Konditor Meister

Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don't spend time going to multiple cake tastings - just go straight to Konditor Meister! The cakes are delicious and gorgeous! It was easy to work with them and the cake tasted amazing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING. The tasting was pleasant and they are able to do basically whatever you could hope for. The quality is outstanding, I wish we lived closer so we could order from them more often.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful!!!!! The cake tasting was one of the most fun parts of planning. We tried about 20 different kinds of cake and the staff is super nice. We completely customized our cake and they captured everything we wanted to a T. Usually you sacrifice taste when designing such a detailed cake, but not with these guys. The cake was out of this world! We chose three flavors for our 4 tiered cake and guests loved them all (and so did we!) If you want the best, you go with these guys.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake tasting was lots of fun! There, you select your flavors per tier, and an individual designer sits with you to design the cake of your dreams! I think Konditor excels at executing your vision within budget.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I worked with Konditor Meister for our recent wedding because the cake was part of the package for our venue. It couldn't have been easier to work with them! We were pretty flexible with what we wanted our cake to look like, and they were willing to talk about ideas when we went in for our tasting. I'm not a bakery cake fan usually, but we ended up finding a flavor that was delicious! When we got closer to the wedding, a family friend surprised us with fondant flowers as extra cake decor. We took them in to Konditor Meister and they were completely willing to incorporate them into the existing design. The cake was delicious and beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Konditor has been a family favorite for years! Best in the South Shore and possibly MA!! Our cake was beautiful and just what we wanted. At our tasting they had a display cake that I fell in love with and not only did they replicate it for me they matched our colors perfectly!! I the Apple Chai Cinnamon flavor was an absolute hit with our guests!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were excited when we saw that Konditor Meister was one of the bakeries we could choose from in our reception package as we had heard very good things about them. We were impressed at our tasting with the flavors and design options available to us. We ended up choosing a three tier cake with butter cream frosting. The first layer was strawberry filling and chocolate mouse in the other two. The day of the wedding, the cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. I would not hesitate to use them again for other occasions.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most amazing wedding cake I have ever seen! They took my vision and made it a reality. Great experience from the tasting all the way to the day of. The best wedding cake I have ever had!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about how wonderful Konditor Meister was to work with and what an absolutely gorgeous (and delicious!) cake they made for my wedding. Not only did they work with me to help make my cake design sketches a reality, but they were helpful and accommodating in also providing a smaller cake to include with the delivery for my sister's birthday (which was the day after my wedding). All of our guests thought the cake was BEAUTIFUL and each layer tasted delicious - thanks again!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were sold almost the minute we walked in the door. Our first trial day was absolutely delicious and everyone was so accommodating. Our second trial we designed our cake and were very pleased with how it all turned out! I am big on desserts and they have such wonderful flavors, I couldn't have been more pleased! I would definitely recommend Konditor Meister to anyone who is looking for not only a beautiful looking cake, but also a delicious one too!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had several recommendations from friends and family to have Konditor Meister make our wedding cake and we certainly were not disappointed. The cake was everything we had imagined it to be and then some. The customer service from start to finish was outstanding. When I dropped off the rhinestones for our cake, the baker who was actually working on our cake came out and figured out final details with me to make sure everything would turn out right. We had chosen the marble kahula cake. And from what we hear, it was very good as well. Neither one of us got a chance to eat the cake. Good thing we have the top saved!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went to them and discusses what we wanted the cake to be and was blown away by the final product. The cake was delicious and the person if the cake was unbelievable!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I chose to have a variety of 5 different flavored cupcakes at my wedding with a 8 inch cake to cut. It came out fabulous and the quality of their cakes are the best. They were open to my ideas and worked with me to make them come true. I will continue to get my cakes and desserts there.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It still blows my mind that I was able to broadly verbalize what I wanted my dream wedding cake to be and Konditor Meister was able to take my vague description(s) and create what was exactly in my head. The cake was not only beautiful and unique, but delicious!! Save yourself the stress and schedule a tasting with KM. All of their consultants are more than qualified and super friendly!

• Flexibility: 5.0

It is no surprise that our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Konditor Meister has been around for a long time for a good reason. Everything was perfect and we can't wait to eat our top layer!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake turned out beautifully! The staff was very attentive to the details we wanted on our cake. They were also the most reasonably priced wedding cake vendor we met with, and we met with 5! Thank you again Konditor Meister!!

781-849-1970
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7