Lyssabeth's Colorado Wedding Officiants

Lyssabeth's Colorado Wedding Officiants

Based in Denver/Boulder, Ft Collins, CO Springs, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Vail, Granby/Grand Lake

Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything should be this easy!

Donna,

Wow! I think you just inspired a new tag line. "Lyssabeth's elopements...everything should be this easy."

I like it.

Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Lyssabeth's was so helpful and attentive. From start to finish, they made us very confident in their services. Our officiant was wonderful and responded quickly to questions leading up to the wedding. The photographer (Matt Kelly Photography) was very easy to work with and the photos turned out beautifully. The flowers perfectly matched a photo I had sent to our officiant ahead of time. I could not have asked for a smoother, more pleasant wedding-planning process!

Lauren,

Thanks so much for your effusive review! Photographer Matt Kelly, your officiant/coordinator Eileen Burke Woodward and the folks over at Swenson & Silacci Florists will be thrilled to know that our coordinated efforts resulted in a stress-free and memorable wedding day for you and Stephen.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken Jones was our officiant on our wedding day. He was unbelievably helpful, advising on all sorts of details to make our setting what we wanted as visitors to San Francisco. Even his delivery of vows to us during the ceremony was beautiful and meaningful. Claire Mulkey took our photos, and they are nothing short of amazing. She had no problem spontaneously suggesting different spots that were outside the box but ended up being spot on. Thanks to both of them for helping our day being even more fabulous than we had hoped!

Portia,

Your enthusiasm shines through in your effusive review! Thank you so much. Claire and Ken are a topnotch team and I'm so glad they made your elopement in San Francisco a resounding success!

• Wedding: 10/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exactly what we needed, and beyond our expectations!

Candice,

LOVE reviews that are short, to the point and say it all! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a small intimate ceremony in Big Sur and we had Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants find us an officiant and help us with location scouting. Maureen went above and beyond to help us find the perfect location and give me all the information I needed in order to have our ceremony at that location. She let me know that Zee Labega would be available to do our ceremony and I said she would be fine, seeing as we live on the other side of the country any officiant would have sufficed because we couldn't take anyone with us. I wasn't expecting too much because I did not know the person who was going to perform our ceremony, but Zee was wonderful. She was there on time (something I was worried about with every vendor considering cell service in the area was terrible and I was planning a wedding from so far away), she helped ease our nerves right before the ceremony and she performed a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't be any happier with the ways things turned out.

Cristal,

So glad your wedding at McWay Falls in Big Sur was everything--and more--that you hoped for! It's hard to go wrong with that location and I agree--Zee is a pro at helping couples relax. Plus, she deilvers a killer ceremony!

Love and happiness to you and Tony and thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

• Wedding: 10/08/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bill Donovan was amazing. We are so pleased that he was able to incorporate humor into our ceremony! The speech/toast he gave was so amazing considering he had only known us a short amount of time. I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married.

Danielle,

I hear the word "amazing" in conjunction with my officiants all the time! Not that I ever tire of it! Bill is indeed amazing and I'm so glad that he was able to give you a topnotch ceremony experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Our best to you and Nick!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maureen came out to Leadville, CO to officiate our ceremony and we couldn't have been more pleased! Because we were out of state until the wedding, she set up a Skype date beforehand to visit with us. She gave great advice and when we met in person it felt like we had known her all along. She knew that we wanted a ceremony that felt personal and meaningful, while still including our sense of humor and she delivered! It was light and funny while meaningful and deep. We are still receiving compliments on our choice to use Lyssabeth's. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend her to any couple.

Mary,

Couples like you and Chuck are what make our job so pleasurable. It did indeed feel like we were old friends right from the get-go. So glad your ceremony was everything you envisioned!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I got in touch with Mike only three weeks before our wedding date. We thought finding a person to marry us would be an easy process but it turned out to be more difficult than originally expected. That was until we found Mike Owens. Mike agreed to meet with us personally and we ended up meeting him in a nearby Starbucks. We had expressed to Mike that we hadn't really looked into this process and with only three weeks until our wedding, we were in frantic mode putting the final touches together for our big day. When we met with Mike, we could tell by his attitude and professionalism that he was the guy that'd be marrying us! He is a very enthusiastic individual and genuinely loves the process of marrying people. He brought along some sample vows and ceremony scripts for us to look at which really eased our our worries. We gave Mike an idea of what we were looking for which included a request to honor a great friend of mine who had passed four years ago.

Mike went to our wedding rehearsal and made everyone feel right at home during this process. He made sure everyone was aware of the process, went through a walk-through of our wedding day, and he even gave our ring barrier (a 5 year old) great instructions which he was able to follow the next day. Mike's words to my friends that had passed really touched everyone's hearts! I didn't give him a direct script to follow, I just asked him to say a few words about how he was here with us today. He did far more than that and really honored him. Everyone told me afterwards that they weren't expecting that and were blown away and touched by his words!

Basically, Mike organized and ran a great wedding ceremony that everyone thoroughly enjoyed! We were given nothing buy praise by our guests and would hands down recommend Mike Owens! He was professional, funny, well organized, gave great direction, and always had a positive attitude throughout the entire process!

Chris & Kelly,

I have to say, I think this is the most effusive review we've ever received! Mike is indeed the consummate pro and he will be delighted to read your words.

I agree--a couple is always in the most experienced of hands when I place them in Mike's care. I'm thrilled that he made your ceremony so special and was able to engage your guests in such a heartfelt manner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

Years of happiness to you both!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day went perfectly! Derek Kortlever (our wedding officiant) was so warm & personable and did a FANTASTIC job with our nuptials. Thank you Derek!! We were also very pleased with Tod Kelso Photography. He and his wife Kelly added so much fun to our special day....Thank you to you both, Tod & Kelly!! Last but definitely not least...Thank you SO much to everyone at Lyssabeth's!! You ALL did a fantastic job in coordinating our ceremony and we will be forever grateful. We would highly recommend Lyssabeth's to any future bride & grooms considering eloping!

Laurie & Lowell Kaufman

Laurie,

Yea for Derek. He and photographer Tod Kelso work together often on our Oregon elopement packages so they make a great team. I am thrilled that you and Lowell were thrilled! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Bill Donovan as our wedding officiant, and he exceeded our expectations! From the first time we met, he was so enjoyable to be around. He loved hearing our story and really tailored the ceremony to be just about us. We got to choose exactly what was said, and we went back and forth with several drafts before coming up with the final ceremony draft. Everything went perfectly on the wedding day, and we felt so comfortable having him up there to marry us. Truly a magical experience! I'd highly recommend Bill especially if you are looking for a custom ceremony that is all your own.

Rikki,

Exceeding expectations is what we aim for! And nobody does it better than Colorado's own Bill Donovan! Thanks so much for your 5-star review!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend lyssabeth's elopement service. Maureen, from the Monterey area, helped us put together a ceremony that matched our needs and desires. She never gave us a sales pitch but really cared about what we wanted and what we could afford. Our officiant,Eileen Woodward, checked in with us many times prior to our marriage and performed a wonderful ceremony. If you are looking to keep your elopement stress free and in line with what you want, this is the service for you.

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for placing your confidence in us for your recent Monterey elopement. As we discussed when you retained us, we do make a concerted effort to keep stress and the couple as far apart from one another as possible both up to and including the wedding day (after that, you're on your own LOL)!

I'm so glad that Eileen and I were able to do that for you!

Years of marital bliss wished for you and Bob!

• Wedding: 01/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't thank Bill and Lyssabeth's enough for being a wonderful and fantastic addition to our wedding day. We truly appreciate all of the effort and thoughtfulness that they put into our ceremony. Not only did our ceremony blow away the two of us, but we had virtually every single attendee tell us “that was the best ceremony ever” and “you could really tell that Bill cared about you two” and “WOW, your wedding officiant did an amazing job.”

To be honest, the quotes could just keep coming. Bill was the best person that we could have ever asked for. He was easy to work with, extremely detail oriented, calm, enthusiastic, structured, passionate and it was an utterly remarkable experience.

Thanks again so much Bill. We will always have great memories of working with you.

Matt and Karla

Matt and Karla,

Thank you so much for your effusive review of Bill Donovan's work. Bill throws his heart and soul into every wedding that he officiates and I am thrilled that he helped make your ceremony memorable and fun.

Wishing you years of marital joy!

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Imagine me, from Miami, Florida, searching for a wedding officiant to drive my wedding ceremony in a snowy mountain at Keystone Ski Resort, Colorado... Well, Lyssabeth Wedding Officiants was the only company from the ones I contacted who was able to fulfill my request.
I needed and adventurous and professional wedding officiant, and they got it! Heather was there on time and she even helped me "ski down the isle". She was extremly helpful and ansewerd all my questions about Colorado State marriage license procedures. I cannot be happier about Lyssabeth's services!

Thank you very much for being part of our great ski wedding day!

Mylene,

Your review made my day--along with the photos you sent of your fabulous Rocky Mountain "elope on the slopes." What a gorgeous day! And yes, as an avid skier, Heather would know all the ins and outs of helping you say "I do" on the ski slope.

So glad your day was unique and memorable and that we got to play a part in it.

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly reccomend Lyssabeth's officiant services! My husband and I used them for our January 2014 wedding and had a wonderful experience. Maureen, the owner, always responded to my emails extremely quickly--which was very important to me--especially because we had a relatively short engagement time. We chose our officiant after looking at the online bios (a very helpful tool), and she was great. Unfortunately, she got sick just a week before the wedding and wasn't going to be available anymore. Luckily, Lyssabeth's is super professional and prepared for such unfortnate, rare occasions. Maureen had another officiant ready for us in the blink of an eye! It was as if we didn't even skip a beat! We did get to choose our replacement, who ended up being perfect for us. She immediately was given the ceremony that we customized with the help of the website's suggestions and our original officiant. This could have been a stressful situation, but it wasn't at all! Maureen gave us perfect customer service throughout the whole process and seems to truly understand how brides (and grooms) feel at this important and special time. Although we only communicated by email, I felt like she "got me" and cared about making our wedding great. Highly recommended!

Jenna,

While it's very rare for one of our officiants to have to have to bow out of a wedding, this was an extreme circumstance for one of our Monterey wedding officiants (who actually ended up being hospitalized, but is now back in fine form!). So, even though it doesn't happen very often, we have a Plan B in place for every couple that books our services.

I'm thrilled (but not surprised) that officiant Eileen Burke Woodward was able to help you transition so seamlessly (Score one for the Plan B!) and that your ceremony was every bit as wonderful as you imagined it would be.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so pleased with how smoothly the planning process went and how professional and SWEET Julie was. She not only performed the ceremony but tried to help us with lodging and reception when our first place/choice fell through. We managed to make things work out despite the challenges of planning something so last minute but I really appreciated how sweet and thoughtful Julie was. Not only that, it was a windy/cold day and some of our friends were not planning to ski. Julie's husband, Brian, was quite the gentleman helping the non-skiers reach the destination spot. They all raved about how wonderful and friendly Julie was and what a complete gentleman Brian was.

The ceremony itself was perfect - it was very sweet, short and to the point (exactly what we wanted!)!! Our friends were surprised at how nicely written the vows were. They thought we had customized them! We received only glowing feedback from our guests and know it would not have been the same had Julie not been our minister. She was very professional, communicated well via emails and phone/voicemails, and I really appreciated how she went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure we had our "perfect" day! I would definitely recommend Julie and Lyssabeth's wedding planners to make your day as special as ours was! Thank you for helping us make our day memorable!

Lyssabeth's Colorado Wedding Officiants responded with the following comments:

You've chosen to post anonymously so I won't reveal your identity (even though I know who you are LOL!). We do love our Elope on the Slope weddings in Colorado even though--as you found--the logistics can sometimes be a bit...well..."interesting!

So glad that your wedding-day experience was all that you hoped it would be--and more, and I know Julie Wright Kile will be thrilled to hear your kind words.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review

Wow! Very impressed!

I am so glad I trusted Lyssabeths! Dana did a spectacular job at our wedding! She was professional and super organized. I love her lively personality!..she is truly a gem! She met with us and also skyped with us. Dana was on time at all of our meeting as well and even reached out to us via phone several times throughout. She responded promptly to all our questions. I am exceptionally pleased with Lyssabeths! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant! And can't say enough about my amazing wedding all because Dana came prepared and kept our guests interested. I would recommend Lyssabeths to any bride! And please choose Dana, she made our wedding ceremony unforgettable!

Daisy,

Okay, now wait a minute. Dana is good, but she's not the ONLY topnotch professional wedding officiant that we have in the metro Denver area. You're going to give her a big head and then how will she fit through the door of her next wedding venue???

Oh, okay--we'll give Dana her moment in the sun. She is wonderful at what she does, isn't she? I'm thrilled that you had such a connection with her and felt she enhanced your special day. (And I'm only kidding about the big head--Dana is one of the most humble people I know.)

Thanks for your glowing endorsement!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
720-360-1094
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards