Katherine Salvatori Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photography

526 Crescent Ave.
#315
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing photography! Katherine was so easy to work with from the very first email. She is quick to respond to all of your questions and concerns. She will make helpful suggestions and make the entire process so easy. Katherine teamed up with her husband Jason for our wedding day and captured so many beautiful memories! We had our entire gallery available in a little over a week, right before Christmas! We would love to work with them again and will recommend them to everyone we know!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to tell everyone how amazing Katie and her husband Jason are as a team. - Prompt, Understanding, Flexable, Creative and they, as a team, capture shots I would have only dreamt of. I felt like a million dollars on the day of my wedding - and it shines through on every picture. Our 2.5yo daughter was the spotlight of our day - which is also beautifully captured!! Since we didn't have a videographer to capture our 28 person wedding, I wanted our photos to be magic - and they were!!!! I cannot thank them enough for being such beautifully talented souls and even more wonderful people. I would recommend 1000 times!!! Love these two!!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so lucky to be referred to Katherine and her husband Jason. They are efficient and quick while taking pictures, and we received amazing images within one week! They were flexible, accommodating, and fun to work with. We would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photography!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in November and we went straight to Katie after we saw her shoot our friends wedding the year before. Katie is awesome and her photos are beautiful.

Since we are in Chicago, we did most of our consultations with Katie over Skype. She was available to meet on weeknights since we work during the day. We shot our engagement photos in downtown Chicago and on museum campus and Katie was easy to work with. We picked some initial locations and once we got there she didn't hesitate to move us around and suggest spots to shoot. She works quick and got a ton of shots. The photos are posted on Facebook and her site and getting comments from friends gets you a free canvas.

Before the wedding, we had a final call or two with Katie and set up a shot sheet with the photos we thought we could get through, as well as a list of other photos we wanted if we had time.

On our wedding day, Katie went with the Bridal party and her husband Jason went with the grooms party to shoot getting ready photos. We also had a first look, some wedding party photos, and some family photos after the wedding. Katie and Jason work quickly and we got through all of our photo list without ever feeling rushed. They're not only good at what they do, they're professional, funny, and extraordinarily nice in the process.

Last but not least, the photos are amazing. I'm a bit biased but they're some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. We received a thumb drive and a web link that contains all of the pictures, edited versions (like B&W), and a subset of highlighted "top" photos. After some of the experiences my friends have had with wedding photographers, I'm thrilled to say that Katie and Jason were everything we could have hoped for and worth every penny.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and Jason did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding!! We literally have the BEST wedding pictures EVER!!! I have so many pictures to choose from that I can't pick a favorite. I would highly recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography to anyone getting married! Thank you so very much for such wonderful memories we can have for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and Jason are wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were both so helpful throughout the whole process and took incredible photos.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and her husband are a great team! Together, they captured all the emotions of our wedding. We got so many compliments on our wedding pictures. They were such a pleasure to work with and always available. She gave us preview photos swiftly. Katherine also sent us small surprises leading up to the wedding and afterwards. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She checked the weather forecast, warned us of rain ahead of time, and went over the location options with us. We are so happy that we worked with Katherine and highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding photos and engagement photos are absolutely stunning! They are everything I could want in pictures! Katherine and Jason were not only professional, they were sweet and very accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Katherine Salvatori Photography. It was an absolute pleasure to have Katherine and Jason photograph our wedding. From making us feel comfortable in front of the camera at our engagement session, to shooting our wedding day and finishing the full gallery within a few short days, we were nothing short of floored by their responsiveness and professionalism throughout the entire process. The photography package we chose was a little on the high end of our budget, but without a doubt the price was worth every penny. Katherine has such an eye for the details, and managed to capture all of our unique and special moments in addition to the big ones! Going through all the photos made me feel like I was experiencing the day all over again, but in a way where I can take in all the details and people that I might have missed otherwise. I love that there are some staged photos that will last a lifetime, but the candid ones truly make my heart smile. These are the photos we will have forever and we couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Katherine!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and Jason were absolutely phenomenal! We have seen their work in our friends' weddings and absolutely fell in love with the end result. In our decision to go with Katherine Salvatori Photography, we experienced nothing but professionalism and ease. Their schedule was very flexible and able to accommodate us in any way necessary.
The day of our ceremony went smooth due to their flawless efforts in capturing all moments throughout the day. They were extremely fun to work with and made our special day that much better. Katherine and Jason were nothing but smiles the entire day but also were prompt/down to business when we needed to focus for pictures in the church immediately following the wedding.
The best part was that Katherine and Jason were on the same page the entire day and they used so many non-verbal cues with each other to maintain efficiency throughout all photographic sessions. Jason was lights out in setting up my bride's dress in each shot so that the elegance of the dress was displayed in the best possible way.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Willy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would most definitely recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography. They are so easy to work with and so incredibly talented. Out of all my wedding vendors, they are without a doubt my favorite.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine was the best photographer I could have asked for. She is so creative and really makes you feel comfortable when she's photographing. She was punctual and she posted the pictures very fast. She was the best priced photographer I found with the best reviews from people I knew. Check out her blog! She is amazing! She is open to your ideas and has amazing ideas if her own.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, love, love the professionalism, kindness and amazing pictures! Pictures were one of the most important details in planning our wedding and we were not disappointed! Not only did we get a sneak peek of our pictures with in a few hours of our wedding but we received a blog featuring highlights of the wedding within 4 days and our entire gallery within a week! Also, personality wise Katherine and Jason were amazing! Both were super friendly and personable. Jason even made sure my train was taken care of and even brought us food and water when we took our pictures during cocktail hour-much appreciated! If you are in need of 2 fantastic photographers, look no further!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine is simply the best. Her work is beautiful and stunning. She is easily reachable and she is incredibly knowledgeable and flexible.

Katherine captured my husband and I perfectly in all of our engagement photographs and she is a ton of fun! We wanted a few photos to send out our Save the Dates and she did a quick shoot for us to capture the perfect image.

In the Spring, we had our engagement photographs and she quickly and professionally moved her way throughout the college where we met and the park at which we got engaged. My friends and family adored the engagement photographs and we have many of them displayed at home. We were on her blog just a few short days after the shoot and had our login a week later. She also sent the sweetest card with a gift card for Starbucks a few weeks before our wedding, which was the kindest gesture.

The wedding photographs were flawlessly captured. Each and every one is artistic and beautiful. She didn't miss any of the little details and she captured some great family photographs.

Katherine truly set the schedule for my wedding day and I knew that I could count on her to get things done. She is exactly the right person to have in your corner on your wedding day. Whether she is giving directions, directing crazy family members, or discreetly capturing special moments, Katherine knows how to do it all.

The best part is that two days later our first pictures were up on the blog! We had so much fun sitting at the pool on our honeymoon admiring the pictures. We had the whole login with the images by the end of the first week and our flash drive was sitting at home waiting for us when we got back from our trip-AMAZING!

We had family members and friends gushing about her work for months after the wedding. And several friends stood up in other weddings after ours and said that the other photographers do not even come close to Katherine's quality of work and expertise.

Thank you SO much Katherine.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier with the choice we made in our photographer! As our wedding day got closer, my husband and I started worrying about how everything would come together, but we never worried about the photographs...we knew that would be amazing! From the time we met with Katherine for our engagement session to the day of our wedding, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. She and her husband Jason are so professional while at the same time showing you that they truly care about you and your big day! Katherine kept the schedule running smoothly and Jason was AWESOME and constantly helped me move the train if my dress and even brought my husband and I food during our cocktail hour! Choosing wedding vendors can be really stressful, but if you choose Katherine Salvatori Photography, you will not feel anything but thrilled!! Thank you Katherine and Jason for capturing so many amazing moments from our day!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Dana & Eric
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We chose Katherine services for our Summer wedding. Right from the start she was very professional. She helped us create a perfect time line. She is also very flexible for last minute changes that sometimes come up. On the day of the Wedding as nervous as we were she made us look like movie stars. Katherine and her team(husband Jason) are extremely easy to work with and also very gifted in creating excellent photos that my husband Joe and I willl cherish forever.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Lucy
630-456-5764
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards