Le'Nina's Unique Catering Cuisine

Le'Nina's Unique Catering Cuisine

Miami, FL 33190 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 200
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Chef Lashawn through a mutual friend of which he had catered her wedding. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife and especially the food tasting. I had interviewed a few other companies and had narrowed it down to two. The other caterer was cheaper but the food from Le'Nina's blew me away!!!. Once we tasted the food, it was a done deal. I have never had a party where the guests kept raving about the food. The prime rib is a must and he even prepared a extra dish of jerk chicken that my daughter-in-law jokingly requested. I would certainly hire him again. When his bartender came down with the flu, he quickly and expertly pitched in . He even cut the cake for us and left the venue's kitchen space spotless.. Outstanding chef !!!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

My overall experience with chef lashawn Jackson was horrible. As a professional business owner he lacks in customer service skills, very unprofessional and rude and even asked me to pay cash to avoid paying his taxes but had the nerve to ask me to pay taxes for the services. I've dealt with many vendors in my career and personally and this has been the worst I've even see. I'm even emailed him to express how I felt and even then did he send my an email back writing in caps which showed me how inexperience and unprofessional he is when working with clients. This must have been his very first large wedding event that took place and it showed. They say you get what you pay for and I definitely did. He's affordable which is why I considered using him but I'll never do that again. Not only is he unprofessional I had to buy and rent everything from plates, forks, glasses plus more and even provide the napkins that goes in the bread baskets. I referred two other clients to him that were before he started being unprofessional which both and myself would never use him again.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really loved working with Chef Lashawn and his wife. The taste test was amazing. He and his wife even traveled to Palm Beach to bring the food. My huband's family were allowed to be included in the taste test. The food was amazing shall I say! Their professionalism was so outstanding we decided on the final menu and signed the contract that day. He kept in touch over the months. If I must say so myself, he was the most professional vendor I had in comparison to the others, venue included. He dealt directly with the venue by doing walk throughs and provided licensure, insurance and other needed paperwork in a very timely manner. Fast forward to the day of, everything was in place and I didn't have to deal with him one bit. He showed up well in advance and had the food prepared. He was just simply amazing. He even bartended and did the cake cutting. I wish I was able to try the appetizers for cocktail hour since all the guests raved about how great they were. The food at the reception was even better than the taste testing. People are still talking about the pork tenderloin and jerk chicken. By the way we have tried to figure out what salad dressing he used for the salad, but I'll have to ask that in person. I have referred a few friends his way whom are getting married in the area. He was affordable, professional and truly a please to work with. I am so glad God sent him our way. He was the first person to contact us back and I can really say the first time was a charm. Other vendors in the area had worse reviews and much higher prices. It was well worth it in the end. We'd choose him time and time again. Thank you, thank you, thank you. From the Haslems!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Profile Picture
Kandra
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Jackson and his wife were a pleasure to work with. They were very nice and prodessional. They have a wide variety of food on their menu. I was very pleased when we did the tasting, the food was great and presented very nicely. The guests at my wedding also loved the food. And the price was unbeatable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Le'Nina's Unique Catering Cuisine responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenna. It was a pleasure meeting and catering for yall on your special wedding day....

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A truly unique dinning experience! Overall a great chef in quality, professionalism, service, and candor. I honestly cannot say anything bad as Chef Lashawn worked with me and exceeded all expectations set by myself, members of the wedding party, guests, and many more. A genuine great person who went above and beyond to help me in any way possible and made my Big Day exceptionally special. I would recommend them a million times over again. Thank you so much and I love you guys and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Mr. & Mrs. Ira Patton
11.27.11 Palmetto Bay, FL

• Wedding: 11/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful! At the tasting the food was excellent I typically don't eat carrots, but the glazed carrots were a real treat. During the reception, I didn't get a chance to eat that much, however, my guests were amazed and very pleased at the outstanding choices. Lashawn was very detailed oriented and professional. So much so, that he was tracking the weather for my outdoor ceremony for over a month. My husband and I were so pleased at how our guests were treated like VIPs from the cocktail hour until the end of the evening. We couldn't have made a better selection for our catering needs!

Le'Nina's Unique Catering Cuisine responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again Regina and Darryl! It was my pleasure being a part of your special day. My company strives to give our clients the best and to hear that you and your guests were pleased, lets us know that we are doing a good job. We truly appreciate your kind words. All the best to your future together!
Chef LaShawn

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef LaShawn did a wonderful job of working with us and our budget to allow us to get the best and most out of our money. Our guests were pleased with the presentation, taste and variety of foods prepared by him. I would definitely use his services for other events as well as recommend him highly to others. Good man, good food, and good service.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OVERALL FOR THE TIME FRAME THAT I WAS UP AGAINST AND THE THEME AND LAY-OUT THAT I WANTED TO CONVEY FOR FAMILY AND GUESTS, LE'NINA'S UNIQUE CATERING CUISINE SHOWED COMPASSIONATE, EXPERTISE AND GAVE MORE TIME TO MAKE EVERY EFFORT POSSIBLE.

MUCH SUCCESS!!

• Wedding: 02/12/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The quality and quantity were excellent and the price was perfect.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
786-387-4179
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards