T"!! SHE made the room look beautiful for our daughter's wedding reception with her gorgeous centerpieces, floral table runners, candlelight, small accent arrangements for the bar area and more. There isn't anything she would not have done for us. Thank you, Marti, for helping to make Alicia and Dan's day so very, very special!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti was perfect, and the flowers were perfect! She was responsive, flexible, creative, and affordable. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti provided all the flowers for the wedding. Her work is phenomenal. It is no wonder she has been featured on website such as Style Me Pretty!! She doesn't work from a look book which might not work for everyone BUT she will take inspiration pictures and design the look around that. I was so amazed when I walked into the room for the first time and saw the centerpieces. It was exactly what I had wanted! She is amazing.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti did such a beautiful job decorating my wedding!! Marti took everything that I wanted and made it that much better and special for us! Marti not only saw my vision but she made it come to life! Marti truly loves what she does and she show's it in every work of art she makes!
She was so fun to work with!!!!

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect Florals for My Perfect Day.......

My experience with Marti's Floral Designs was a 10 out of 10! From the moment I met with Marti, I knew I would be working with her. She instantly got the concept of what I was looking for and even offered great suggestions on enhancing the overall feel and look of the wedding. During the planning process, she was timely and responsive. On the day of our wedding, she was early, delivered and setup everything just as we had discussed and when I saw the reception, I was comletely overwhelmed at how beautiful it was. I would recommend Marti's Floral Designs to any bride planning their perfect day! This was one of my best vendor experiences and even though we are not planning any weddings anytime soon, I plan on working with Marty on other events in the future!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti was wonderful to work with, super creative, and the out come of the day wouldn't of been better without her!! She's amazing and you should hire her because she's super talented and have a great eye for decor. She not only did my bridal parties bouquets and boutonniere but she did the entire decor, which turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! She can definitely take on a whole look for the entire day, something out of the box and make it work!! She's amazing, easy to talk to, and get got the job done wonderfully!! I couldn't rave enough about her!! :D

• Wedding: 09/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti is absolutely fantastic! Super easy to work with, has a creative mind, and is incredibly responsive and helpful. She was really a joy to work with, and responded to our needs above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti not only provides superb service as a florist, she has the creativity of a designer that sets her apart from any other florist in Cincinnati. I had a blast working with her, and together we created an unforgettable ambiance that I will forever cherish!

Marti's Floral Designs responded with the following comments:

I had a blast working with you as well! I am sad that our time came to an end. Many merry wishes to you in the start of well the second part of your marriage!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
513-238-2677
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards