Konditor Meister

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I love the fact that you can make your appointments online! So much easier for someone who normally does her 'wedding' work late at night. We arrived for our cake tasting, and where pleasantly surprised at how yummy the cakes where. We had visited another bakery earlier in the week with cake that was good, but not this good! Our consultant was awesome! I came with a photo, and she said 'not a problem, and it won't cost you anything extra' ( our cake is part of your venue) I was super happy about that. They even sent us home with some goodies and a goodbye present! Can't wait for my wedding day so I can eat more cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

There is no cake like the fresh, light, and even density of their cake. We all know you have to pick and choose what items mean the most in wedding planning, and if enjoying the best cake is one of them, you need to pick this place. They are extremely easy to work with. You can even schedule online. Great reminder service. Quick and easy responses to design / price questions during your tasting. And again... the cake... oh my! My fiance is actually not a big fan of cake, so much as I made him a BBQ "meat cake" for his birthday, and even he ate nearly all the large portions of samples and raves about it.

Diana
07/11/2015

A Konditor Meister wedding cake was part of my wedding package at the Sheraton Commander in Cambridge. My husband and I made an appt. online (which I love) for our tasting/consultation. We tried a plateful of different cakes/fillings and showed them pictures of cake designs we liked. The woman we worked with was very helpful. I wanted to add a claddagh design to the cake and she helped guide us through the design process to make it work. In the end, I was VERY pleased with the look of the cake, the claddagh looked perfect and colors were exactly as discussed. Also, the cake was DELICIOUS, which of course is the most important part. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I got my wedding cake from Konditor Meister as part of a package from my wedding venue (Oakley Country Club). It was fantastic! The cake tasting was great, they let us try so many flavors and combinations to help us craft our perfect cake. We ended up selecting three flavors (one for each layer), and they all got rave reviews from our wedding guests. I have friends who, over a week later, are still talking about the chocolate cake they ate. I would definitely recommend Konditor Meister for wedding cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious!! It was gorgeous, and exactly how we requested it in our meeting. The meeting/tasting and ultimate arrival of our cake on our wedding day was such a seamless process as well. Wedding planning can be stressful but thankfully there were no headaches with our bakery!
We are happy we chose Konditor Meister.

Best, Aleesha & Danny

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Konditor Meister was the bakery/cake included in my wedding package and I'm VERY glad it was! The cake tasting was AMAZING- super professional and fun! I recommend setting aside some time to do this because it was a blast! The bakers were knowledgeable and able to work with my annoying gluten allergy. My wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted delicious- I've never head so many people comment on a wedding cake before! I highly recommend Konditor Meister!

Recently Married

I absolutely loved working with this bakery. I planned most of the wedding from out of state and they were great working with me and my parents to make it work anyway, including setting up a tasting for my fiance and me just a week before the wedding. Their cake tasted amazing, they even made custom flavors for us.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing cake so in love. They did our shower cake and everyone raved about it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing cakes! I knew I wanted my cake from here before I knew my groom!!! So professional, delicious and so many flavors to pick from. They deliver and they are very reasonably priced.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

There's no other baker like Konditor Meister! Our venue (The Atlantica in Cohasset) gave us a free (!) cake with our wedding. We went for the tasting which was AMAZING (my husband hates sweets and he loved it). We got to try all the cakes, and were able to pick different flavors for every tier. At the last minute, we had them add candy peonies to the cake, and they were so beautiful. The girls there are so sweet and excited to be helping with a wedding! The candy flowers ended up being a work of art! People kept asking if they were real. The cake was SO GOOD, and it was the first wedding I actually saw people eating the cake! Love Konditor Meister, can't wait to go back for our first anniversary and get a cake! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake and a variety of pastries from Konditor Meister and they were all amazing! The cake was definitely a step above your average wedding cake. Our cake was included in the price of our venue so I can not speak to the cost of the cakes, but we paid a very reasonable price for the extra pastries. The customer service we experienced during our tasting was great! They had many many examples of cakes and took the time to design exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

05/02/2015

I was absolutely blown away by the service and value of this bakery. They provided a beautiful and delicious wedding cake customized to my liking for an unbeatable value. It's too bad the location is a bit far from the city; I wish everyone's wedding cake could have this level of quality.

Recently Married

Our cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Konditor Meister for our wedding cake in April. We chose a simple ivory 3 tier cake and used fresh flowers from the florist to decorate. The cake was beautiful and delicious! We chose the strawberry grand mariner for one tier, chocolate with chocolate filling for the other served tier, and tiramisu for our top tier. The buttercream frosting had a little shimmer to it which made it look a little more elegant. We had 118 guests and had TONS left over. We definitely could have gotten away with two tiers. Great price! Can't wait to eat our top tier on our one year anniversary!

Recently Married

Konditor Meister made an amazing cake for our party. The rolled chocolate was much better than fondant; the cake tasted great; and the piping was beautiful. They were able to replicate perfectly the design I wanted from a picture. I'd highly recommend them.

Recently Married

As I expected the cake was perfect! They do a great job, know how to do a wedding cake and tasted delicious! We used Konditor Meister instead of our caterer because it was so much tastier and cheaper, can't go wrong with this vendor!