K&E Bridal Consultants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

K&E Consultants did my wedding in 6 months & I was very happy & impressed with all the ideas that was provided for us & our guest couldn't stop talking about how Beautiful everything was from my our flowers to all of our decorations she made my experience less stressful & more happy...Thank u so muck K&E & if you or someone u knew need a wedding consultant you can't go wrong with K&E Consultants

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough great things about Varnita Leppo. She provides outstanding service and professionalism, and my husband and I don't know what we would have done without him. She was with us from the beginning of our wedding day all the way through to our departure. He made sure all of our details were set and that everything went smoothly! She is an amazing and inspiring person and I'm glad to be able to say that Varnita Leppo was a part of our special day!

Services Used:
Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

I Love the service.

Profile Picture
lasky2
1 Review
2+ years ago

Great Customer Service and had fun working with her. And my wedding day was stress free. She did everything for me and my husband. If K&E Bridal is free for your wedding day grab her up.

K&E Bridal Consultants responded with the following comments: