Katherine Salvatori Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katherine Salvatori is beyond amazing. Her work is incredible and my entire experience with her from requesting information to discussing albums post wedding is that of a true professionalism. She and her husband (Jason) went above and beyond in every way imaginable and most importantly on the day of the wedding. Their concern over not only making sure we captured beautiful photos, but having an incredible day (helping with the bustle, pinning flowers, fixing bowties, checking on timing of ceremony, etc) truly made our day unbelievable. I cannot say enough about the amazing work Katherine produces and how much my entire wedding party enjoyed working with her and Jason. (One of my own bridesmaids that is also engaged even booked her for her own wedding!)

I highly recommend her- the value of work and ease of mind in booking with her is worth every penny. BEST investment we made.

Colleen
06/12/2015

Absolutely amazing pictures. Worth every penny and she gets pictures to you so fast!!!

Services Used: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Katherine and Jason Salvatori. As much as weddings are an amazing and wonderful experience they can also be stressful. However, as soon as you start working with Katherine (and Jason on the wedding day!), all of your anxiety will melt away and you will just be having fun! Katherine was an absolute joy to work with for our engagement session. We still can’t believe we accomplished all the photos we wanted in our time without feeling rushed or unnatural but Katherine has an amazing eye and knows exactly what will look best to provide you exquisite photos.

Knowing we would have our amazing photographer Katherine for our wedding was a huge relief because we knew from our engagement session that each photo would be stunning (and they are!). However, we did not even realize what a gem we would have when it came to her husband Jason. He was absolutely incredible to work with and we know we owe a lot of the special details and clean lines of our photos to him. Jason was always running around and adjusting everything as needed to get the perfect shot.

We also want to mention that no matter how busy Katherine and Jason are they get your photos to you in a very timely matter. Our engagement photos were ready the week after the shoot and the wedding photos were ready within two weeks.

We could go on and on about how marvelous and truly talented Katherine and Jason are and the professional service they provide. We know we will go back to Katherine Salvatori Photography for all of our future special events.

Katherine & Jason, both of you are a treasure – XOXO Amy & Jon

Services Used: Photography

Amazing photography! Katherine was so easy to work with from the very first email. She is quick to respond to all of your questions and concerns. She will make helpful suggestions and make the entire process so easy. Katherine teamed up with her husband Jason for our wedding day and captured so many beautiful memories! We had our entire gallery available in a little over a week, right before Christmas! We would love to work with them again and will recommend them to everyone we know!

Services Used: Photography

There are no words to tell everyone how amazing Katie and her husband Jason are as a team. - Prompt, Understanding, Flexable, Creative and they, as a team, capture shots I would have only dreamt of. I felt like a million dollars on the day of my wedding - and it shines through on every picture. Our 2.5yo daughter was the spotlight of our day - which is also beautifully captured!! Since we didn't have a videographer to capture our 28 person wedding, I wanted our photos to be magic - and they were!!!! I cannot thank them enough for being such beautifully talented souls and even more wonderful people. I would recommend 1000 times!!! Love these two!!!

Services Used: Photography

We were so lucky to be referred to Katherine and her husband Jason. They are efficient and quick while taking pictures, and we received amazing images within one week! They were flexible, accommodating, and fun to work with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photography!

Services Used: Photography

We got married in November and we went straight to Katie after we saw her shoot our friends wedding the year before. Katie is awesome and her photos are beautiful.

Since we are in Chicago, we did most of our consultations with Katie over Skype. She was available to meet on weeknights since we work during the day. We shot our engagement photos in downtown Chicago and on museum campus and Katie was easy to work with. We picked some initial locations and once we got there she didn't hesitate to move us around and suggest spots to shoot. She works quick and got a ton of shots. The photos are posted on Facebook and her site and getting comments from friends gets you a free canvas.

Before the wedding, we had a final call or two with Katie and set up a shot sheet with the photos we thought we could get through, as well as a list of other photos we wanted if we had time.

On our wedding day, Katie went with the Bridal party and her husband Jason went with the grooms party to shoot getting ready photos. We also had a first look, some wedding party photos, and some family photos after the wedding. Katie and Jason work quickly and we got through all of our photo list without ever feeling rushed. They're not only good at what they do, they're professional, funny, and extraordinarily nice in the process.

Last but not least, the photos are amazing. I'm a bit biased but they're some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. We received a thumb drive and a web link that contains all of the pictures, edited versions (like B&W), and a subset of highlighted "top" photos. After some of the experiences my friends have had with wedding photographers, I'm thrilled to say that Katie and Jason were everything we could have hoped for and worth every penny.

Kim
10/11/2014

Katie and Jason did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding!! We literally have the BEST wedding pictures EVER!!! I have so many pictures to choose from that I can't pick a favorite. I would highly recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography to anyone getting married! Thank you so very much for such wonderful memories we can have for the rest of our lives.

Kelly
09/27/2014

Katherine and Jason are wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were both so helpful throughout the whole process and took incredible photos.

Jamie
09/20/2014

Katherine and her husband are a great team! Together, they captured all the emotions of our wedding. We got so many compliments on our wedding pictures. They were such a pleasure to work with and always available. She gave us preview photos swiftly. Katherine also sent us small surprises leading up to the wedding and afterwards. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She checked the weather forecast, warned us of rain ahead of time, and went over the location options with us. We are so happy that we worked with Katherine and highly recommend her!

Katie
09/13/2014

My wedding photos and engagement photos are absolutely stunning! They are everything I could want in pictures! Katherine and Jason were not only professional, they were sweet and very accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Jen
09/06/2014

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Katherine Salvatori Photography. It was an absolute pleasure to have Katherine and Jason photograph our wedding. From making us feel comfortable in front of the camera at our engagement session, to shooting our wedding day and finishing the full gallery within a few short days, we were nothing short of floored by their responsiveness and professionalism throughout the entire process. The photography package we chose was a little on the high end of our budget, but without a doubt the price was worth every penny. Katherine has such an eye for the details, and managed to capture all of our unique and special moments in addition to the big ones! Going through all the photos made me feel like I was experiencing the day all over again, but in a way where I can take in all the details and people that I might have missed otherwise. I love that there are some staged photos that will last a lifetime, but the candid ones truly make my heart smile. These are the photos we will have forever and we couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Katherine!!

Willy
09/06/2014

Katherine and Jason were absolutely phenomenal! We have seen their work in our friends' weddings and absolutely fell in love with the end result. In our decision to go with Katherine Salvatori Photography, we experienced nothing but professionalism and ease. Their schedule was very flexible and able to accommodate us in any way necessary.
The day of our ceremony went smooth due to their flawless efforts in capturing all moments throughout the day. They were extremely fun to work with and made our special day that much better. Katherine and Jason were nothing but smiles the entire day but also were prompt/down to business when we needed to focus for pictures in the church immediately following the wedding.
The best part was that Katherine and Jason were on the same page the entire day and they used so many non-verbal cues with each other to maintain efficiency throughout all photographic sessions. Jason was lights out in setting up my bride's dress in each shot so that the elegance of the dress was displayed in the best possible way.

Services Used: Photography

I would most definitely recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography. They are so easy to work with and so incredibly talented. Out of all my wedding vendors, they are without a doubt my favorite.

Private User
1+ year ago

Katherine was the best photographer I could have asked for. She is so creative and really makes you feel comfortable when she's photographing. She was punctual and she posted the pictures very fast. She was the best priced photographer I found with the best reviews from people I knew. Check out her blog! She is amazing! She is open to your ideas and has amazing ideas if her own.

Services Used: Photography

Love, love, love the professionalism, kindness and amazing pictures! Pictures were one of the most important details in planning our wedding and we were not disappointed! Not only did we get a sneak peek of our pictures with in a few hours of our wedding but we received a blog featuring highlights of the wedding within 4 days and our entire gallery within a week! Also, personality wise Katherine and Jason were amazing! Both were super friendly and personable. Jason even made sure my train was taken care of and even brought us food and water when we took our pictures during cocktail hour-much appreciated! If you are in need of 2 fantastic photographers, look no further!