Lansing Cleaners - gown care

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Very professional services would recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This cleaners is the most professional cleaners I've ever been to. From the friendly staff to the beautiful cleaning and pressing, they are the best! My wedding gown looks so beautiful in it's keepsake box! Lansing Cleaners is a weekly stop for me and I wouldn't think of trusting my clothes to anyone else.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
olivia
1 Review
06/19/2009
0.0

I went against my better judgement in using this cleaners and I will never make that mistake again. After somehow losing a pair of pants - half of a very expensive set, the owner did all but verbally abuse me for inquiring how they were going to make it right. She raised her voice at me and told me that if they turned up she'd tell me, but not to expect anything else. I've never met a more arrogant woman in all my life. Call me crazy, but if they lost them, then they should replace them, and the owner should have treated me with a little more respect. On top of everything else, she still demanded that I pay for the other items which were dry cleaned, saying that she wouldn't charge me for the pants that they lost.....how nice of her. If you believe in true customer service, bring your dry cleaning some place else. People like this should not be allowed to own a business.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)