Konditor Meister

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Absolutely amazing cake so in love. They did our shower cake and everyone raved about it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing cakes! I knew I wanted my cake from here before I knew my groom!!! So professional, delicious and so many flavors to pick from. They deliver and they are very reasonably priced.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Konditor Meister because it was part of a package with our wedding venue, but we definitely lucked out! From the tasting, to our beautiful cake, we were so happy with Konditor Meister. The tasting was wonderful - we got to try so many flavors and were even offered coffee and tea, as well as being sent home with an extra box of pastries. It was the ultimate treatment! The bakery worked with us to combine a design they already had, but they helped us put our own twist to it by adding real sunflowers. The end product was a beautiful and delicious 4-tier, 2-flavor cake.

Rachel
04/11/2015

I was very happy with my wedding cake. After seeing the beautiful pictures of their cakes online I thought that it might be out of my budget but the cake was actually very reasonably priced. For 100 guests and delivery the price was just under $400. They delivered the cake to my venue without a hitch and it was beautiful and tasted delicious. I would highly recommend them for any special event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They did exactly what we wanted, and the cake turned out great!! It was a country theme and I showed them a pinterest picture. It turned out better than I envisioned!! This was included with my venue package (Red Lion Inn).

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had such a great time at our cake tasting at Konditor Meister! We decided to go with cupcakes for our wedding day, along with a small round cake for the cake cutting. Our cake was not only delicious, but incredibly affordable. The staff made booking the order very easy, and they proactively reached out to our reception site to deliver on Saturday when a blizzard threatened our Sunday wedding. I think it's a testament to the quality of their product that everything still looked beautiful and tasted fresh and delicious on Sunday, and I can't express enough appreciation for their proactive approach in the face of bad weather.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a konditormeister cake provided with our package at the Langham. The staff at Konditormeister were fantastic, very friendly and helpful with not just taste combination ideas but nice design proposals. The owner came to meet us and we had a wonderful chat, he is such a nice guy. We were made to feel very comfortable with our choices and on the day it looked stunning

Bria
12/31/2014

We ordered our New Years Eve wedding cake from Konditor Meister and it was delicious!! Highly recommend to any bride planning a wedding. They are true professionals who will help you design the cake of your dreams.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake and delicious too! Very professional and know what they are doing. Everyone was impressed with the presentationand four different flavors.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I've been going to this bakery since I was a kid and love the flavors and quality of their cakes. This was a no-brainer when we were deciding which bakery to use for our wedding day. We went with 3 different flavors, and they were all phenomenal! Creamy, delicious cake with buttercream frosting is always the way to go, and they have mastered it. We could not have been happier with the result!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, delicious and within budget. The cake tasting was very easy - with a designer sitting right with us sketching as we described our cake. You can choose a different flavor for each cake tier. I highly recommend.

Recently Married

Don't spend time going to multiple cake tastings - just go straight to Konditor Meister! The cakes are delicious and gorgeous! It was easy to work with them and the cake tasted amazing!

Recently Married

AMAZING. The tasting was pleasant and they are able to do basically whatever you could hope for. The quality is outstanding, I wish we lived closer so we could order from them more often.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful!!!!! The cake tasting was one of the most fun parts of planning. We tried about 20 different kinds of cake and the staff is super nice. We completely customized our cake and they captured everything we wanted to a T. Usually you sacrifice taste when designing such a detailed cake, but not with these guys. The cake was out of this world! We chose three flavors for our 4 tiered cake and guests loved them all (and so did we!) If you want the best, you go with these guys.

Natasha
10/18/2014

We went to a tasting at Konditor Meister based on a recommendation from our wedding planner, Shauna Richardson at the Westin, and it was exceptional. The tasting experience alone is phenomenal, we went with 4 different flavors for our tiered cake because they were all so good. Go to a tasting, you would not regret it :)

Recently Married

Cake tasting was lots of fun! There, you select your flavors per tier, and an individual designer sits with you to design the cake of your dreams! I think Konditor excels at executing your vision within budget.