La Luna Banquet Hall

La Luna Banquet Hall

La Luna ... Come Celebrate Your Life!

4610 Bensalem Blvd
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and karen made this a day to remember!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GREAT service! GREAT food! GREAT staff! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

Dear Rhiannon and Keith,
Thank you for a great review, we appreciate it very much, and congratulations again!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Rhiannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is so amazing!! The hall is beautiful and clean. You really get a LOT for your money and they will work with you on just about everything. The cost included the DJ (who was awesome and kept the party going!) and the cake which is done by a local bakery (I loved the way it came out, they did exactly what I wanted). They are a family owned business so they really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. My husband brews his own beer and we were really interested in finding a venue that would let us bring our own homebrew. They said "no problem" and it couldn't have gone better! The caterer that they work with is incredible, we couldn't make the group tasting so we were able to go to the caterers for a private tasting. We spoke with the chef Gil and he was so friendly and passionate about his food. They REALLY know what they're doing. We also wanted to have a photo booth and it was no problem at all and it fit so well in the ballroom and it wasn't in the way of anything. Bottom line our wedding reception went so well I wish I could do it all over again!!

Dear Linsay and Angel,
We were so thrilled you enjoyed all the special personal touches we were able to accomplish for your reception! This is truly what a family-owned business is all about, the ability to provide personal service! Thank you very much!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Linsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin on how outstanding La Luna Banquet hall was for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for somewhere we could have our ceremony and reception all at the same place - La Luna was perfect for this. They have beautiful options of settings to get married (rain or shine!) Our wedding was supposed to be outside in the garden area...it happened to rain that day - they moved the wedding ceremony to be inside and it was still just as beautiful and special with this change! Karen and Mark were very helpful from start to finish. Very friendly and professional people. We really appreciated how accommodating they were. Everything was perfect - they did a great job decorating and organizing the tables, cake, food, etc. All of our guests raved about how great the food was there. We had a wonderful experience with La Luna Banquet Hall and couldn't have asked for more! We would absolutely recommend this place for any event!

Dear Jackie and Dylan,
It was an honor to host your wedding and reception! Thank you very much for the great review, it really made our day!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Daughter and her husband Celebrated their 10th Anniversary by having a vow renewal and wedding reception at La Luna on 9/6/2014. I cannot express how wonderful Mark and Karen Weinberg made their Special Night so over the top!!!!
I cannot thank La Luna enough for their tireless efforts to detail and fabulous food and a beautiful decorated venue. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how wonderful the food tasted and how beautiful La Luna is!!!!!
Many are asking if La Luna will open for private dinner reservations --- everyone loved the food !!! Many compliments to the Chef!!
DJ Pete did a grand slam job in providing a great arrangement of dance music all night!!!! Many kudos from our guests on the music played throughout the evening!!!
We are planning to have my grand- daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday at La Luna --
Again, many many thanks to La Luna for making this event what many guests are saying was "The Best wedding reception they have ever attended"
This venue deserves A 5+++ RATING!!!

Dear Ruthann, Nicole and Johnny,
Thank you so much for the glowing review! You were so easy-going and involved from day one of the planning, we really enjoyed working with you and bringing your vision to life! We'd be honored to host Destiny's Sweet 16 party in the future!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marc and his wife were more than helpful from day one down to the actual wedding day.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you Erin and Josue! We absolutely loved how beautiful your outdoor photos came out, despite the heat :) Congrats again!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was beautiful. The set up was more than I could have asked for. The food was absolutely delicious. So thankful for the wonderful staff there. My every need was met. Thank you for making my day one to remember. My guests are still talking about La Luna.

Dear Christina and Eric,
We love hearing that! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was at La Luna on May 2, 2014. Mark and Karen were absolutely awesome to work with from beginning to end. They are attentive to every single detail (and we had a lot) and made sure everything was done perfectly. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony in La Luna's garden and amazing reception. We used la Luna's DJ Tim and he was also awesome!! We highly recommend la luna for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.
- Becky and Chas Thierry

Hi Rebecca and Charles!
Thank you so much for your kind words! You looked stunning, and, as you know, we have photos to prove it :) Congratulations again, it was a honor to be of service on your beautiful day!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding ceramony and reception was at the La Luna. The staff was wonderful and Karen did an awesome job coordinating the ceramony in the garden. Mark and Karen were very accommodating and so easy to work with.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much and congratulations again on your daughter's marriage! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding! Our special day was made PERFECT with very little effort from us... La Luna made everything so easy and smooth! Loooooovvvveeeee it!!!

