Karen Neblung Hair Studio

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Given that our wedding was in the middle of nowhere, I was SO lucky to find the gem that is Karen Neblung, who provided me and my family with hairdos worthy of the big cities! She was extremely attentive and engaged through the entire process, and I felt very comfortable and at ease with her. I adored my hairstyle and that of my sister and niece, and felt so grateful to have found her out in the "boonies"! Only wish I lived closer so I could have her do my hair all the time!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My hairstyle was possibly my favorite element of my wedding day. Karen did an amazing job, not only of fashioning my updo, but also of listening to me with a talented stylist's ear and getting my vision for my hair spot-on. My mom and I both had our makeup done as well, and were happy with it but not blown away. For weddings at the beautiful resorts in this area, Karen is (relatively) convenient to get to, and she will come to your wedding site for an extra fee.
One thing to keep in mind is that Karen is by herself, so she can accommodate four people for hair at most. Also, Karen really takes her time with the styles, which is a good thing but definitely needs to be scheduled for. I did a hair trial (a VERY helpful experience) which took upwards of two hours, and she spent at least that long on my hair and makeup on the wedding day. Ultimately, I was extremely happy with my hair, which helped my wedding day feel that much more enchanting.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

There are pros and there are cons of getting married in the middle of nowhere. One of those cons was that it is really hard to find professionals. After a lot of looking and comparing, I found Karen Neblung, who is not only skilled but also someone I would rank high on my list of random strangers I'd be willing to spend my wedding day with.

Karen was amazing! She went way above the call of duty to give the ring bearer a hair cut and trim the officiant's bangs as well as do our hair and makeup. I couldn't have navigated my way through that stressful time right before your ceremony without Karen. She did an amazing job of ruling the roost right before the ceremony to keep us on time and looking amazing. I highly recommend this vendor.