Krystal Rose Studio

Krystal Rose Studio

East greenbush, albany, saratoga, capital region, NY
518.880.8670   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Krystal did such a wonderful job. We had to book at the last minute and not only was Krystal completely accommodating, she was so personable and nice. She did an awesome job on our hair and makeup and it really shows in our pictures. Krystal is a talented professional and I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Mary Kate at Krystal Rose was amazing! She was a ton of fun but also knew exactly what I was looking for by one picture and an explanation and she did an amazing job! I only worked with Mary Kate so I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal and her crew did an amazing job on my mother, bridesmaids and I. Everyone's hair and makeup looked perfect. There were so many compliments all throughout the night. I would recommend these amazing ladies to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful.

Kiersten
09/27/2014

Krystal and her girls were absolutely fabulous! They arrived right on time and we flexible with the room set up and lighting. There were 8 girls getting ready and everything was kept on schedule with no rushing. All of the girls in my wedding loved this hair and make up!

Leading up to the wedding Krystal was available anytime I had a question; she responded to all my emails right away. My hair and make-up trials were great and Krystal was flexible in making sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommended Krystal Rose Studio :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

WOW! What a seamless process it was between booking, flexibility and the outcome. MarKay was such a charm to work and willing to go above and bwyond to make me, my girls and family happy! She did and incredible job on our makeup and I would recommend your studio going forward to anyone!! Im so happy you helped make our special day perfect and unforgettable! Thank you again!

Kerri
09/20/2014

Krystal and her team are fantastic! I am so happy I chose them for my wedding day. Everyone's make-up looked amazing! They really know how to cater to each girl's style and look. They were wonderful. I highly recommend them for any event!

Colleen
09/06/2014

So glad I chose Krystal Rose studio for my makeup and hair for my wedding day! My emails were always answered very quickly. Krystal was great and flexible with my trial run. They showed up on time the day of our wedding and everyone looked so beautiful after our hair and makeup was done!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn at Krystal Rose did my makeup for my wedding, as well as my mom's, sister's, and a couple other girls. She was fabulous! Everyone's makeup turned out beautifully. I'm not much of a makeup girl and Lynn was very receptive to exactly what I wanted. I looked appropriately made up while still looking like myself. I have already recommended Lynn to a couple of my friends who are engaged!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I've done a couple photo shoots with Krystal and there always so much fun and my hair and makeup turn out flawless. I would recommend Krystal to anyone trying to get professional makeup or hair done in the capital region . It's hard to find a makeup artist that does exactly what you want/like and she gets it done everytime !

Jessica
06/14/2014

I used Krystal Rose Studio for my wedding on 6/14/14 and she was wonderful! I had 5 bridesmaids plus my mother and mother in law so she brought 3 other girls with her which was perfect. She helped me with timing and coordinating with my photographer to make sure I got some getting ready shots. Everyone was really great, took their time, and listened to what I wanted and what my bridesmaids wanted. I changed what I wanted my hair to look like from my trial and Krystal was great with working with me to give me exactly what I wanted. We all looked fabulous and I was so happy with the results. I would definitely recommend her and work with her again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal Rose Studio did the hair and make-up for my wedding, including the bride, three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. They arrived early in the morning to set up and finished with time to spare. Everyone looked great in person, and even better in the pictures!

As a girl with a very limited understanding of all things girly, figuring out what I wanted for my hair and make-up was a challenge, but Krystal helped me figure it out. She was very honest about what she thought would and would not look good, which was extremely helpful. She definitely knows what she's talking about!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal and her crew were amazing! All the girls have raved about their hair and our make-up was flawless! They showed up early got set up and were working all day! (10 girls!) They did not take a break once and got us all done right on time! They are a great bunch to spend the morning of your wedding with, they are fun and do their job very well! Krystsal also has her own make-up line and we all fell in love with her products! A couple of us are going back to her new salon in East Greenbush for some trials on her products that we loved. If you need a salon and want to have a more personalized experience the morning of your wedding hire Krystal and her crew. They come up to your hotel, set up and allow you to relax right in your room to enjoy the whole process that much more!

Andrea
10/19/2013

Krystal provided hair and makeup services for myself, my sister and my step-daughter. In addition, she brought another stylist to assist. Krystal was on time, efficient and professional. My hair and makeup looked flawless the day of my wedding. Moreover, my sister and step-daughter were VERY pleased with their hair. I would definitely work with Krysat Rose Studio again and would highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal, Lauren, and Madelyn were AWESOME! I was married in downtown Albany in Oct 2014, and we stayed at the Hilton because we wanted to totally relax the morning of the wedding. Krystal and her girls came and set up shop right in the suite! They were prompt, courteous, FUN, talented, and just all around amazing. We truly enjoyed every moment of being pampered. They were able to accommodate our decently sized wedding party (7 people for hair, 6 for makeup).

Leading up to the wedding, Krystal was very good at returning emails, setting up any appointments, any answering any questions/concerns I had! My hair and makeup turned out AMAZING. I felt like a celebrity!!! Don't think twice about booking her for your BIG DAY. It's worth it. True talent! <3

Private User
1+ year ago

I had my wedding in October of 2013 and I couldn't have been more happy!! Not only did the stylists at Krystal Rose Studio give the most beautiful hairstyles for me and my bridesmaids but they did exactly what we wanted!! I was extremely pleased and will defiantly be getting future services done at the salon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Krystal did an amazing job on our hair & make-up! Everyone looked beautiful!