Legacy Photo and Design, LLC

Legacy Photo and Design, LLC

Simple. Fresh. Modern

Rapid City, SD 57703 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The BEST in South Dakota!! I worked for a high end wedding photographer in Los Angeles for many years, so choosing a photographer for our South Dakota ceremony was quite a task, I was worried about finding someone with the style I like.....until we met Amy at Legacy Photo! They were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end, including friendliness, professionalism and dedication to their art form. Amy answered all of my (many) questions via email as I wasn't in the state until the month of the wedding. On the wedding day, her and her crew could not have been more pleasant or focused. I looked at photographers all over the state and interviewed quite a few, but hands down Legacy seemed like the best choice and they certainly were! Our photos are amazing and everyone absolutely loves them! I HIGHLY recommend Legacy Photo and will use them in the future for maternity, baby, family photos, really any excuse I can!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent all around!! Beautiful photography and wonderful to work with. Best money spent out of all of our wedding expenses!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Legacy Photo and Design for our wedding in Spearfish. Our primary reason for choosing Legacy was because we wanted 2 photographers and we knew our wedding photography was an investment for a lifetime! As with many days in the Hills, our wedding was one rainy day, but Amy and Kate were right out there dancing in the rain with us and we still have beautiful pictures because of their extraordinary talent! Legacy Photo is willing to go the extra mile, is very easy to work with, and their creative vision shows through in all of their work. We will be using them again in the future and would definitely recommend their services to family and friends!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is really fantastic to work with. She cares about your ideas and is very good about getting back to you when you have questions. The package is also very flexible. You can add on or upgrade to get exactly what you want. My husband and I loved the experience of working with Legacy and would definitely recommend them for any photography event!

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding pictures came out wonderfully. Amy and her team did an amazing job. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Emma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful to work with! The pictures were high quality and caught all the important moments. Fantastic!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Valissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better experience and quality of photos! The ladies of Legacy Photo were a pleasure to work with and made sure I got all the shots I desired. They knew exactally how to pose my husband and I and the rest of the bridal party and our family. They took a wide variety of photos that included everyone at our wedding. Having two photographers was amazing is so many way! We were able to get images of the groom and groomsmen getting ready at the same time the ladies were as well ask different viewpoints of the same moment. I has recieved countless comments on our images. They are absolutely breath taking and perfect.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! Amy and Kate were wonderful to work with. Even from the beginning Amy was so easy to talk to and bounce ideas off of.. even gave us some new ideas. I had a million questions about my wedding photography and when I would e-mail them to Amy I would always get a crazy fast response (sometimes just minutes later!) I cannot put into words how professional Amy, Kate, and Paige were!!!! So much fun, energetic, kind, caring, ... really insert any adjective and I'm sure I would agree. I have recommended them to my friends and family already and I will continue to do so as photographers as great as Amy and Kate deserve all the business in the world!! (Did I mention that their pictures are amazing as well!?!?) If you are on the fence definitely pick Legacy Photography.. trust me, you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Iva
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and her team at Legacy Photo were absolutely amazing! Amy made us feel so comfortable and made our wedding that much more enjoyable. Her pictures are stunning! She was extremely flexible with what we wanted to do and seemed to know exactly what we had in mind. The quality of the pictures was perfect and the price was more than reasonable. I would recommend every bride and groom use Legacy as their photographer for the wedding. We are definitely using Legacy for our future photos - maternity, babies, families, etc.!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Keli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just beautiful. Legacy did our engagement photos, so we already knew the wedding photos were going to be wonderful, but even so we were blown away when we looked through them. The pictures are so crisp, bright, and elegant. On the wedding day the posed photos were all taken quickly and efficiently, and we even had a bonus third photographer there. They were very professional, even when our ringbearer (a dove) landed on one of their cameras. They even braved freezing rain outside to get a shot of us by the lake, and it's the best photo of all, we look like movie stars. I would absolutely recommend Legacy Photo, their work is top notch, and a very good value compared to other photographers in the area.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy does such as amazing job! The one way it could be any better is if you could take the pictures with you right away. The waiting time is minimum, but there are just so great you don’t want to wait a sec until you get to see them all. Our wedding was on Sunday and she had them posted in the next working day! During pictures she was so flexible about everything and followed us where ever we wanted to take another picture! We were a little hesitant about the cost at first but after seeing what an amazing job she does and the beautiful pictures we will have to cherish for the rest of our lives, you can’t but a dollar amount on it. They are worth every penny. I would recommend her to everyone I know, thank you Amy and Kate for such wonderful memories we will have forever!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Legacy Photo is the best! Amy is very talented, always responded to my e-mails promptly, was flexible, and did an amazing job with my photos. I looked into a lot of photographers before making the decision, and was impressed with the quality and the value of Legacy Photo. My photos are beautiful and really capture the spirit of the day. Worth every penny!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and Kate werer amazing to work with. My now husband and I lived out of state and Amy was so great about finding times to meet with us in Rapid City while we were there prior to our wedding. On our wedding day everything went so smoothly. Amy and Kate are great at getting simple but beautiful non-posed shots, but also great at getting many people in a group together to look great (we had 17 people and a dog just in the wedding party!)! Everyone commented on how smoothly the pictures went and were so amazed at the finished products. Getting the photo's on CD were also a huge plus and well worth the money! We also recieved our wedding album and two albums for our parents. We love them all and our parents said they have never seen anything like them and that they are so beautiful! I would highly recommend Amy and Kate for any event, especially a wedding, you wont have to worry about a thing!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was so easy and fun to work with. She really listened to what we wanted and kept on schedule while still making us all feel relaxed and comfortable. I was so impressed with her photos before we hired her, and in hiring her we are so grateful to have had someone of her caliber and creativity available to us for such a special day!

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Legacy Photo and Design did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding pictures. They made sure to have a pre-wedding appointment to make sure that we were both on the same page about what pictures needed to be taken. This made things a whole lot easier the day of the wedding. The thing I liked most about Amy was that she was not a pushy photographer. She suggested ideas for pictures not forced them upon us. I also enjoyed her mix of classic and modern wedding pictures. This is ultimately why I choose Legacy Photo and Design.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED my photographer! Would recommend her to anyone! Very happy about all my wedding pictures too!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
605-791-2113
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards