La Luna Banquet Hall

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't wait until September to have my wedding here. They have been AMAZING about every detail

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Christine! We too look forward to your upcoming wedding and reception!

Patty and Joe
06/20/2015

We are so happy we choose LaLuna for our wedding reception. Everything was perfect.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Patricia and Joe, your reception was so much fun! Congratulations!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

La luna caught my eye when I was searching for a reception hall for my wedding and for some reason I knew it was "the one". From the first meeting all the way to the last hour of the reception, they were super helpful, always letting us know our options but never forcing anything on us. They were always nice and professional but also fun and down to earth. When we went over all the details Mark was very thorough and I knew everything would be perfect. Not one thing went wrong the day of the reception. The decorating was beautiful, and I didn't even have to lift a finger. The food was epically amazing. I thought for sure nerves would make it hard to eat but it was so delicious I couldn't imagine not being able to eat it. It was just all around amazing and I would absolutely recommend it to any person for any kind of event!

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU, Kelsey and Craig, so much! We were delighted to contribute to the amazing success of your wedding reception! Congratulations to you and your families!

Christina
04/18/2015

My now Husband and I got married last Saturday and our day was perfect to say the least. Mother Nature was really on our side that day and blessed us with 80 degree weather so we were able to have the ceremony in the garden area. I had a specific view of how I wanted it decorated and it was executed flawlessly. The arch was decorated beautifully, the decorations we brought with us were placed just as I had requested and Karen was there every step of the way to help coordinate the ceremony and everything went off without a hitch. We missed our cocktail hour because we were taking pictures but I was told that the food and service was excellent. As soon as the ceremony was over Karen, Mark and his team had food and beverages waiting for us in the bridal suite, which was probably my favorite room in the place. Right before the ceremony i had a little mishap with my dress and I had pink lipstick of my wedding dress. Karen immediately fixed that problem and I walked down the isle looking amazing. In fact, Karen was there to fix any problem I had and did so without hesitation. Our reception area was decorated even more beautifully than I had imagined. The food was delicious, the drinks were flowing and every single person on their team went above and beyond to make our wedding day as special as we knew it would be. The only thing I can complain about is that I can't do it all over again!! Thank you everyone at La Luna for not only making our day perfect but for being genuinely amazing people.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Wow, we are blown away by this amazing review, you made our day! Thank you, Christina and Joe, for entrusting La Luna to bring your vision to life, we really enjoyed working with you! Congrats!

1 person found this review helpful
casey
03/21/2015

I wish i could give La Luna 10 stars in every category. From the beginning to end they went above and beyond for us in so many ways. We are truly grateful (my husband and I) to have found Mark and Karen to guide us through our wedding process. We are going to miss them, they became like family to us. All our guest loved the venue and even the food (which we enjoyed as well at the food tasting!) If you are looking for a friendly, professional venue with amazing service please book at La Luna you will not be disappointed !!!

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Casey and Don! It was amazing to be able to hold an outdoor ceremony one day after a major snow storm, wasn't it? So happy it all worked out! We will miss you too, we had so much fun together planning it all out ... thank you and congrats!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Jessica
03/20/2015

La Luna Banquet Hall was our perfect venue to get married at. We wanted everything done in 1 location and also with fair prices. They fulfilled both for my husband and myself. Mark and Karen were awesome through the entire process. They helped us make sure we had everything we wanted/needed for our big day, right down to the pig roast my husband "had to have"! The hardest part of the whole thing was figuring out what foods we wanted to have at our wedding! The food was absolutely delicious, and our guests raved about how good it was all night! The staff was very nice and attentive. There is not a single bad thing I can think of about La Luna Banquet Hall. If we had our wedding to do over again, we would pick them every time, without question.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica and Mike! Thank you for the glowing review, and for letting us showcase the pig roast at your reception! Congrats on the beautiful wedding, it was a pleasure getting to know you and your family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mark and karen made this a day to remember!

Rhiannon
10/18/2014

GREAT service! GREAT food! GREAT staff! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

Dear Rhiannon and Keith,
Thank you for a great review, we appreciate it very much, and congratulations again!