Hi Laura and Mikron,
Thank you for the sweetest review! Congrats to you both and on the arrival of the little one!

• Wedding: 03/21/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and Karen are so great to work with. The space is beautiful. The food was delicious!!! We used the house DJ, Pete, who was also a wonderful vendor to work with. I can't say enough about how great everything was! We keep getting compliments of "that was the best wedding I've ever been to". We didn't have to worry about a thing, and as far I know, everything went smoothly. Special thanks to everyone La Luna provided (cake, DJ, catering, florist) for making our day the best day of our lives and something we will always remember.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Laura and Eric, thank you for the fantastic review! We loved the elegant feel of your reception, from the lovely centerpieces to the elegant cake to the elaborate first dance! Congrats and thank you!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had to share our experience about our recent wedding at La Luna. The owners, Karen and Mark, were more than accommodating and a joy to work with. Karen worked with us hand in glove to help us in having the wedding of our dreams. In addition, all the staff who worked on our wedding, including Gilberto's catering, exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the atmosphere and courteous service. The food was phenomenal and the venue was picture perfect. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. We would definitely recommend, and already have, La Luna to our friends and family :-)
Again, we'd like to thank La Luna for a job well done and exceeding our expectations!!!
Jill & Sal

Hi Jill and Sal,

Thank you so much for the glowing endorsement! What can we say? This was an EPIC wedding celebration! So happy you and all 240 of your close family and friends enjoyed your big day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! With much love, Mark & Karen and La Luna staff

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Sal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

La Luna was an absolutely amazing place to have a wedding. From the first meeting until the big day, we were treated as though we would be the only couple to have a wedding there. They were over the top in friendliness and accommodation. Our big day was absolutely perfect, nothing at all went wrong and everyone told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!! Mark and Karen know what they are doing and they do it so well!!! I would recommend that anyone have their wedding there!!! I can't possibly say enough good things! I found La Luna on the Knot.com and it was the first place we looked at and the one we picked. So glad we did!!!

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Patti and Frank! We are also so glad you picked us! And you both won everyone over with your warmth and friendliness! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together! Fondly, Mark and Karen and La Luna staff

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Patti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and Karen make sure all of your needs are taken care of.

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Dear Justine and Alex! We had so much fun working with you and planning your "peacock" wedding! We were so happy to see how excited you were at the wedding! With your permission, here is the Thank You note we received from you by email today:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!... Our Wedding Day was Fantastic! Everything was done exactly the way we had hoped it would be. From the decorations all the way to the excellent food and service of your courteous staff ....my guests still can not stop raving about everything! Alex and I believe our day would not have been so worry free for us if it were not for you two. Words can not express how grateful we are that you truly made our Wedding Day a day we will never forget......
Always Grateful,
Alex and Justine Hammond
P.S. The pictures you took are wonderful I'll be adding them to the collection....feel free to post them or my Thank you note wherever you like!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
Justine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at la luna was everything we wanted it to be. A banquet hall which allows external caterer is hard to find and we were glad to have found La Luna. After attending and loving a wedding of our friends here a year ago , we were glad that we picked the same venue as well.
Karen was great to work with. She was very responsive to all my requests and helped all vendors to work together.
We also got very lucky with the weather and were able to have a beautiful outside garden ceremony.

- Vera and Gary

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Verochka and Gary! Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I agree all the vendors did a great job working together. We really enjoyed the wedding planning with you and your family! Congrats again!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I planned this wedding in four months and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!! Mark and Karen were extremely helpful with all the planning. Even after our wedding Mark and Karen sent all the pictures that were taken at the wedding to me on email and they were great shots! The hall looked wonderful and the food was incredible!!!! I would recommend La Luna to anybody planning any kind of event! Our wedding was perfect thanks to La Luna!!

La Luna Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Hi Dawn and Brian! So glad you enjoyed the photos, all those little details you put into the wedding did look amazing! It was a great part-e as well!Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Hugs, Karen and Mark

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Dawn
215-633-8395
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards