Konditor Meister

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Absolutely amazing cake so in love. They did our shower cake and everyone raved about it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing cakes! I knew I wanted my cake from here before I knew my groom!!! So professional, delicious and so many flavors to pick from. They deliver and they are very reasonably priced.

05/02/2015

I was absolutely blown away by the service and value of this bakery. They provided a beautiful and delicious wedding cake customized to my liking for an unbeatable value. It's too bad the location is a bit far from the city; I wish everyone's wedding cake could have this level of quality.

Recently Married

Our cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious!

Recently Married

Konditor Meister made an amazing cake for our party. The rolled chocolate was much better than fondant; the cake tasted great; and the piping was beautiful. They were able to replicate perfectly the design I wanted from a picture. I'd highly recommend them.

Recently Married

As I expected the cake was perfect! They do a great job, know how to do a wedding cake and tasted delicious! We used Konditor Meister instead of our caterer because it was so much tastier and cheaper, can't go wrong with this vendor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake. It was gorgeous and delicious and exactly what I wanted. I hardly had to explain anything as my consultant seemed to know what I wanted. Remember that the cake tasting is for 4 people. It's a lot of cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Konditor Meister because it was part of a package with our wedding venue, but we definitely lucked out! From the tasting, to our beautiful cake, we were so happy with Konditor Meister. The tasting was wonderful - we got to try so many flavors and were even offered coffee and tea, as well as being sent home with an extra box of pastries. It was the ultimate treatment! The bakery worked with us to combine a design they already had, but they helped us put our own twist to it by adding real sunflowers. The end product was a beautiful and delicious 4-tier, 2-flavor cake.

Rachel
04/11/2015

I was very happy with my wedding cake. After seeing the beautiful pictures of their cakes online I thought that it might be out of my budget but the cake was actually very reasonably priced. For 100 guests and delivery the price was just under $400. They delivered the cake to my venue without a hitch and it was beautiful and tasted delicious. I would highly recommend them for any special event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I go to Kondeiter Meister to get all my occasion cakes so choosing them for our wedding cake was the easiest decision we made. Our tasting appointment was very organized and informative. We talked about flavors, sizes, pricing and design and signed the contract on the spot. I showed the cake consultant a picture of the cake I wanted and I was so ecstatic to see that they delivered exactly what I wanted on our wedding day. We went with two flavors and our guests we raving about the cake the entire night – everyone kept asking us where we got it. It was absolutely stunning and so delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They did exactly what we wanted, and the cake turned out great!! It was a country theme and I showed them a pinterest picture. It turned out better than I envisioned!! This was included with my venue package (Red Lion Inn).

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had such a great time at our cake tasting at Konditor Meister! We decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding day, along with a small round cake for the cake cutting. Our cake was not only delicious, but incredibly affordable. The staff made booking the order very easy, and they proactively reached out to our reception site to deliver on Saturday when a blizzard threatened our Sunday wedding. I think it's a testament to the quality of their product that everything still looked beautiful and tasted fresh and delicious on Sunday, and I can't express enough appreciation for their proactive approach in the face of bad weather.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a konditormeister cake provided with our package at the Langham. The staff at Konditormeister were fantastic, very friendly and helpful with not just taste combination ideas but nice design proposals. The owner came to meet us and we had a wonderful chat, he is such a nice guy. We were made to feel very comfortable with our choices and on the day it looked stunning

Bria
12/31/2014

We ordered our New Years Eve wedding cake from Konditor Meister and it was delicious!! Highly recommend to any bride planning a wedding. They are true professionals who will help you design the cake of your dreams.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake and delicious too! Very professional and know what they are doing. Everyone was impressed with the presentationand four different flavors.

Elizabeth
11/24/2014

The cake was AMAZING! We got to sit and taste a bunch of different flavors and customized it to our fantasy. They were outstanding and delivered the cake on time.