Linsay
09/27/2014

This venue is so amazing!! The hall is beautiful and clean. You really get a LOT for your money and they will work with you on just about everything. The cost included the DJ (who was awesome and kept the party going!) and the cake which is done by a local bakery (I loved the way it came out, they did exactly what I wanted). They are a family owned business so they really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. My husband brews his own beer and we were really interested in finding a venue that would let us bring our own homebrew. They said "no problem" and it couldn't have gone better! The caterer that they work with is incredible, we couldn't make the group tasting so we were able to go to the caterers for a private tasting. We spoke with the chef Gil and he was so friendly and passionate about his food. They REALLY know what they're doing. We also wanted to have a photo booth and it was no problem at all and it fit so well in the ballroom and it wasn't in the way of anything. Bottom line our wedding reception went so well I wish I could do it all over again!!

Dear Linsay and Angel,
We were so thrilled you enjoyed all the special personal touches we were able to accomplish for your reception! This is truly what a family-owned business is all about, the ability to provide personal service! Thank you very much!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Jackie
09/13/2014

I don't know where to begin on how outstanding La Luna Banquet hall was for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for somewhere we could have our ceremony and reception all at the same place - La Luna was perfect for this. They have beautiful options of settings to get married (rain or shine!) Our wedding was supposed to be outside in the garden area...it happened to rain that day - they moved the wedding ceremony to be inside and it was still just as beautiful and special with this change! Karen and Mark were very helpful from start to finish. Very friendly and professional people. We really appreciated how accommodating they were. Everything was perfect - they did a great job decorating and organizing the tables, cake, food, etc. All of our guests raved about how great the food was there. We had a wonderful experience with La Luna Banquet Hall and couldn't have asked for more! We would absolutely recommend this place for any event!

Dear Jackie and Dylan,
It was an honor to host your wedding and reception! Thank you very much for the great review, it really made our day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

My Daughter and her husband Celebrated their 10th Anniversary by having a vow renewal and wedding reception at La Luna on 9/6/2014. I cannot express how wonderful Mark and Karen Weinberg made their Special Night so over the top!!!!
I cannot thank La Luna enough for their tireless efforts to detail and fabulous food and a beautiful decorated venue. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how wonderful the food tasted and how beautiful La Luna is!!!!!
Many are asking if La Luna will open for private dinner reservations --- everyone loved the food !!! Many compliments to the Chef!!
DJ Pete did a grand slam job in providing a great arrangement of dance music all night!!!! Many kudos from our guests on the music played throughout the evening!!!
We are planning to have my grand- daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday at La Luna --
Again, many many thanks to La Luna for making this event what many guests are saying was "The Best wedding reception they have ever attended"
This venue deserves A 5+++ RATING!!!

Dear Ruthann, Nicole and Johnny,
Thank you so much for the glowing review! You were so easy-going and involved from day one of the planning, we really enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life! We'd be honored to host Destiny's Sweet 16 party in the future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Marc and his wife were more than helpful from day one down to the actual wedding day.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you Erin and Josue! We absolutely loved how beautiful your outdoor photos came out, despite the heat :) Congrats again!

Private User
1+ year ago

La Luna is AMAZING! Mark and Karen are wonderful. You must meet them and book with them. Don't miss out on this venue it is perfect.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, private user! We are not sure who you are ... but THANK YOU for your kind words!

christina
05/10/2014

The venue was beautiful. The set up was more than I could have asked for. The food was absolutely delicious. So thankful for the wonderful staff there. My every need was met. Thank you for making my day one to remember. My guests are still talking about La Luna.

Dear Christina and Eric,
We love hearing that! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was at La Luna on May 2, 2014. Mark and Karen were absolutely awesome to work with from beginning to end. They are attentive to every single detail (and we had a lot) and made sure everything was done perfectly. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony in La Luna's garden and amazing reception. We used la Luna's DJ Tim and he was also awesome!! We highly recommend la luna for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.
- Becky and Chas Thierry

Hi Rebecca and Charles!
Thank you so much for your kind words! You looked stunning, and, as you know, we have photos to prove it :) Congratulations again, it was a honor to be of service on your beautiful day!

Susan
05/02/2014

My daughter's wedding ceramony and reception was at the La Luna. The staff was wonderful and Karen did an awesome job coordinating the ceramony in the garden. Mark and Karen were very accommodating and so easy to work with.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much and congratulations again on your daughter's marriage! It was a pleasure working with you!