Limos for Less Charleston, LLC.
Your One-Stop for all Wedding Transportation. Limos, buses, shuttles, vintage, and trolleys.
164 Market Street

Flexibility:
 (3.2/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
In an earlier review someone made a comment that Tobin was now working under A Charleston Wedding. THIS IS NOT TRUE. He hasn't ever or will he ever work under A Charleston Wedding.

Private User 1 Reviews
ladies and gentlemen please care to look up the companies record before choosing tobin williamson with limos for less charleston. not only are his vehicles not up to code nor pass inspection, he is now working under a charleston wedding. please think twice before choosing this company

3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
This review actually makes me sad to write. I was very excited to find Limos For Less and hear that they had one of the London Black Cabs left in Charleston after that company disbanded. Tobin was very responsive at first and helped me set up everything we needed for our wedding. We ended up booking a trolley for our wedding party and a London Black Cab for our getaway car. On the day of, everything went smoothly with the trolley, no complaints. My wedding planner had my phone for the day so I did not receive any phone calls. I later heard a message that Tobin had left for me saying that the London cab was having mechanical issues and that they would send a town car to get us. I completely understand these things happen and there isn’t much that can be done, so I greatly appreciated them sending another car in its place.

However, I had to take off some points for the rating due to a post-wedding issue. Due to the fact that we booked the London Black Cab (and this was our main deciding factor on a transportation vendor) and then did not receive it, we contacted Limos For Less to see what, if anything, could be done as far as simply paying for the town car instead of the Black Cab, etc. We totally understand that things happen with cars and we still received some form of transportation. We were not expecting to receive a full refund, but simply talk through things with the company. I have now attempted to contact Tobin three different times since the wedding, and have not received one word in response. I am honestly very shocked because he was so responsive prior to the wedding. A simple “sorry nothing can be done” would have been fine.
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the white rolls royce as our get away car and it could not have been more perfect! I am so excited to see the pictures! It was an awesome trip to our destination! Had a bottle of champagne and some nice romantic music ! It was best ending to the best wedding!
Wedding: 04/11/2014
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
After finally getting in touch with the owner of Limos for Less, Tobin Williamson, I was quickly deflected and given the typical finger pointing ritual. Note: If you choose to book with L.F.L. after this review please know that his cars do break down and that there is no refund. Our wedding coordinator told us not to use him but I was set on the specific car and the color for the wedding.

When our wedding coordinator followed up with Tobin from an earlier conversation 3 days prior to pick up on our wedding day, everything was fine. She then informed me 45 minutes prior to pick up that The 1929 Green Chevy I reserved had broken down and there was another vintage vehicle in route. When the coordinator asked Tobin why he didn't inform her of this earlier, he said that he called me the day before my wedding and 3 hours prior to the pick up time the day of my wedding. I never received any phone calls on either day and I practically live off my phone. In addition, why would I answer my phone or even have my phone during my own wedding reception?? He said that I approved the vintage car switch and that the car was going to be late. When my wedding coordinator asked why he didn't contact her again, he said "he didn't work for her, he worked for the client!!!" I told Mr. Williams specifically that I needed him to coordinate with the planner, photo times and pick up as I didn't know exactly what time the wedding would end. He never coordinated properly on his end.

In addition, I have a contract stating a 1 hour charter from the time of pick up. When we got in to the vehicle the driver informed us that we would be going straight from Magnolia to Middleton Plantation, a 15min trip. He said that's what he was told to do. When I asked Tobin for a refund , he said absolutely not and that he fulfilled the contract. I had to laugh out loud and so did he in return. But he didn't find it so funny when I informed him of who I was and who I will be in contact with.
Wedding: 03/22/2014
4.6/5.0

Private User 10 Reviews
Although Limos for Less can be slightly difficult to get a hold of, it is well worth the persistence to use him as a vendor. Tobin actually convinced more guests to use the transportation that we had arranged for a certain number of people, and did it with no extra charge. He is extremely nice and set us up with transportation for a large number of people, as well as a vintage car for my husband and I between the ceremony and reception. He was very flexible with numbers and logistics, and helped me out quite a bit. Definitely recommend Limos for Less!
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I am unable to give limos 4 less and it's owner Tobin a single star for the services he provided. He was actually very friendly and professional in the beginning, enough so that we were happy to give him our business. Huge mistake!

