Konditor Meister

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Absolutely amazing cake so in love. They did our shower cake and everyone raved about it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing cakes! I knew I wanted my cake from here before I knew my groom!!! So professional, delicious and so many flavors to pick from. They deliver and they are very reasonably priced.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had such a great time at our cake tasting at Konditor Meister! We decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding day, along with a small round cake for the cake cutting. Our cake was not only delicious, but incredibly affordable. The staff made booking the order very easy, and they proactively reached out to our reception site to deliver on Saturday when a blizzard threatened our Sunday wedding. I think it's a testament to the quality of their product that everything still looked beautiful and tasted fresh and delicious on Sunday, and I can't express enough appreciation for their proactive approach in the face of bad weather.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a konditormeister cake provided with our package at the Langham. The staff at Konditormeister were fantastic, very friendly and helpful with not just taste combination ideas but nice design proposals. The owner came to meet us and we had a wonderful chat, he is such a nice guy. We were made to feel very comfortable with our choices and on the day it looked stunning

Bria
12/31/2014

We ordered our New Years Eve wedding cake from Konditor Meister and it was delicious!! Highly recommend to any bride planning a wedding. They are true professionals who will help you design the cake of your dreams.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake and delicious too! Very professional and know what they are doing. Everyone was impressed with the presentationand four different flavors.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I've been going to this bakery since I was a kid and love the flavors and quality of their cakes. This was a no-brainer when we were deciding which bakery to use for our wedding day. We went with 3 different flavors, and they were all phenomenal! Creamy, delicious cake with buttercream frosting is always the way to go, and they have mastered it. We could not have been happier with the result!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, delicious and within budget. The cake tasting was very easy - with a designer sitting right with us sketching as we described our cake. You can choose a different flavor for each cake tier. I highly recommend.

Recently Married

Don't spend time going to multiple cake tastings - just go straight to Konditor Meister! The cakes are delicious and gorgeous! It was easy to work with them and the cake tasted amazing!

Recently Married

AMAZING. The tasting was pleasant and they are able to do basically whatever you could hope for. The quality is outstanding, I wish we lived closer so we could order from them more often.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful!!!!! The cake tasting was one of the most fun parts of planning. We tried about 20 different kinds of cake and the staff is super nice. We completely customized our cake and they captured everything we wanted to a T. Usually you sacrifice taste when designing such a detailed cake, but not with these guys. The cake was out of this world! We chose three flavors for our 4 tiered cake and guests loved them all (and so did we!) If you want the best, you go with these guys.

Recently Married

Cake tasting was lots of fun! There, you select your flavors per tier, and an individual designer sits with you to design the cake of your dreams! I think Konditor excels at executing your vision within budget.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I worked with Konditor Meister for our recent wedding because the cake was part of the package for our venue. It couldn't have been easier to work with them! We were pretty flexible with what we wanted our cake to look like, and they were willing to talk about ideas when we went in for our tasting. I'm not a bakery cake fan usually, but we ended up finding a flavor that was delicious! When we got closer to the wedding, a family friend surprised us with fondant flowers as extra cake decor. We took them in to Konditor Meister and they were completely willing to incorporate them into the existing design. The cake was delicious and beautiful!

Kristen
10/04/2014

Cake tasting was awesome and so helpful! Our cake came out beautiful and was delicious!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Such a professional establishment! We went for our cake tasting with our wedding coordinator and had such a great time! Everyone was so friendly and accomodating and really let us enjoy the experience. We had checked out a couple of other bakeries in the area and had not felt the same with others. I had a very particular vision for what I want our cake to look like and it was executed exactly as I had envisioned at no additional cost! It was a pleasure working with Konditor Meister. It was easy, fun and delicious! Would definitely recommend them for any occassion but especially for a wedding! You'll know they'll do a great job.

Recently Married

Konditor Meister was a pleasure to work with. Not only was the cake delicious (as were the pastries we were given) but the consultant was a pleasure to work with. I went into the tasting not really sure what I wanted and she helped me design a cake so perfect I almost didn't want to cut it! She offered great advice while incorporating everything I wanted. I am confident Konditor Meister can create the perfect wedding cake or dessert for anyone!