When the time came to make our wedding get-away we realized that Tobin had sent the wrong car. We confronted the driver, who was very nice, but clueless about the situation. After speaking with Tobin the driver came back with a BS excuse that the car we wanted was in the shop and unavailable. My mother-in-law called Tobin several days later to figure out what had happened. Not only was he rude and unapologetic but he actually told her to "screw off"! Not only would I not recommend this company but I would advise against, that is unless you appreciate your family being talked about in such a manner. I'll be doing my best to make sure Tobin loses as much business as possible and praying I come across him in the street one day.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Carl 1 Reviews
Limos for Less is an exceptional transportation company that helped make our big day that much more special. Tobin is a delight to work with and provided an experience that far exceeded our expectations. He transported both of our wedding parties from their respective hotels to the venue at Magnolia Plantation in one of his shuttle buses and provided a getaway car for us.

Talking with Tobin the week of the wedding I asked if our shuttle bus had an iPhone hookup for music. Our particular bus didn't, but he showed up the day of with a brand new wireless bluetooth speaker that he had just purchased going out of his way to accommodate us. He worked wonderfully with our wedding coordinator on timing, etc. and went above and beyond to make sure the bride was where she needed to be. The getaway vintage car that we booked didn't work out because of the rain, but Tobin showed up with an awesome limo. Additionally, he refunded us a more than fair amount to compensate for not being able to use the vintage car.

If you are looking for someone who truly cares and goes above and beyond in every aspect that he's involved in, then Tobin and Limos for Less is the way to go!

Carl and Kelsey Pawsat
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Limos for less for a wedding of 160 people requiring transportation to and from our ceremony/reception sit (30 minutes each way). Their pricing in unique in that they charge per person instead of renting a bus/shuttle for an extended amount of time (like 4-6 hours), therefore, the pricing is reasonable. We had multiple different types of services throughout the day starting at 10:00am and ending at 11:30pm. They were on time and organized. They have done this for a long time and definitely have it down to a science! We even had a trolly take guests! The black vintage Rolls Royce is even more beautiful in person! Highly recommended!!!
Wedding: 05/26/2013
3.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 12 Reviews
Limos for less did not quite meet my full expectations for their level of service. They served as our transportation shuttles for guests at the end of the night and while they were on time, they were only planning on doing one round of shuttle service even though it didnt take the whole allotted amount of time we hired them for. After asking them to make multiple trips they agreed to. Also, a guest left their camera in the shuttle and have not received it back and told me they were not friendly to talk to when they called to inquire about it. Also, A few guests left wedding envelopes with money that were wedding gifts in the shuttle and we are still waiting on Tobin to mail those back to us. They are not very quick in responding and overall were less than stellar in their performance on our wedding day.
1.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 3 Reviews
I am disappointed to write a negative review, but I feel it's important to let other brides-to-be know about our experience. We decided to use Limos for Less because Tobin was initially very friendly and we liked the per-person cost model for our guest transportation needs. To my knowledge, there were no problems with the shuttles to/from our guests' hotels so I ranked the quality of service provided as standard (3 stars).

However, we also arranged a boat for our exit at the end of the evening, and this is where Limos for Less really let us down. As we were getting ready to leave, our coordinator informed us that the boat was not coming and unfortunately Tobin had not called to let her know (or answered her calls to find out where it was) so we did not have time to fix the situation. She mentioned this was not the first time she had a problem with Tobin not providing services as promised (and contracted.)

When I called Tobin a week later to get a refund for the boat that never came, he was vague about the reasons he did not send the boat and unapologetic for not calling to let our coordinator know. It took over 2 months to finally get refunded; I had to call and email repeatedly week after week, and he tried to make me feel bad about asking every time I reached him.

I would not recommend Limos for Less because of this situation and how Tobin handled it post-event.

Private User 1 Reviews
We used Limos For Less for transportation to an after party after the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner ran much longer than expected, and Tobin was very accommodating in waiting for us to finish. He managed to get us to our destination, and still get to his next job. He really came through for us!

Anonymous 5 Reviews
They were very responsive and wonderful to work with for my wedding in October.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
As a local wedding planner, we used Tobin and team for the first time this weekend and they rocked it! They were flexible when issues arose and were very response to our needs. The driver was friendly, helpful and very professional as well. Thank you for the great work!

Private User 6 Reviews
Tobin and his team were awesome to work with and very affordable in comparison to the other transportation companies. A few of my bridesmaids ended up missing the last shuttle bus back from our venue, and Tobin even personally drove their luggage to the hotel and dropped them off at the after party! He could not have been more helpful, and I would recommend them to anybody!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
1.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Matthew 5 Reviews
We were very disappointed in this limo service. One of the limos they sent for the bridal party had a large piece missing in the back roof portion of the limo (which had exposed wires), and the groomsmen's limo did not have AC pumping into the back of the limo. We also got mass transportation for our guests from this company and one of the buses also did not have AC for it....and our wedding was on a hot summer day. The quality of their vehicles is deplorable and inexcusable. It was the only flaw we had for our wedding day, and I would never recommend anyone to use this company.
Wedding: 07/08/2012
 843-965-5466
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire